"AX was really fun😊 Thank you for coming to pee me it was soo fun I hat it to wake up til 4am for panel but it was worth it!"Henya the Genius

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Grandpa has been streaming for like 17 hours at this point, btw.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm not sure how two girls are going to manage to get a bun in the oven without specifically planning for it though.🤔
Beatani has a guide for that. Technically for men, but should work just fine for women, too.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Some interesting bits from kronii's powerwash stream:
She talked a little bit more about her japanese grandma, she is from her mother's side (so she is at least 1/4 japanese).
Younger kronii handled japanese better than current kronii.
She said her family is a little "crazy", and her family had/has an acquaintance that may have been in the yakuza, (she didn't specify if they are related).

We (unwillingly/willingly) took part as a collective on a bet with her, about her finishing a map in less than 2 hours, we lost (hard) she had like 1 hour to spare, if we won the bet we would have gotten a horror game stream, and if we lost we have to compliment her gaming skills for an entire week.
We lost an unwinnable bet with kronii and now we have to compliment her gaming skills for a whole week she sucks at games she's the best gamer of the whole universe.
View attachment 12414

She also tried again to kill the subway meme, saying that chat is the one bringing it up (true).
She started shipping lara croft with batman, since they are both rich and have butlers.
She said she would prefer to be alfred instead of batman.
She kept complaining about only getting paid 400, 300 and 75 dollars even though lara is rich.

Last edited:

this shit

fuck it
Vesper managed to end Outer Wilds and got the achievement of getting Jeffery Yu and the composer Andrew Phralow in chat for his final voyage.
He's going to one-session the DLC tomorrow (he's not going to make it lmao)

EDIT: I'm a total shill for this game so if you're not going to play it yourselves at least give a listen to the OST, it's magic

Last edited:

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Just got banned from Kiwifarms for no fucking reason, So much for a "freedom of speech" worthless site
What could you have possibly said to get banned? Like the only thing Null hates is loli and shit.
Edit: okay dude...
1675422136207.png

And this message is quite rich in context:
1675422304393.png

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Imagine getting banned from a site that allows Nolan to exist.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Does anyone know the status of the transmenace in ID? Have they been squashed out, culturally of course, before they could destroy their society? That could be the reason why there's no pushback in the twitter replies.
Being a country with muslims as an overwhelming majority, very unwelcome. Even in tourist friendly Bali someone got deported for saying the place is queer friendly.
I would encourage the alphabets to visit Aceh though.

A reunion of sort with a Q&A. Might be interesting how it goes but I care too little

Interesting because this might be the first time Tamaki hosts a reincarnation which she has welcomed as a previous incarnation. Even her close friend Nobuhime hasn't returned as Polka.

Iroha will be covering Rumor, premiere 8PM JST. I like the song so I'm interested.

Re:AcT's Isana Kuryu have recovered from the coof and will be singing at 9.30PM JST. Looking forward to see her collab with Kyo rescheduled.

Sora's clubhouse games with Koyori at 10PM JST. This is Koyori's third stream today after this morning's RFA and the early evening karaoke.

At the same time, there's Watame vs Ui Mama as well.

Today is Setsubun as well so there are streams of Vtubers eating Ehomaki, like Mikoto the niji oni and Ebosi

Subaru playing one of the easier Touhou games, Mountain of Faith (imo most god tier BGM).

>Easy mode
Touhou_easy_mode_how_lame.png

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
So Nasa from Phase Connect streamed again. The stream was her playing a horror game with her mouth full of milk and the stream ends when she scream spits the milk out of her mouth and onto her monitor. No I'm not kidding. If you wanna listen to a JP mumble incoherently an entire stream here's the link.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Being a country with muslims as an overwhelming majority, very unwelcome. Even in tourist friendly Bali someone got deported for saying the place is queer friendly.
I would encourage the alphabets to visit Aceh though.
Oh boy Aceh. If you atleast have somewhere in ID that is at least find it tolerable, in Aceh you won't find it.

Makes it perfect place for speedrun for that 41%, though.

Jealous

Lurker

Subaru dodging fireworks. Tilted at stage 4 because Ayaya too fast for her.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
So Nasa from Phase Connect streamed again. The stream was her playing a horror game with her mouth full of milk and the stream ends when she scream spits the milk out of her mouth and onto her monitor. No I'm not kidding. If you wanna listen to a JP mumble incoherently an entire stream here's the link.

I hope Phase gen 3 has more JP because god damn does JP Phase need more love.

They're fun and they deserve it.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
:irysisadork:
Kureiji Ollie Ch. hololive-ID - 【#holoIDKimonoDAY1】SHOWCASING MY BEAUTIFUL BOTANIC GARDEN ON M...png
Ollie said she's not wearing any underneath...

Kureiji Ollie Ch. hololive-ID - 【#holoIDKimonoDAY1】SHOWCASING MY BEAUTIFUL BOTANIC GARDEN ON M...png

stream still on-going

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
image.png

She looks like a Naruto character now.

Ollie naruto-running fanart when

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
That's not EmOllie, that's Hatake Ollie hiding her sharingan from us.

Very nice outfit indeed, miles better than the previous one. Now she's got 2 swords in her hands instead on one in her head, and this floral ring is beautiful, although it probably won't be used too much as it blocks a large part of the screen behind her back.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
That's not EmOllie, that's Hatake Ollie hiding her sharingan from us.

Very nice outfit indeed, miles better than the previous one. Now she's got 2 swords in her hands instead on one in her head, and this floral ring is beautiful, although it probably won't be used too much as it blocks a large part of the screen behind her back.
true lol

but her hair makes her look 5 sec away from singing MCR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom