"hello!!!!!!!my name is usadapekora!!!! i'm veryvery cute girl!!! today is cragy english quiz charenge!!!! i'mfiting yeaaaaaaaa!!! so, everyone pekora ouensiro!!!peko!!! sosite pekora wo agame tatematu re!!! cheak it now! come!!! here!!! ret'S go!!!!"Usada Pekora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecol4

I know someone suggested this game to Vesper not too long ago and he was interested but I don't remember if it was known if they had perms or not for it. I guess they do. Should be interesting watching Fauna play it, I expect Vesper'll autism all over it before streaming it though.

Great game, fauna was desperately trying to ignore the flood of comments telling her to give kiara’s character the “frantic whiner” or “fierce tempered” traits

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I'd just like to point out that Marine's 'I'm Your Treasure Box' video has gotten over 10 million views in less than 2 months. That's all.

She also just passed Mori in sub count, maker her no.2 in Hololive. I only bring it up because Marine has had an absolute bonkers growth spurt in subs the last 2 months. 50k in July and 130k in August. Wondering how much of that has to do with her new song playing in random, out-of-place places.

Also brought it up because cope and seethe deadcucks, etc.

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

peanut-butter-dancing.gif

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 100-150

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Vee is sharing this website link on Discord, people have strong reaction [post]

Ina on restocking merch - it is possible [post]

Lisa is taking care of her mother - tooth infection [post]

Altare's Phasmo level may imply he didn't create new Steam account [post]. Possible explanations [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]

Koefficient (fighting game streamer and vtuber normie) talks about Kronii unicorn situation [post], [1, 2]

Gura zatsudan notes about animation and work with JP [post]

Bao mini drama on twitter with following unfollowing someone [post]. Some explanation on her situation [post]

Gura clears up the rrat on who was piloting 3D in her Live [post]. Someone is not convinced [post]

On Koe and Naggz (Twitch streamer and another vtuber normie) [1, 2, 3]

Depressed Nousagi on numberfags and tribalism [post], and why he changed some thumbnails

Laplus / La+ situation [1, 2, 3]

Erina of Phase-Connect plays Detroit: Become Human [post], thread goes on David Cage for a while [1, 2, 3]

Several Twitch dramas overlaping in short time (Sliker, xQc, Mizkif) [post], more explanations [post]

Pick-me Pippa shitpost art [art], [explanation]

Hololive ID mini 3D live [post]

On Ren Zotto twitter shenanigans [post], reactions [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]

Scarle of Nijisanji EN is having a rough time, crying [post], explanations [1, 2, 3]

Inuyami Tamaki interviews Kagura Mea and Inhinose Uruha, translation [post]

Hololive members talking about auditioning multiple times [post], other examples [1, 2]

Nina Kosaka's antis creating an entire document of her (supposed) transgressions [post]

Enhancer for Youtube and Brave browser extensions [post], other [recommendations]

Amelia scares everyone with a sudden announcement [post], plain black text on white background (It is about Among us collab)

Usada Pekora's Fate/Grand Order stream got copyright struck [post]

Axel Syrios Crunchyroll interview [post]

Bad news from other forum [post], mailing address is terminated, lolcow LLC's agent is terminating leader's contract. Attorneys and agents are under fire

Darktide 40K official twitter post includes Subaru from Hololive [post]

Twitch is (selectively) banning gambling, covered by Pippa [post]

Mori Calliope posted a photo of her new studio [post] and her endgame [post]

Ren Zotto previous vtuber [post]

Nijisanji EN Finana Ryugu audition video [post]

Delutaya Live 2D reveal stream with notes [post]

Pippa and Lumi watchalong movie Love on a Leash 2011 [announcement], full movie on youtube [post]

Hololive Holostars Gartic Phone collab announcement and participants [post]

Clip of Enna talking about the time Millie could have exposed them both at Otakuthon
18 minutes of behind the scenes info on Risu's 3D showcase
Arurandeisu recounts meeting the Holostaff and Yagoo
Altere thanks his viewers for giving tempus a chance. They were wary of being hated on debut - yes, it is in one [post]

Wallpaper Engine talks [post], how to stop pinging your friends with it [pirate, actual tech]

Translated hour long stream, history of VSpo, an esport girls vtuber agency [post]

Thread survey, favourite original songs [post]. From this point onward, a lot of posts replying to that

Muslim vtuber, specialized in Islam [post]. Gura in islamic cloth [post]

Notes on Truck chan, another coomerbait chuuba [post], some notes on her [post], a short list of bath girl vtubers [post]

GIF tech on this forum explained [post]

Kronii and Vesper collab, psychiatric help [post]. A lot of psychic damage here! 10/10 stream. Also unicorns [post]

Pippa Kirschey collab in Menma's TERA [post]. Pippa live-posting is a liveblood of this god forsaken place

NoriPro clipping policy [post]

Takanashi Kiara tried to contact people in Eurovision [post], word of caution [post]

Nijisanji EN Kyo, Ren and Aster start own podcast, Moon Bros Podcast [post]

Rundown on Yocci/Yoclesh [post]

IRyS on Tempus collab, it's not a strong NO, but heavily implied NO [post]. More info [post]

Nijisanji Luxiem boys get Retro Roman goods [post], drama about historic context ensues [post]

Holo JP and ID girl go to Disneyland (sea) [peko, moona, clips]

Magni Dezmund is a furry (what a shock!) [post]

Notes on Shiina situation [post]

Iida Pochi, Reina's mama and cultured mangaka, reveals her new model and plans to use it with her real voice [post], [explanation]

Inuyama Tamaki celebrates anniversary, Mea and Agua visit him [post].

A lot of Twitch streamers plan to expand to Youtube [ShyLily, Sleepy, Yuri] likely due to Twitch messing with their income [post], and forced ads [post]

Altare and Axel on capitalism [post]

Ryushen Okayu cover and some announcements [post]

Japan to allow visa-free independent tourism and abolish a daily arrival cap [post]. Keekihime is excited [post].

A concert featuring 20+ Vtubers is happening orcestrated by Obake Pam (CEO of playasia) [post]

Selen and Pomu swap channels for a stream, Apex and Minecraft [post], links to streams [post]

Pippa's heart rate [post]

Nijisanji post a notice about Liver's participation in NijiFes2022 [post], a lot of international talent may not participate [typhoon, typhoon with grafs, niji luck with events].

What is Picarto.tv in couple of words [post] and with some history [post]

Magni just replied to Vox Akuma. Hm?

More wholesome twitter stuff

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina Ina Kitchen is off to a great start with Ina forgetting to fasten down the mixing bowl and almost spilling hot water.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
that sandwich by @TokiameTaka.jpg

She still needs therapy, as far as I'm concerned

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Ina Ina Kitchen is off to a great start with Ina forgetting to fasten down the mixing bowl and almost spilling hot water.

Missed opportunity to call the stream “Ina In A Kitchen”

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Missed opportunity to call the stream “Ina In A Kitchen”
I mean, it's almost exactly that. It's supposed to be read that way in the thumbnail.
7Xmp6Kg (1).png

Kalion

:)
Menhera mail girl playing the FotM BRRRAP Hero:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Ednine

She also just passed Mori in sub count, maker her no.2 in Hololive. I only bring it up because Marine has had an absolute bonkers growth spurt in subs the last 2 months. 50k in July and 130k in August. Wondering how much of that has to do with her new song playing in random, out-of-place places.
Wouldn't surprise me if that's been a decent source of growth.

I know I'm a bit biased as she's in my top 3, but that song seems especially well-suited to attract interest -- it changes tune several times throughout, has a really catchy hook... and yes, some suspicious moaning. Might catch some ears that even a "better" song wouldn't catch.

More wholesome twitter stuff

I tell you hwhat.

Man, Tempus gets the best meme art!
I don't check Twitter most of the day, so I'd miss out on some good ones if it weren't for you guys... and for Vesper's thumbnails lol.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Wouldn't surprise me if that's been a decent source of growth.

I know I'm a bit biased as she's in my top 3, but that song seems especially well-suited to attract interest -- it changes tune several times throughout, has a really catchy hook... and yes, some suspicious moaning. Might catch some ears that even a "better" song wouldn't catch.

Man, Tempus gets the best meme art!
I don't check Twitter most of the day, so I'd miss out on some good ones if it weren't for you guys... and for Vesper's thumbnails lol.
I've been loving all the Altare and Kobo stuff. They really act like siblings.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Lisa is starting her music review that she postponed monday in case anyone wants to check it out.

Edit: Lol she's just reacting to Jerma clips right now

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Man Pomu is so creative. LMAO.

I love these crazy shtick streams from Pomu. Never thought we'd get Asapomu mixed with a Whose Line routine but here we are.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Lisa is starting her music review that she postponed monday in case anyone wants to check it out.

I've been meaning to check out the sheep's music reviews, so thanks for the link.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi interviewing Allbonesjones. I'm still iffy on Jones mainly due to his voice but a skeleton who can roll that many Rs can't be all bad.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom