"Protein God-do issu Arnold Schwarzenegger, hai, let's watch Terminator with me!"Kannagi Loki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
She just scammed Hayko hard with a dine and dash lmao
Anya's just like "which guy has the most money? I need money for my gacha fund"

kukkia

Early Adopter
People are hoping that this is just postponed like other Niji events have been, and I am inclined to believe them. Maybe I'm being hopeful because I don't want all the stress a lot of EN have gone through to be for nothing. Reimu literally broke down crying because of how much work she had and others have talked about how busy they were because of the concert.
95% chance it gets rescheduled and labeled as "AR Colors Revenge" or something. Nijisanji pretty much always does that with cancelled concerts and it's not a live event so any recorded material they have by now can just be kept.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Oof....Looks like there goes the concert
Christ first Tsunderia, then Oceana, and now this. Fucking whats next? A Hololive talent graduates……whatever fucking jinx power I seem to have please for the love of christ don’t activate

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Language I can't read tweet.

English tweet.

(Page loads with engrish of the statement it seems)

Oof....Looks like there goes the concert

"I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of scuddles suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced."

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
95% chance it gets rescheduled and labeled as "AR Colors Revenge" or something. Nijisanji pretty much always does that with cancelled concerts and it's not a live event so any recorded material they have by now can just be kept.
I just don't understand why they couldn't have just waited longer to announce it, then. If it were announced like a month ago, it would have been one thing, but it was literally just last week.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Lol, Hayko getting robbed

Edit: uh oh the water shaman is coming in

kukkia

Early Adopter
I just don't understand why they couldn't have just waited longer to announce it, then. If it were announced like a month ago, it would have been one thing, but it was literally just last week.
Who knows lol. Probably some stuff behind the scenes pushed the recording back, and in turn caused it to run up against other planned recordings. At this point I think Anycolor just sucks at coordinating stuff with people who aren't in Japan.
"I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of scuddles suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced."
Kotoka is streaming, he's probably distracted.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Hayko buying 5 champagne towers and going 5 million dollars in debt. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

RIP this broken men

Mehk

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

soap suds

Besides the EN concert falling through, it seems like no overseas liver is happy in Niji. There's been some talk about how bad ID has been doing recently. I mean, they were never doing the best, but it's been a harsh few months. Anyways, there's been some rumblings about how ID might just be abandoned because they aren't doing well, and if that happens, then we'd better expect some graduations.

Now, do I think this is happening? Not really. Sure, they're upset, there has been many a stream where the ID livers have complained about the treatment, but none of them have gone so far as to hint at leaving. It's not impossible, but I'm not going to stand on a soapbox and declare that they're all leaving because Niji bad. Would I be surprised if a few leave because they're tired of getting the short end of the stick? No. I honestly expected more of them to be gone, but, for now, only one has left. They finally got official merch, and they're still being given outfits, so all hope is not lost.

KR is actually managing pretty well. To no one's surprise, KR is actually thriving a bit under the main management, and since there's no more bullying happening, that we know of, most of the livers are pretty content.

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
2023-02-01 21_11_20-Window.png

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Besides the EN concert falling through, it seems like no overseas liver is happy in Niji. There's been some talk about how bad ID has been doing recently. I mean, they were never doing the best, but it's been a harsh few months. Anyways, there's been some rumblings about how ID might just be abandoned because they aren't doing well, and if that happens, then we'd better expect some graduations.

Now, do I think this is happening? Not really. Sure, they're upset, there has been many a stream where the ID livers have complained about the treatment, but none of them have gone so far as to hint at leaving. It's not impossible, but I'm not going to stand on a soapbox and declare that they're all leaving because Niji bad. Would I be surprised if a few leave because they're tired of getting the short end of the stick? No. I honestly expected more of them to be gone, but, for now, only one has left. They finally got official merch, and they're still being given outfits, so all hope is not lost.
There's a certain rival corpo that is recruiting for their ID branch, hmmm.

1675314777463.png
The kid's "Dad" has come.

Yagoo has gotten connections in the japanese government, he got them to lift the no cheering rule just before suisei's concert, now he's kneecapping the nijis by preventing them from flying to Japan. Holomafia is real, this is not a rrat.
I mean one of his talents in ID is literally connected to one of the big media conglomerates in Indonesia.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
i giggled at chat calling the actual karen a karen ngl

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

KR is actually managing pretty well. To no one's surprise, KR is actually thriving a bit under the main management, and since there's no more bullying happening, that we know of, most of the livers are pretty content.
Yagoo has gotten connections in the japanese government, he got them to lift the no cheering rule just before suisei's concert, now he's kneecapping the nijis by preventing them from flying to Japan. Holomafia is real, this is not a rrat.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Holy shit, was Oceane running the Indonesian doxxing discord servers? Imagine a talent doing this or having her posse of gachikois spread shit on /vt/.
Considering that on the place where I got them ID PL stuff (and details on ID-related dramas like Ollie's QR code vandalism in one of the Jakarta's subway station ads last year or the recent 'is moona married?' thingie) the members there are lamenting Oceane's termination, it might have some merit. Though it might not, since Oceane herself is known to be Indonesian by them. So yeah, rrat stuff.

I mean, graduations is a possibility, but seems like whatever issues the ID are having right now (either what is in public like the fanmail issue or behind the scenes) is not enough for them to take their stuff and leave, but who knows. And yes, KR seems to be doing well with main management, but that partly because old KR management was way worse.

For now, let's wait till it plays out.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Common IRyS win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom