"I don't know much, but for the time being I'll just do my best with POWER!!! Also, I'm an earth-loving earthling! #pleaseshare #Vtuber #earth&terra"Oozora Subaru (her first ever tweet)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
View attachment 12707View attachment 12708

Speaking of Ironmouse, she's trying to brainstorm other vtubers to invite to her subathon and Speak of the Devil show...
Pippa and Tenma both got suggested :whatastory:
I could actually see Tenma doing it and clicking well enough with Mouse, and it would probably give her another Nagzz type boost among that audience - but Pippa? On ironmouse?
Actually ya know what let's do it, let the world burn
:smugpipi:
I feel like Mousey still probably dislikes Pippa from her prior connection to Flamenco. And she REALLY hated Flamenco. Real question though, is Phase Connect really becoming so big that they could collab with some of the biggest vtubers?

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Lui has Hogwarts Legacy scheduled on Wednesday. She may be pink, but the title of Pink Woman must be earned.
image_2023-02-06_132428452.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I feel like Mousey still probably dislikes Pippa from her prior connection to Flamenco. And she REALLY hated Flamenco. Real question though, is Phase Connect really becoming so big that they could collab with some of the biggest vtubers?
Yeah lmao I'm not sure Pippa would really vibe well with a twitch based audience anyway, entirely different mindsets between twitch and YouTube viewers these days.

And while idk about the others I do know Mouse has a long history of doing collabs with vtubers both bigger and especially smaller in numbers than her. She doesn't seem to get to do it as much as back when she was indie but yeah if it was someone like Tenma who could resist the urge to tell twitch chat to do a flip in minecraft, I think she'd go for it especially since Tenma already has reach with Nagzz. And I'd have to do homework but there's a non-zero chance she's already collabed with one or more of the others in a previous incarnation of themselves.
(Searches "ironmouse+dumplingshirara)

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Phase Connect really becoming so big that they could collab with some of the biggest vtubers?
Perhaps. Can't deny both Tenma and Pippa are your favourite vtuber favourite vtubers, considering that Tenma is popular among indies like GirlDm, and Pippa among holos like Fauna and Calli. No shit theyd be big enough to collab with biggest of them all.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This is news to me. I know it's been speculated about Mouse disliking Pippa for got knows why (I don't think any reason has even been put forth), but what's Flamenco done here.....beyond the usual.....

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
This is news to me. I know it's been speculated about Mouse disliking Pippa for got knows why (I don't think any reason has even been put forth), but what's Flamenco done here.....beyond the usual.....
There was some drama back during the whole nux fiasco where flam was live commenting on mouses stream and got called out iirc

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kaela playing new Delivering Hope update.

She also made it in the game.
ezgif-3-3b588365a3.jpg

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
I wonder what version of Bettel are we on right now?
1675661766656.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
He was restreaming her stream response during the Nux debacle and she called him out for it. This was a fair bit before he got outed as a sperg and imo I don't think restreaming her response was bad considering he was basically reporting on the whole event. But she was pissed. I remember her saying she forgave him and that his avatar was cute, but I think it was more to keep herself from getting deeper into drama. Also this was quite a while ago so I don't remember all to well.

chihirogumi

There was some drama back during the whole nux fiasco where flam was live commenting on mouses stream and got called out iirc
Here's Flamenco talking about it.

Apparently they buried the hatchet. Timestamp about their interaction is at 1:48:30

He doesn't miss

It's worse. They're not Bulls. They're Jodys.

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Shinri just near cried on stream from all the memberships which prompted to talking about how when he reached "30" (I think this is his "canon" age, but probably close enough to his real life) he said to himself that he should become effectively a normie wagie and buckle down, but he took "a risk" (I presume this was becoming Lex Parte) and now he is realizing that his risk is fully paying off with all the support he is getting.

He couldn't even look at chat while telling this story to avoid actually crying.

Edit: Shinri is talking further about his past, his family has some kind of tradition (maybe a family business?) that was forced onto him which is probably why he mentioned being forced to be stoic and not express his emotions. He is talking as if his parents were foreigners and he had to pretty much act as a translator, he uses lore friendly terms in this story to masquerade it but he pretty much is saying something akin to "I had to translate from English to my native language". Guy has been sniffling for the past hour.

He explains how the reason why he is such a "dad" and acts like one is because he has been acting like one for a significant part of his life.

Edit 2: This guy took Kendo as a sport, he really is a Ronin.

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Ahh, I see, thanks for the explanation. I was confused because I searched the channel name "AvalancheXL" and found nothing so I assumed no one posted it beforehand. my mistake

we'll see about that, if so, then farewell and godspeed

Hey guys! Check out this new vtuber drama guy I found. He even streams stuff too!

There’s just something about him that’s giving me déjà vu, though. Can’t quite put my finger on it.

:zaionwhatsgoingon:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
>Shiina cancels member ASMR and makes a comfy game stream because seeing mummies made her PTSD freakout about death
>Her chat keeps making jokes about her streaming from coffin/sarcophagus, being dead etc

Time to do some cleansing :gun:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Not sure what this has to do with anything. Pippa is on good terms with Flam but other than that he is just a fan.

Yeah lmao I'm not sure Pippa would really vibe well with a twitch based audience anyway, entirely different mindsets between twitch and YouTube viewers these days.

And while idk about the others I do know Mouse has a long history of doing collabs with vtubers both bigger and especially smaller in numbers than her. She doesn't seem to get to do it as much as back when she was indie but yeah if it was someone like Tenma who could resist the urge to tell twitch chat to do a flip in minecraft, I think she'd go for it especially since Tenma already has reach with Nagzz. And I'd have to do homework but there's a non-zero chance she's already collabed with one or more of the others in a previous incarnation of themselves.
(Searches "ironmouse+dumplingshirara)
Whenever she pops up in Nagzz or in Koe's stream everyone there loves her. When she popped up in Asmongold's stream she got a fairly positive reaction from chat too. Would Pippa be up to it and do it without dropping spaghetti all over the place?

As for Tenma, I do think she is way more "safe" when it comes to not only interacting with Mouse but also with any possible yabs that the audience might try to dig up to cancel her for. Mouse's audience is really big and she has a nice chunk of twittards that will bitch and moan over everything and anything. Hell, they gave her shit for saying a Harry Potter joke. Another positive thing is that Tenma has also interacted with people that have huge followings like the OfflineTV adjacent people.

Shinri just near cried on stream from all the memberships which prompted to talking about how when he reached "30" (I think this is his "canon" age, but probably close enough to his real life) he said to himself that he should become effectively a normie wagie and buckle down, but he took "a risk" (I presume this was becoming Lex Parte) and now he is realizing that his risk is fully paying off with all the support he is getting.

He couldn't even look at chat while telling this story to avoid actually crying.

Edit: Shinri is talking further about his past, his family has some kind of tradition (maybe a family business?) that was forced onto him which is probably why he mentioned being forced to be stoic and not express his emotions. He is talking as if his parents were foreigners and he had to pretty much act as a translator, he uses lore friendly terms in this story to masquerade it but he pretty much is saying something akin to "I had to translate from English to my native language". Guy has been sniffling for the past hour.

He explains how the reason why he is such a "dad" and acts like one is because he has been acting like one for a significant part of his life.
Did we ever get a confirmation of his roommate's identity? I'm betting that he's probably Chinese because that sounds asian as fuck. Honestly, I am glad for him. Honestly, I am a huge sucker for stories like this (hell, it's what made Vesper such an endearing streamer).

EDIT:
A lot of PC fans don't want the talent near that company though. It's not just solely a Henri thing by the way. Nobody wants to see Pippa turn into the next pink cat.

What you might find are a lot of PC viewers tend to be people who got sick of the likes of vshitshow ruining vtuber culture and all the other reasons they are disliked.

I'm all for getting more exposure to the PC talent but not through vshojo stuff. And I think even they realise it'd be a death wish.
PC people hate Pink Cat and Vei and there is a group of people that hate Froot (I am not sure if in Froot's case, there is much overlap with PC). For the most part Melody, Silvervale, Ironmouse, and Kson are well received. People just hate the brand but not the talents themselves. Additionally, if this somehow opens the door for Pippa to interact with Kson I am all for it since she has looked up to her for quite some time. Henry and the schizos like him can go suck a dick.

Honestly, Birdboy's karaoke was on another level. Sometimes his pronunciation was kinda meh due to ESL/accent but holy shit that was a strong stream. Felt almost like a fucking concert.

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter

Speaking of Ironmouse, she's trying to brainstorm other vtubers to invite to her subathon and Speak of the Devil show...
I could actually see Tenma doing it and clicking well enough with Mouse, and it would probably give her another Nagzz type boost among that audience - but Pippa? On ironmouse?
A lot of PC fans don't want the talent near that company though. It's not just solely a Henri thing by the way. Nobody wants to see Pippa turn into the next pink cat.

What you might find are a lot of PC viewers tend to be people who got sick of the likes of vshitshow ruining vtuber culture and all the other reasons they are disliked.

I'm all for getting more exposure to the PC talent but not through vshojo stuff. And I think even they realise it'd be a death wish.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Pippa's already getting chummy with Mori, I don't know if this much collective Pink Woman energy is going to be safe...

Honestly though while she's big enough that Ironmouse has probably heard of her and I recall Pippa speaking highly of Mouse several times in the past, the two's audiences couldn't be any further apart and trying to maintain peace between both sides in a stream chat just isn't going to work, especially if the other Vshojo girls come up in conversation and the capippis' collective pipkin kicks in; I can't see Mouse's normie Twitch fans taking too well to constant pomfpomf or army cuck jokes. I don't think it's a collaboration either side's audience are particularly desperate for really.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Did we ever get a confirmation of his roommate identity? Im betting that hes probably Chinese because that sounds asian as fuck. Honestly, I am glad for him. Honestly I am a huge sucker for stories like this (hell, its what made Vesper such an endearing streamer).
Lex Parte and Shinri pretty much talk the same, they love a similar indie game that isn't popular, and their was a very similar tweet someone found awhile back where they both said almost the exact same thing, so I'm positive it is him.

I don't think his actual nationality was stated or found by anyone, no picture either to my knowledge. If I had to guess he is probably Asian because he took Kendo for 8 years, his reclusive emotional upbringing, and the whole tradition and language barrier thing screams Asian American of some sort to me. He's somehow broken the programming though because I never got that vibe that he was maybe Asian until now. I personally expected some hard ass, maybe militant, American dad or grandfather or someone that basically wanted his son to be very strong and tough like a soldier or something.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Speak for yourself negro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom