"I'm mad at you guys because you never call me a whore!"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverBear

Can we ban anyone talking about that stupid fucking dress?
Time to ban you too then
Why do people love that screenshot so much?
Because people like taking things out of context when the narrative suits them.
not even the /#/ thread in /vt/ gives a shit about superchat when a bottom tier superchat Chuuba like Suisei can sell out concerts and hit No 1, 3,4,5 in the OriCon charts.
Heck, Gura isn't even in the high tier of Superchat-ers, yet in her words "destroyed company record for merch"
But no, 80% drop in Superchat = Vtubing ded

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
i found this in the wild, personal lil lolcow of mine (twitter christ-cuck who may or may not be vietnamese, thinks Attack on Titan is the pinnacle of Christ-Fascist media, has a cabal of discord orbiters who may or may not be underage)

i was wondering if anyone happens to have a screenshot of the time he asked (and deleted) about if Gura bragged about fucking black guys

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Its easy bait if you ignore the context and the fact that these women still earn 6 figure amounts in raw donations and god knows how much more in merch

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Hey, what's going on in Juna's member stre-
Capture.PNG
She's drawing emotes BTW.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The more we hear about Rinmama, the more Lia makes sense.
You heard it here folks, God hates the gays and join her Onlyfans.
Someone with too much time on their hands needs to sit down and make a Rinmama compilation I'd do it myself but my pc is borked atm

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sena is live and talking about God's gift to man, BBQ

kukkia

Early Adopter
But no, 80% drop in Superchat = Vtubing ded
Live by the numberfagging, die by the numberfagging. Back in 2020 or so vtuber fans focused a ton on superchat numbers so people are gonna keep talking about them now, even though we know that they aren't the be all and end all (different company, but it's fairly easy to see via Niji's investor reports that SC revenue is a small slice of the pie).

RiverBear

Back in 2020 or so vtuber fans focused a ton on superchat numbers so people are gonna keep talking about them now
Only until Ironmouse does a Donathon, and then it's back to "Hololive is dead, VShojo is more popular" "only paid subs matter"

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Grimmi tax

Attachments

• signal-2023-02-05-19-28-35-560.png
    signal-2023-02-05-19-28-35-560.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 12

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Hakka Karaoke starting soon.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Given the recent events I find the parallels between Grimmi and Pippa interesting. On one side you have Pippa who is very distrusting of medicine and then on the otherside you have Grimmi who thanks to her upbringing is more willing to seek medical treatment. I'd be interested in seeing them have a discussion on stream whether it be a Pippa style interview or a good ol' fashioned Grimmi kidnapping.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Only until Ironmouse does a Donathon, and then it's back to "Hololive is dead, VShojo is more popular" "only paid subs matter"
Only stats that fit their narrative matter, Talking about anime women is like talking about politics

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Bettel got back together with his waifu. Maybe she digs men who eat dog treats.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
There's some dude in Sena's chat named Adrianne Christian Icalia who keeps trying to hit on her, I've seen him in a few streams. Might have some cow potential.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
There's some dude in Sena's chat named Adrianne Christian Icalia who keeps trying to hit on her, I've seen him in a few streams. Might have some cow potential.
Screencap!

this shit

fuck it
This Lia ASMR feels like a russian roulette, i totally expect to lose hearing from one ear from a scream or her hitting the mic or letting it feedback

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Live by the numberfagging, die by the numberfagging. Back in 2020 or so vtuber fans focused a ton on superchat numbers so people are gonna keep talking about them now, even though we know that they aren't the be all and end all (different company, but it's fairly easy to see via Niji's investor reports that SC revenue is a small slice of the pie).
In addition, this is literally a slice of VTubers overall and, especially in 2022, does not reflect the rest of the pack very well. Ina and Gura had huge periods of non-streaming due to health issues. When Ina did stream, she spent a lot of it playing Elden Ring, which SCs are not allowed to be enabled for. Ame and Calli also both streamed a lot of ER. Ame also had some periods of non-streaming.

CouncilRyS also debuted late 2021 and. At least, 4/6 were way more consistent than Myth in 2022 and probably picked up a lot of viewers and SCers from them.

Was there a drop from 2021 to 2022? Probably. Rather than losing steam, I'd say they are normalizing and 2023's numbers will be the same or more. Especially in the second half of 2022 starting in July, Youtube seems to have broken again in terms of channel growth and live viewers across the board of all VTubers to varying degrees. Even now, polls will be ran with votes far above viewership numbers.

And none of this accounts for merch, ad and Youtube Premium revenue (which apparently is nothing to scoff at for live streams), JP's insane viewership numbers, and NijiEN, who had incredible growth in 2022.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
IMG_20230206_071701.jpg
To noones suprise, hes a flip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom