"Good day mate! Habbun... ebuleck... sigh havn't hadde brekkie yet! magga won EY! maggajyudon tsun! my shout!"Todoroki Hajime

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Mio in the weirdo house makes sense. Trelawney was from there, too. Both fortune tellers.

Lui went into Gryffindor. I guess she's still a bit of a chuuni.

Your wife is retarded, so Hufflepuff makes sense.

Everyone else would rather filthy gaijin not dirten the roads of glorious nippon except maybe as roadkill. Quite commendable. Letting foreigners steal your schtick just causes Vshojo.
I don't know much about the game but isn't it decided by what word you pick during the Sorting Hat? Like ambition is Slytherin, Curiosity is Hufflepuff etc.

"Curiosity" definitely fits Nene more than any of the other words. She certainly feels like a Hufflepuff.

paul

Early Adopter
In about 3.5 hours we get (the first I guess?) Takotori offcollab

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
/haha/ is the only somewhat normal niji thread on /vt/ most days and even they're weird because they are all full blown scalies enraptured by Selen at this point

Edit - here is some anons qrd of the niji drama. I don't really watch niji except a couple of them so I have no reference to verify.
View attachment 12916
Sounds like I've been missing out. Anyone got personal recommendations?

Kalion

:)
Known for making antisemetic jokes, yet they named her Zaion. What did they mean by this?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Now, do Gura and Ame still hate each other? :hic:
Jokes aside, I'm convinced they've stopped collabing for the same reason Pekora and Miko did; the fans made it weird.

The two together were THE top results if you simply looked up "yuri" on Google. When you're two real people and everyone is drawing you fucking your actual friend that's probably making things super uncomfortable...

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
He either backtracked or is retarded. Hard to say with Axel.

Archive

I believe the reason for that tweet was because of a reply he got showing a modded GTA clip where Harry Potter got on a Oppressor Mk 2 which looks like a broom, then shot a bunch of "fireballs" (they're just flares) at a dude before flying away. Maybe he retweeted it or showed interest in that. I don't know, I was just about to sleep when he talked about it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't know much about the game but isn't it decided by what word you pick during the Sorting Hat? Like ambition is Slytherin, Curiosity is Hufflepuff etc.

"Curiosity" definitely fits Nene more than any of the other words. She certainly feels like a Hufflepuff.
I wish they had done a more complex personality test where the hat asks you innocuous questions and thus decides what house you get put into, there could also be an option to just choose your house directly if you want.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Jokes aside, I'm convinced they've stopped collabing for the same reason Pekora and Miko did; the fans made it weird.
My rrat about myth collabs is they used to be a lot closer/etc, but the time differences/scheduling have made collabs a lot harder, and they've started to grow apart over the last couple years. Toss in some possible slight beef/disagreements and I feel like you get what you see now.

I do feel like gura and ame dislike each other though. Not really sure why, just kind of the impression I get when they do interact.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Let's have something wholesome for a change. Like Marine's family.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Introvert Goals: Vesper says the longest he went without speaking to another human being in person, aside from perfunctory exchanges with the bodega cashier, was 14 months.

Kalion

Introvert Goals: Vesper says the longest he went without speaking to another human being in person, aside from perfunctory exchanges with the bodega cashier, was 14 months.
I can't believe there was a rrat at one point that this guy was married and had a kid.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Known for making antisemetic jokes, yet they named her Zaion. What did they mean by this?

I've seen accusations of antisemitism (among plenty others) flying around on Twatter but have yet to see evidence. That one where she's talking about the lady in that karaoke game is the most damning thing I've seen from all the accusations of her malfeasance.

That said, yes, with a name like that, some jokes write themselves so it's possible she indulged in that a bit.

he two together were THE top results if you simply looked up "yuri" on Google.

Thank you for sharing this information that you acquired in one way or another.

Don't know if I buy it. Did this guy not have a job? Surely he at least interacted with managers and such. Once again I remind people that these streamers are characters to a certain extent.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
oy vey zaion.PNG
Unfortunately, this isn't true. It's made up. It never happened... Just like the Holocaust :smugpipi:

Kalion

Vesper doesn't want to talk about possible games to stream while on stream because he might get in trouble.
In what situation would he get in trouble for that? Can he get bonked for just mentioning a game title?

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Vesper doesn't want to talk about possible games to stream while on stream because he might get in trouble.
In what situation would he get in trouble for that? Can he get bonked for just mentioning a game title?
more in case of fans being retarded and bugging the devs on twitter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Wake the meow up, bucko, we've got 3D models to schwammo

kukkia

Early Adopter
I've seen accusations of antisemitism (among plenty others) flying around on Twatter but have yet to see evidence. That one where she's talking about the lady in that karaoke game is the most damning thing I've seen from all the accusations of her malfeasance.
The antisemitism thing is based on one moment in one of her first streams where she mentioned that she’s seen the Zaionist/Queen of the Jews jokes. Which imo is not antisemitic, but hey, I’m on a Kiwifarms spinoff site so what do I know.

this shit

fuck it
The antisemitism thing is based on one moment in one of her first streams where she mentioned that she’s seen the Zaionist/Queen of the Jews jokes. Which imo is not antisemitic, but hey, I’m on a Kiwifarms spinoff site so what do I know.
Also she was just reading chat without filtering herself, it wasn't even her own joke

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
That said, yes, with a name like that, some jokes write themselves so it's possible she indulged in that a bit.
Vtuber names are on the same level of ridiculousness as Gundam Names. Someone should make a web game called "Vtuber or Gundam Character?"

He kept mentioning Xcom, even going so far to announce when he was gonna play it but it never happened. The Takeshi Rrat has Vesper lashing out to his manager because they never got the Xcom perms despite telling him the contrary on several occasions and also fucking Kronii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom