Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
There's some dude in Sena's chat named Adrianne Christian Icalia who keeps trying to hit on her, I've seen him in a few streams. Might have some cow potential.
ITS NOT ME I SWEAR!!!

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Hakka's slaying this karaoke, good lord.

USS IOWA

We need to nuke the Philippines, actually no that might just make them stronger
The only way to take down a Flip is tell that the other Flip he suck then they will fight among themselves.
t. Flip

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
So Koe got a vtuber toontuber model for occasional use.. looks like he is having a seizure whenever he speaks lol the poses are pretty good though.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Fauna is also streaming rn.
It always astounds me how she seems to always manage to sneak some powerlevel lines here and there. Had this stream in the background and I swear at some point she said something that sounded a lot like "It feels like an all out war right now", making a big pause before completing the line.
May be just a coincidence, but she has a track record of getting shit past the radar, so it would not be impossible.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Dottovu got another role on a visual novel, (i don't know when it comes out) made by the same company that made the last visual novel she voiced on.
She voiced the character on the right.

2.png

1.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Netscaper

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
My marshmallow vtuber can't be this cute bros.

Kalion

:)
Yuuna is trying to goad Amiya and anyone else she can find into a TTRPG group. I hope it happens.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The more we hear about Rinmama, the more Lia makes sense.
You heard it here folks, God hates the gays and join her Onlyfans.
I wish we had more Rinmama on stream. Its like she exists only to embarass her daughter while being extremely funny and entertaining to listen to.

i found this in the wild, personal lil lolcow of mine (twitter christ-cuck who may or may not be vietnamese, thinks Attack on Titan is the pinnacle of Christ-Fascist media, has a cabal of discord orbiters who may or may not be underage)

i was wondering if anyone happens to have a screenshot of the time he asked (and deleted) about if Gura bragged about fucking black guys

Every niche has ceiling.

Ñ-bird has really good energy on his Karaoke.

RiverBear

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Ñ-bird has really good energy on his Karaoke.
He reminds me of Axel's high energy karaokes, except Hakka sings in English and I like Hakka's songs a bit more most the time. Hakka also seems to have more stamina because Axel breaks betweens songs for good stretches of time, while Hakka barely needs to stop unless he screams a lot. Asthma dingo suffering is real.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Sara makes my heart go dokidoki :eyehearts:

Sana, Sara and Sena but not Flare? I think you have a name fetish instead of liking big breasted brown girls.

Or maybe you just like the Momma types like Subaru

A Lurking Dumbass

motherfuckers it's new information, stfu about "late" that's retarded
I posted a summary of what happened and why he's still posting content, and basically this channel was just a way for him to pass time until he *actually* goes to college. I also skimmed his last stream, and that was his actual last one, saying he finally has his college schedule ready and will now be inactive.
Live by the numberfagging, die by the numberfagging. Back in 2020 or so vtuber fans focused a ton on superchat numbers so people are gonna keep talking about them now, even though we know that they aren't the be all and end all (different company, but it's fairly easy to see via Niji's investor reports that SC revenue is a small slice of the pie).
For a long time superchat numbers were associated with the size of vtubing because the first western mainstream news that broke out was that one article about how Coco dominated the superchat rankings despite being only 6 months old and how the top 10 superchatted youtubers were from Hololive. I think people feel that VTubing as a trend is stagnating now, and the superchat numbers of the Golden Goose of VTubing, Myth, proves that in their eyes. These are the kinda idiots and normies that only watch Hololive would feel, because literally looking at every other agency out there like Nijisanji and VShojo, VTubing's never been bigger and profits have never been higher even though views are starting to stabilize.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
"I was made for loving you Magni!"

"I was made for loving you Bettel!"

"I'm too beautiful for just one man"

Banzoin Hakka, local Cholo of Holostars English Guild Tempus and member of the Tempurple trio. Judge Magni episode when you furry fuck?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii reading fairytales in 20 minutes.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lia revealed she's a lesbian on stream right now. The signs were there the whole time.
"fruity milk with no balls" she wasn't talking about boba

doomer-doomer-sad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom