"We were talking about this offstream, it is ri-DI-culous how many Phase girls owe that man (Sakana) a life debt, without him having to actually do shit"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Primarch Kronii by @tentopus.jpg

The 'K' in WH40K stands for Kronii

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Some rando is going to talk about Pippa's rise in popularity. No clue if it will be good or not.

huh
I watched a video of hers about Kiara ages ago
Shes a Nousagi type person but who seems to be interested in how the industry and it background work but seems to learn from Nousagi to better not delve into roommates. From the video seems like a bit boring but overall likable person.

Birds ain't loyal

Leaking Kiara members content:

Gushed about Reine some more, she really really wants to sex that peafowl visit her in ID

She liked Star Wars ANH, gave it a 8/10, wants to watch the full original trilogy now

She plans on a few more episodes of Girlstalk with the same line-up and one additional special guest. She's very proud of herself because she felt like she managed to get Mumei out of her shell very well because Mumei talked a lot during that collab (I'd agee, probably also helps that Fauna was there with Mumei, she helps bridge the gap of energy difference between Kiara and Mumei).
She is aiming for an episode a month but she doesn't think that it will run forever because she feels like they might run out of topics at one point.

She hinted at having at least 2 convention appearances one in the US one in EU

She also hinted at flying to Japan next weekend, but since she already did the off-collab arc in january much less off-collabs (still, Calli and Watame collabs are already 95% happening) and more solo streams, but they might be shorter than usual, so 3 to 4h long instead of the usual 6-8 hours

UberSoldat

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Speaking of 40K, I wish bigger corpo vtubers would delve into 40k video games, like Space Marine and Dawn of War.
Selen has played Starcraft before, maybe she would be up to the task. Single player DoW isn't nearly as skill-dependent, but it does have its moments (especially some "conquer the native province" campaign missions in DC and Soulstorm), so it's not a good choice for a total RTS noob.

Which vtuber would make the best lord Bale voice? Siiiindriiiiii!

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Cute clip of Kaela finding out she is in that tossing Irys game, looks like she really didn't know.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Catching up on some previous Pippa livestreams and this quick comment about how to commit suicide hits totally different after watching her livestream yesterday:

Ah yes, getting drunk and jumping in the river... As opposed to not doing it at all you damn rabbit.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Finally buying these, what is the difference between these two sites, though? Unless there's some hidden fees processed during checkout, it looks like the e+ is ~2k yen more expensive than SPWN, but why? And why is that the one the official site links to? I played the test preview videos in both places and both seemed to work fine, but there's no way to make a direct comparison on stream quality or anything.

What is it with Japan and making it hard to buy things? I remember similar problems when buying FF14; having to figure out which bundle to get, where to buy it, etc. is such a pain in the butt.
Yeah, the reddit thread was also confused so if you are pressed about ~$20 get the official one but imma buy the SPWN one. Japan is interesting and infuriating when trying to engage, guess that's why so many vtubers learned Japanese just to interact with their preferred subcultures.

Not a vtuber yet. I've thought up a little bit of lore and have a new PNG from a commissioned artist (no more AI art blob) and I recently figured out how to make it dim when I'm quiet and light up when I start talking, so I guess you could say I've achieved "low-effort PNGtuber" level. Here's my schedule for next week, btw. Gonna try my first handcam stream on Friday.

But even before I started making a play at this, it seemed pretty obvious to me that the girls would play up their personalities to match what they think the audience wants, and the yuribaiting is certainly a part of that - there just aren't that many genuine lesbians out there. Always take what a streamer says with a grain of salt. Most of them utterly fail to stop themselves from letting their true selves come through most of the time, but at the end of the day they are in control of what goes out on the internet and have a good deal of incentive for a lot of that to be lies and misdirection. This goes for fleshtubers too, of course, but with literal cartoon characters you'd think it'd be a bit more obvious.
I don't believe you. Even if I did, since you are a streamer, I shouldn't believe you :mitothink:
Hololive would never lie to me though

I really enjoyed this episode and the official subs are fun as they have to translate dumb stuff like, "baku baku baku~!"

Last edited:

RiverBear

That pippa stream got dark quick. I feel bad for the schizo rabbit, shes suffering from success.

I know I'm late like usual but I'm very busy watching trashbin tier vtubers no ones heard of. It's a important job, someone's gotta do it.
Someone has to sacrifice themselves to weed out the tranny tubers and it aint sure as hell gonna be me

images.jpeg.jpg

Continue sacrificing yourself for the betterment of us all

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Speaking of 40K, I wish bigger corpo vtubers would delve into 40k video games, like Space Marine and Dawn of War.
I'd much rather see someone do a handcam painting a miniature (and I hope it's either Uruka or someone equally clueless about it)

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I know I'm late like usual but I'm very busy watching trashbin tier vtubers no ones heard of. It's a important job, someone's gotta do it.
The quest for hidden penis never ends.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pippa made the second-highest earnings for a vtuber for the 4th of February with her karaoke game/imposter syndrome and depression stream.

She made ¥1,491,495, or about $11,280 USD for the stream

1675684445485.png

1675684497136.png

Source

Last edited:

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
The only girl I've been able to make an exception for in that case is Okayu, whom I can listen to without needing to understand her because her voice is natural ASMR, and even then only rarely.
You like okayu? boy, do I have good news for you.

Catching up on some previous Pippa livestreams and this quick comment about how to commit suicide hits totally different after watching her livestream yesterday:

You know what's a lame way to KYS pippa? Actually doing it.
Related to this, Vesper's stream yesterday hit different after Pippa's sad girl episode. @Reticule you should watch that stream, that's how you do it.

You're gonna watch Lumi, and you're gonna like it.

Pippa made the second-highest earnings for the 4th of February with her karaoke game/imposter syndrome and depression stream.

She made ¥1,491,495, or about $11,280 USD for the stream

View attachment 12731
View attachment 12732

Source
And all that on a regular friday night.
Some things that went under the radar because of her episode was she had valentine's and "new outfit" merch coming up, didn't see anyone bring it up. Check @ 2:47:03. Guess we gotta have to wait just a bit longer for the (in my case) highly anticipated second outfit.

I hope 2023 will really be the year of the rabbit.

RiverBear

UberSoldat

USS IOWA

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Kiara being unhelpful:

And the grandma behind Cover's live performances:

... I'm reasonably sure it isn't Marine.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Hakka showed up to an Ike stream and Ike spoke to him in their love language

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Moona unarchived "sudden Karaoke"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom