"YOU WILL NOT CALL PEOPLE SLUT SLUT WHORE SLUTS ON TWITTER DOT COM"Eira Woolcott (to MariMari)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Triple collab 🎇🧤🏹|⛓ has joined replacing Shinri|Now 🎩 replaces Altare.

Oh yeah,
Here's Moona's 3D Unarchived Karaoke and Mika's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
77Qf-84yvk4.jpgFoS_vKyaMAIwbsl.jpg
Mega Link - [MoonUtau] Unarchive home3D sudden Karaoke【Unarchive】-77Qf-84yvk4 .mp4 5.42 GB
Mega Link - ONE LAST KARAOKE BEFORE I GO! ♡-Ylex6X_XHuk .mp4 4.63 GB
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Sena just raided into Athy's Peanut Butter Choking Karaoke

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Moona Hogwarts stream is basically chip eating asmr now.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
NEWS ALERT: BARA RONIN FORMER LAWYER MAN GETS SUPPRESSED BY THE MAAAAAAAAN ABOUT THE WORD ELYSIUM.

THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS YOU CAN'T TRUST THE SYSTEM MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Also, Sakura Miko literally disproves his point. Her first vtubing model was jank as hell (but also had SOUL) and that didn't affect her popularity in the slightest. It was her viral moments and genuinely sweet and funny personality that made her a Hololive megastar.
While I agree with you, I disagree on the whole Sakura Miko model being jank. Yes, it was but so were most of the models back then.

Hit me with the clock shit, but do these retards realize that JK Rowling has most likely already been paid for the licensing of the game and that "boycotting" it only hurts the people that made the game?
Shhh, don't. Juts don't try to waste time trying to explain common sense to people that have none nor care to have any. The retarded narrative is more important.

Goldstein is now racist against jews? I'm pretty sure a lot of fucking jews have that surname.
What the fuck is this? Is having a latino character called "Pedro Dominguez" or a japanese character called "Itsuki Sato" or an arab called "mohammed" racist now?

Fucking crime honestly, idk why people dislike gingers so much
You are looking for "Jesus or Jose Rodriguez"

Moona getting a nice number of views already off satan-lady game.

Every minute Moona streams this game an alphabet soup person loses its wings.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
NEWS ALERT: BARA RONIN FORMER LAWYER MAN GETS SUPPRESSED BY THE MAAAAAAAAN ABOUT THE WORD ELYSIUM.

THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS YOU CAN'T TRUST THE SYSTEM MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Why the fuck does youtube do that, don't they understand that this kind of shit only makes flattards feel like the conspiracy is real? You are making the problem actively worse SUSAN

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

kukkia

Early Adopter
To be fair, I think the intent for these items is actually towards female fans.
Hololive fans still aren't used to the idea of female streamers having fanbases that are not total sausage fests, please understand.

But yeah, the latest NijiJP wave debuted with merch that was very clearly targeted towards women as well. Not that guys can't wear this stuff, but I can't imagine the average male Pomudachi wearing a fairy hairpin lol.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
There's no way Calli actually has a pair when they're too fucking lazy to make one for promotional pics. I've never dived into vtuber merch so :guradumbl: me if this is just how it is, but really? How am I supposed to judge a product when all I get to look at are two drawings?
I feel like they know fans will buy it regardless of the quality but also it makes me think they do manufacturing based solely on pre orders rather than making a bunch of the product and releasing it when it's in the warehouse.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

*thud*

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

Marimari streaming again

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Moona's stream is selling me on the game, this is the sort of thing I always wanted as a kid and could easily see myself losing time to

I also feel like the hyperbolic twitter users would also enjoy it, the hours I've watched of it are genuinely fun in a way that reminds me of the original films

And while I'm writing this, Moona's doing research on wands and wand sizes, I'm sure nothing untoward will come of this

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Moona's stream is selling me on the game, this is the sort of thing I always wanted as a kid and could easily see myself losing time to

I also feel like the hyperbolic twitter users would also enjoy it, the hours I've watched of it are genuinely fun in a way that reminds me of the original films

And while I'm writing this, Moona's doing research on wands and wand sizes, I'm sure nothing untoward will come of this
The chat got rowdy on the wand customization.

But I agree this is the game that I imagine what a Harry Potter game would be like.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Apparently, Dream showed up in Uki's chat earlier.

Dream, being the attention whore he is, wanted Uki to acknowledge him, but Uki was too engrossed in his Minecraft scavenger hunt to care. He instead got recognized by Fuuchan, who hit him with the "who?" line.

edit: I guess I should say that I don't know if it's actually him. I just thought it was funny.
This has to be the first time Uki has ever looked like a chad in any situation...

Sven

The slipper merch, btw.
View attachment 12808

Come on Fish, the people yearn for the Pippa Slippa's as merch and you let Holo beat you to it

There's no way Calli actually has a pair when they're too fucking lazy to make one for promotional pics. I've never dived into vtuber merch so :guradumbl: me if this is just how it is, but really? How am I supposed to judge a product when all I get to look at are two drawings?
Just going from what I have seen but I'm pretty sure most Holo merch at least is made to order which is why it has the 8-12 month wait in getting most of it, they'll take orders for a few months then get it manufactured after they know how much they need, this does come with the benefit that they can't sell out during the order period which I want to say was becoming an issue for them but I could be wrong. As someone else said sometimes a video of Yagoo with prototypes will show up so you can get an idea of what you get but I don't keep enough of an eye on merch side of things myself to know how common that is.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Come on Fish, the people yearn for the Pippa Slippa's as merch and you let Holo beat you to it
Okay but Pippa's audience specifically want her used slippers.

RiverBear

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Anyone who agrees with Joey on any of his vtubing opinions are stupid. The guy knows absolutely nothing about vtubing, gets most things he talks about wrong, and his 'hot takes' are so retarded you'd think he doesn't have vtubing friends. Common dumbassery includes but aren't limited to;

- thinks Kuzuha's demographic are mostly female
- fails to see the irony of Nene being featured on that one japanese magazine
- "VTubing fans only care about how the VTuber looks and not their personality. There, I said it,"

There were more dumb bullshit he spewed, but this is what I can think of on the top of my head rn
People gave shit to Connor when he talked out of his ass about Hololive. But the thing is, he admitted he knew shit and was just spitballing, while trying to confirm with mouse what he was saying. And from then on, he tried to "educate himself" on the topic because he was interacting with them. He ended up admitting it was an ignorant and dumb take (even if he wasn't entirely wrong) and knows more or less how things work.

Because that is who this MONKE man is. He talks out of his ass about topics he knows nothing (warning to not take his word because he really doesn't know) and then asks if his take was far off or not, then proceeds to learn if the topic interests him.

Meanwhile we have the Anime man, who told Connor his take was dumb without elaborating why, and has been for more that a year with people who knows Vtubers or works with them. Then he opens his mouth and his takes are equally as dumb as Connor's.

Just goes to show how effective the "don't open your mouth to confirm how dumb you are" is, because he seemed to know a lot more then Connor.

Joey is basically the opposite of Connor.

Joey shuts up and doesn't learn on the subject matter, then when he is forced to give his take without being able to bandwagon on other's opinion he proves how little does he know.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
The intrepid sluths of /vt/'s Tsunderia thread believes they've found another member of the missing Gen 4, Haewon the Witch.
[snipped]
Update: It seems this woman may be full of shit (surprise!) and actually got fired for trying to cancel Purin over her new model. Special guest appearance by one of our favorites, Futakuchi Mana, as well as Mr. Vtuber Cringe.

1675741147444218.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom