"Dangerous Marine smell~"Houshou Marine

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I posted a summary of what happened and why he's still posting content, and basically this channel was just a way for him to pass time until he *actually* goes to college. I also skimmed his last stream, and that was his actual last one, saying he finally has his college schedule ready and will now be inactive.
Ahh, I see, thanks for the explanation. I was confused because I searched the channel name "AvalancheXL" and found nothing so I assumed no one posted it beforehand. my mistake

we'll see about that, if so, then farewell and godspeed

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Lia revealed she's a lesbian on stream right now. The signs were there the whole time.
"fruity milk with no balls" she wasn't talking about boba
If you wanted to fuck Lia of all people you are more mentally ill than her

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Lia revealed she's a lesbian on stream right now. The signs were there the whole time.

doomer-doomer-sad.gif
In between all of that she literally reaffirmed her attraction to older men.
She's a bisexual zoomer who probably can't talk to men around her age, because of some fear or anxiety. Edit: and her autism, can't forget that.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

doomer-doomer-sad.gif
Timestamp? I tuned out when she started earnestly doing the ASMR.

Remember that "Lia" more than a lot of other vtubers is a character which should be seen as separate from Lia the actual person, and that a whole lot of these streamers are acting like they're bi up until they click that "Stop Streaming" button in OBS. Consider that before you start crying in the rain. I doubt seeing where in the stream she mentions this, with full context, is going to convince me very much.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
If you wanted to fuck Lia of all people you are more mentally ill than her
Oh, believe me. I'd rather star in a reenactment of the Funky Town snuff film than move to California. Without PL too hard, It's just that Lia reminds me of someone special I was close with in the past. I'm just being a moron.
In between all of that she literally reaffirmed her attraction to older men.
She's a bisexual zoomer who probably can't talk to men around her age, because of some fear or anxiety.
Yeah, you're right. Not to mention I don't think lesbians are copious consumers of yaoi.

Remember that "Lia" more than a lot of other vtubers is a character which should be seen as separate from Lia the actual person, and that a whole lot of these streamers are acting like they're bi up until they click that "Stop Streaming" button in OBS. Consider that before you start crying in the rain. I doubt seeing where in the stream she mentions this, with full context, is going to convince me very much.
Alas, she seemed to deleted privated the vod a few minutes ago. Another Rinmama clip lost to the ether.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
HAHAHAHA! He JUST realized on day 24 or something that they live together. This fucking dude. "platonically cuddle" "we're not dating" HAHAHA

This dude fucks all of Myth and Council and gets back several paternity test results. "What do you mean? We didn't even have sex, that's something married couples do! All I did was ejaculate semen into their wombs while they were experiencing a fertile period! I'M NOT THE FATHER! THAT CHILD IS CLEARLY A SPEAR, OR A HARPOON AT BEST!"

Silly Vespear, you can't run from reality.

vestars20

Early Adopter

Murray here, talking all big now that he is a vtuber too. Tell us about your grandma kinks or something and stop raining on the rain parade.

You can't really know if Luna has a kink for holding in her pee but you can't know that she doesn't so...

I think this minion loving over 30 non-hag does like it. It's more fun that way

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Stressed out Lily hits different. Looks like she went to war and saw some shit
2508182.PNG
vietnam war-1945-1975.png
She very very rarely changes the facial expressions outside of the default smirk, always catches me off guard when they do

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sana, Sara and Sena but not Flare? I think you have a name fetish instead of liking big breasted brown girls.
Don't forget about Sava, vtubers whose names start with S and end with A must be the dogwhistle that activates my glowie MKUltra programming :ponrys:

But yeah, you're right that, in theory, I should be all over Flare like gravy on thanksgiving dinner, but unfortunately JP timezone and JP language filter me hard. The only girl I've been able to make an exception for in that case is Okayu, whom I can listen to without needing to understand her because her voice is natural ASMR, and even then only rarely.

If he were really into brown girls, he would have been all over IryS before her redesign
No I wont apologize for this joke
I've been a huge fan of IRyS for a while and her original model was literally peak. How dare they whitewash my yabai nephilim!!! :pathetic:

Last edited:

RiverBear

Sana, Sara and Sena but not Flare? I think you have a name fetish instead of liking big breasted brown girls.
If he were really into brown girls, he would have been all over IryS before her redesign
No I wont apologize for this joke

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
I've been a huge fan of IRyS for a while and her original model was literally peak. How dare they whitewash my yabai nephilim!!! :pathetic:
This nigga probably loved Michael Jackson's music before he turned white.

:selenpointandlaugh:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
This nigga probably loved Michael Jackson's music before he turned white.

:selenpointandlaugh:
All I'll say is that he wasn't touching kids when he was still black :smugselen:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Last edited:

No Name

Murray here, talking all big now that he is a vtuber too. Tell us about your grandma kinks or something and stop raining on the rain parade.

You can't really know if Luna has a kink for holding in her pee but you can't know that she doesn't so...

I think this minion loving over 30 non-hag does like it. It's more fun that way

And at that moment all Luknights rejoiced!
Their princess was a perv just like them!

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Around 4th February, VShojo's Ironmouse did her "Speak of the Devil" stream talking/interviewing one of them animu reviewer turned foreigner living in japan content creator Joey the animation man. One interesting thing that was clipped recently is this

It's rather interesting to know that at some point back in 2020-2021, this australian man could be one of the earliest English speaking Nijisanji vtuber, especially since he stated he tried for JP audition first-hand (EN existed at 2021, assuming joey went for 2020 auditions). But thank god he didn't make it and made trash taste podcast instead.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230206-000415-730.pngScreenshot_20230206-000501-314.png

Speaking of Ironmouse, she's trying to brainstorm other vtubers to invite to her subathon and Speak of the Devil show...
Pippa and Tenma both got suggested :whatastory:
I could actually see Tenma doing it and clicking well enough with Mouse, and it would probably give her another Nagzz type boost among that audience - but Pippa? On ironmouse?
Actually ya know what let's do it, let the world burn
:smugpipi:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Magni is drawing grotesque tempus art.

cursed_mag.PNG

"sick twisted version of Altare":
sick_twisted_altare.PNG

flayon.PNG

bettel_life_cycle.PNG

Last edited: