"Chat, am I just, am I just a zoo animal to you? Am I a lolcow in a cage?"Juniper Actias

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
On lui and kronii's collab kronii said her grandma is from osaka, (if she didn't fuck up her japanese) then that means she may be half korean half japanese.
I mean, she is likely to be a Zainichi Korean if she's from Osaka (and not actually ethnically Japanese), since IIRC that's one of two prefectures with a sizable population of such non-Japanese ethnicities.

A more funny, and fucked-up suggestion, would be that she was a warbride or comfort woman.

Oceane drama
Amazing how Kawaii manages to get the GFEs with coomer member art, that also do the whole backstabbing bitch thing. First Neena, and now Oceane. Maybe a corpo focused on GFE is a breeding ground for this kind of shit. At this point I don't think it would be a surprise in an organization with women focused on milking lonely guys with GFE, that there's a lot of potential for resentment and drama.

:confusedshuba:

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter
I've seen idol shilling for every idol talent except Pochi. Anyone in here a Pochi watcher? What's her vibe like?
One of the finest hags out there . Despite her lewd doujins a very wholesome existence that made a great effort to learn english to interact with oversea fans. Sadly she is constantly overworked and has some chronic heart disease, probably cardiac insufficiency, so she often need to visit the hospital. That's why she rarely streams although it's some kind of stress relieve for her. In the clip she still uses her voice changer but she stopped using it late 2022 with the reveal of her mature model. She had the feeling to sound cutesy for the vtuber meta although her normal voice sounds already great.

HyperX, who makes computer stuff and I've never heard of, is getting their own vtuber.

Interesting, Rosuuri is also the mama of Purin and Charlotte from Tsunderia and also streams on Twitch as a vtuber herself.
Btw: HyperX is the gaming brand of HP. I still use the Cloud II headset today, best headset for this price I ever had. I can only recommend it.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
One of the finest hags out there . Despite her lewd doujins a very wholesome existence that made a great effort to learn english to interact with oversea fans. Sadly she is constantly overworked and has some chronic heart disease, probably cardiac insufficiency, so she often need to visit the hospital. That's why she rarely streams although it's some kind of stress relieve for her. In the clip she still uses her voice changer but she stopped using it late 2022 with the reveal of her mature model. She had the feeling to sound cutesy for the vtuber meta although her normal voice sounds already great.
Wrong Pochi, but yes she is good.

SoundWave Superior

So all talk of wigger bad and bait posts DDK is joining a joint project with HalaCG also a name that sounds familiar miori celesta

Also golf time talks with granpire and also he was a FFXI autist why am i not surprised

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

idk if this is a joke going over my head, but he meant Idol Corp's Pochi lol.

Pochimaru is best Pochi, tho.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Btw: HyperX is the gaming brand of HP. I still use the Cloud II headset today, best headset for this price I ever had. I can only recommend it.

HyperX was the gaming brand for kingston (the SSD and RAM manufacturer, a popular product is HyperX Fury Ram sticks), who after seeing the brand was popular started making peripherials (keyboards, headsets, etc).
Then when they got bought by HP they decided to make HyperX it's own separate thing and rebranded the RAM and SSD division as "Kingston Fury"

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
HyperX was the gaming brand for kingston (the SSD and RAM manufacturer, a popular product is HyperX Fury Ram sticks), who after seeing the brand was popular started making peripherials (keyboards, headsets, etc).
Then when they got bought by HP they decided to make HyperX it's own separate thing and rebranded the RAM and SSD division as "Kingston Fury"
Kingston is like the Volkswagen of computer parts. None of their shit is particularly flashy, it looks as basic as it gets, but that shit is cheap, it works, and it lasts forever.

Anyways, seems Vesper missed the first collab because he obliterated his asshole after a 12 hour struggle on the throne after eating those moldy Japanese burgers.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Rin got her new PC, but what has she done to minecraft?

1675278758723.png

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Looks like this place favorite member of Vshitshow is folling into Pippas footsteps

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
ezgif-5-131d20634e.jpg

HoloEN hand-puppet show collab in Japan would be amazing. Make it happen girls, please.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Rin exposed her brother to vtubers and now his oshi is Selen

:selenpointandlaugh:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
God damn, looks like those whale posts on /vt/ about a final rush for the donothon werent larps after all. I left for work this morning, she was still at 16.2k. come back, she's 17 away from $28,000.

Glory be to the power of blue things!

Edit - jfc, I was editing this to say she passed 28k, and as I did someone dropped another $1k dono and there were a couple other large donos. She is now over $30k, well on the way to $31.

FISHMAN YOU FOOL LOOK WHAT YOU COULD HAVE HAD
:fishfry::fishfry::fishfry:

Edit - She's allergic to kiwis, homelanders in shambles rn

Edit edit - holy shit. Apparently someone started a narrative that the top 10 donors would get letters. This prompted a whale war and one of the donors called Kurt Hutchison dono'd another thousand or so buckaroos, thinking he'd secure his spot. Got sniped out in the last minute and is now number 6 but was happy cause he thought he'd still be getting a letter.

Then Yuko just announced nope it's just the top 3 + if anyone from that top 3 gets sniped now they'll still get one... Which leaves a bad taste imo and doesn't make much sense. But goddamn imagine going into debt for an oshi letter and then getting outbid that way.

Last edited:

soap suds

To the person that was wondering if anyone was going to play Hi-Fi Rush, Fulgur just confirmed that they got perms for it, so maybe we'll get some NijiEN livers streaming it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"So, when I'm getting tested whether I'm a bot or not, I know I'm not a bot, so I want them to double test me to really be sure that I'm not a bot. Y'know what I mean?" The most hinged member of guild tempus, everyone.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
"So, when I'm getting tested whether I'm a bot or not, I know I'm not a bot, so I want them to double test me to really be sure that I'm not a bot. Y'know what I mean?" The most hinged member of guild tempus, everyone.
I'm taking credit for my "Vesper, are you sure you aren't a replicant" comment stunlocking him enough to go full into this tangent.
God damn, looks like those whale posts on /vt/ about a final rush for the donothon werent larps after all. I left for work this morning, she was still at 16.2k. come back, she's 17 away from $28,000.

Glory be to the power of blue things!

Edit - jfc, I was editing this to say she passed 28k, and as I did someone dropped another $1k dono and there were a couple other large donos. She is now over $30k, well on the way to $31.

FISHMAN YOU FOOL LOOK WHAT YOU COULD HAVE HAD
:fishfry::fishfry::fishfry:

Edit - She's allergic to kiwis, homelanders in shambles rn
She's also nearly to 50k subs too. This mini-subathon thing is looking to probably be the new big meta in vTuber spheres. Here's hoping its not overdone too hard and burns everyone out on it.

Fishman really needs to hit up Aviel though and talk to him about advertising. I think if Phase could figure out Idol's advertising playbook, they could see a huge surge as well.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
I have intrusive thoughts to drop 3k and snipe that first spot.
These houghts are on the same level as intrusive thoughts like pushing someone infront of a train, would never do it, but the "What if?" still creeps up.

Fishman really needs to hit up Aviel though and talk to him about advertising. I think if Phase could figure out Idol's advertising playbook, they could see a huge surge as well.
Just half an hour ago I happend to use a device without adblock to access Youtube, and I got an ad for the Yuko stream.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I have intrusive thoughts to drop 3k and snipe that first spot.
These houghts are on the same level as intrusive thoughts like pushing someone infront of a train, would never do it, but the "What if?" still creeps up.

Just half an hour ago I happend to use a device without adblock to access Youtube, and I got an ad for the Yuko stream.
Would definitely cause some meltdowns lmao
Kurt seems to be taking it well, to his credit. I think former Gura whale Jason Dreams got bumped out of his spot too, o7

Edit - this is a concept she did for a book before. She's not sure how to work it out as far as whether it'll be digital or physical. It'd be pretty cool if she was able to get a run of physical copies of it, I always like tangible physical merch vs digital shit.
Screenshot_20230201-150256-706.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom