"Wait [Markiplier] only smashed 72!? [Pokemon] Coward"Chibidoki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soap suds

Pomu apparently on stream clarifying that the concert is postponed and not cancelled.
hopefully someone can confirm

View attachment 12343
I don't have the Pomu clip, but Petra has said that they are trying to reschedule everything asap. Also, Yorumi Rena wished those who got COVID a speedy recovery, which makes me further believe my own hypothesis that someone got sick and Anycolor didn't want a repeat of Fantasia and just shut everything down until further notice.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Worded it a bit weird, been a bit fucked up lately. I'm just curious on Amano's RM because she's the only Kawaii girl I follow and she's all over my fucking feed anyway. Knowing the RM allows me to separate character and actor and is key to curtailing developing unnecessary parasocial thoughts.

jfc though Arya :shiinastare:
Thing is, can't confirm if its nene or just somebody throwing an unconfirmed Roommate out there, i looked around and i didn't find any audio or videos of her talking, the only thing that popped up with the user name was a video on billibilli, but she only says something in japanese and you can't tell anything apart because of everyone being loud.

RiverBear

14-53-49-1675319681068541.png

Either they're mad about management or just an unfortunate timing.

either way, I relish at the thought of Niji Vacation Drama 2.0

soap suds

View attachment 12345
Either they're mad about management or just an unfortunate timing.

either way, I relish at the thought of Niji Vacation Drama 2.0
Besides the girls, this is a weird combo of people having a meet-up. All of the girls are fairly close and the others have been begging to meet up with Reimu for a while now, but all the guys, besides Luca and maybe Uki, don't match up. Shu has been out of commission, citing mental health; Mysta has alluded to real-life problems recently; and unless all of them go to his tiny ass mountain town, Fulgur is out for the count since he mentioned he might still stream on his days off and he literally can't travel the distances to meet everyone.

But it would be hilarious if all these people are indeed going on vacation with each other. There may be no concert, but we can still see them all together lol.

edit: I could not find confirmation of them going on a break from Nina, Ike, Luca, Mysta, Millie, and Shu. Millie is maybe on a break, she was staying over at Enna's or something, but she hasn't said anything about vacation.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Might be worth monitoring

Archive

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa may or may not be watching Moonshine Animations live:

He's also been giving insight into his projects with Phase that are lined up here and there.
Apparently, in 2014 this dude got cancer and had to go into treatment for 7 months and still worked on animations throughout that time!
He mentions doing a "Meet the Vtubers" series akin to TF2. He then proceeded to show Pippa mk3 and the decapitated head of Airi.
Upcomming video "Sucka da PiPi" with Mina Vanilla and Decepticons.
Next stop motion video Friday, unspecified what it will be.
Currently showing off a ginat mold monster for Pippa video.

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter
Was Niji always that bad in terms of communication? Doesn't corpos have staff for PR stuff?
- Why announce it a week ago and cancel it now?
- Why cancel it (apparently the same wording in the japanese and english statement) instead of postponing it?
- Why does Pomu need to clarify it? Why not the officials?

Edit:
But the tweet itself says canceled, not postponed though. Lot of people only read the tldr tweet text. Could be easily avoided, no need to make it complicated.

Last edited:

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
Was Niji always that bad in terms of communication? Doesn't corpos have staff for PR stuff?
- Why announce it a week ago and cancel it now?
- Why cancel it (apparently the same wording in the japanese and english statement) instead of postponing it?
1675323020222.png

Ching virus is but an easy excuse, but whatever happened must be serious enough to the point they can't firmly said the live will happen at all. Your guess is as good as mine what happened behind the scenes. Sponsor pulled out maybe?
All of the female livers were discovered to be pregnant with vox's children
As if that soy can actually sex any self-respecting female irl. I'll put it on Vesper again. That sly dog.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Calli the anti groomer, solid Mori W

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This can only go well. :smugpipi:

I know who needs to have their photos submitted for Pippa's Smash or Pass Valentine's edition:

10484-b03f12be411b8d3145a6dd47b865ebc6.jpg
4201696-fbc57d25c016f30eb86f75481584a9a8.jpg

EDIT: One more that needs to be included:
ralph11-jpg.525116

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Moona's reiterating she's happy to play Hogwarts Legacy:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I'm bored. Let's check out the "For You" tab on YouTube.

What the hell? Who put Metamucil on their Throne? Let's see what else is on this person's feed.

Hmm. Looks like she only does Twitch. Let's go look at popular clips.

Guys, I think I found a shitposter.

I'll definitely check out the superhot vod if it makes it to YouTube cause twitch is garbage

I forgor to record while I was streaming so I can't upload it to YT and then same you into watching it, but at any rate I was a couple minutes long past the 1-hour mark. So close, and so fun, that I think I'll try again on YouTube on Monday. Subscrizzle so you don't miss it! :smugpipi: And don't forget to bell that ring icon! (Taco Bell commercial sound effect) Now let me pass on a message form my friends at Raid: Shadow Legends.

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Thing is, can't confirm if its nene or just somebody throwing an unconfirmed Roommate out there, i looked around and i didn't find any audio or videos of her talking, the only thing that popped up with the user name was a video on billibilli, but she only says something in japanese and you can't tell anything apart because of everyone being loud.

I'm going to blindly believe this outcome because she's hot, until evidence suggests otherwise. Also doesn't really matter if it is or isn't, it's not super important just information I like to have so I can try to support my favourite creators in the event they leave vtubing.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom