"ok, ill devour all the fish in the world today"Shisui Michiru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Can someone confirm this. Apparently its a membership post.
View attachment 12257
Edit : Millie membership post
Can’t confirm it but it seems reasonable enough to be real. If it was fake the person making it probably would have added in more drama.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Oceane has been terminated
View attachment 12253

Wow dont know much about Kawai but I think this is a huge blown since she has been blowing out the most out her gen
(edit yeah just checked and she is their second most subscribed members ands is almost 40 k ahead of everyone else in her Gen)

Also Gen 3 statement in about 2 min

Ah man, that's unfortunate. Did she actually do anything that severe or is this just an overreaction? Her ASMR stuff wasn't really my thing and she played the yandere part a bit much but she was friendly any time I saw her interacting with chat

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Cover Corp has released a statement entitled "Announcement of Measures Taken to Combat Slander and Defamation"

View attachment 12248
View attachment 12250

What is this "The Company" bullshit? Why is Cover trying to LARP as Weyland Yutani?

View attachment 12253

Wow dont know much about Kawai but I think this is a huge blown since she has been blowing out the most out her gen
(edit yeah just checked and she is their second most subscribed members ands is almost 40 k ahead of everyone else in her Gen)

Oh fuck me this is not good. Oceane was gen 3's biggest talent for a while until Aletta eventually overtook her and put out a ton of numbers content like ASMR, karaoke, and shorts. Losing her is gonna be a major blow not just numbers and money-wise but for moral, amongst her gen and the fanbase at large. I don't think this is gonna sink Kawaii, but damn does it suck regardless, why do women have to be this way :painpeko:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
What is this "The Company" bullshit? Why is Cover trying to LARP as Weyland Yutani?

Oh fuck me this is not good. Oceane was gen 3's biggest talent for a while until Aletta eventually overtook her and put out a ton of numbers content like ASMR, karaoke, and shorts. Losing her is gonna be a major blow not just numbers and money-wise but for moral, amongst her gen and the fanbase at large. I don't think this is gonna sink Kawaii, but damn does it suck regardless, why do women have to be this way :painpeko:
The worst part imo is they did it just as they know the other corpos just closed auditions - both idol and phase JUST closed auditions within the last couple days so waiting till today basically fucks her out of getting into another similar size corpo. And VShojo is a fairly closed clique at the time, sure maybe she could try and get in and would probably rake in a decent amount of cash, but having both her and Nazuna/Rushia in there doing the GFE and both being menhera could end badly.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Ah man, that's unfortunate. Did she actually do anything that severe or is this just an overreaction? Her ASMR stuff wasn't really my thing and she played the yandere part a bit much but she was friendly any time I saw her interacting with chat

Listening to her Genmates statements it sounds like it was pretty serious, like they pretty much threw her under the bus and said she has done a lot of bad things like doxxing them and slanders them and they are glad Kawaii is guaranteeing their safety and making it clear this behavious is not allowed, pretty much non of them said anything in her defense.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Why do Japanese companies seem to refer to everything as "slander"?

A damaging, false statement? Slander
Doxxing? Slander
Death threat? Slander
I am reminded of the Jail scene from Parks and Rec when it comes to the Japanese and anything that hurts their honor.

For real though, this stuff is going to be limited to Japan. The Homeland, here, 4chan, etc can basically send everything to the paper shredder if they get everything. Defamation is hard enough to prove in the US and the bar is even higher for public facing figures.
View attachment 12253

What the fuck? Doxxing talents? I didn’t expect that shit. I know Oceane would push the boundaries with sexual content on stream but this is another issue entirely.

What the fuck… :inaunravel:
Except uh, Cover has enough hard hitters to just walk away from a Rushia.
I don't think Kawaii does.
The company will be fine. Oceane wasn’t carrying them alone numbers wise or anything though she is like 3rd place so it does suck. The talent/audience morale being drained is probably the bigger issue at the moment. I would be very, very surprised if this caused the company to begin a downward spiral.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou

After taking a long break since 8th July 2022 in order to finish her "space school", Nijisanji ex-KR talent Roha Lee will be returning at 3rd May this year.

Edit: I cant read date.

Can't wait to hear more of her playing the piano soon.
The worst part imo is they did it just as they know the other corpos just closed auditions - both idol and phase JUST closed auditions within the last couple days so waiting till today basically fucks her out of getting into another similar size corpo. And VShojo is a fairly closed clique at the time, sure maybe she could try and get in and would probably rake in a decent amount of cash, but having both her and Nazuna/Rushia in there doing the GFE and both being menhera could end badly.
Even if those auditions weren't on the verge of closing; I doubt Phase or Idol would take her in. Due to the fact she not only breached contract but apparently engaged in doxxing her coworkers behind the scenes.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Fn31xp9akAY0Kvp

Schedule for this week. "NEWS!!!!" and "????????????????" are NOT music related.
It's the Pippa collab, bros, it's finally happening :^).

Also it's kinda fucking funny how she couldn't show pictures or say the name of the second cat because she already did it on DDK.

RiverBear

Can't wait to hear more of her playing the piano soon.
Pretty sure she said she was done with piano streams when she moved back to Korea iirc.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I go away for an instant and Oceane is vaporized for doxxing, although I'll believe it when proof comes out.

RigRyS.jpg

e: An earthquake is occurring atm in Indonesia, Kaela's just mentioned it on stream

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
☼ IDL: Idol Corp finally gets a tag. Sun because they are like ray of sunshine amidst corpo horror stories. In case Aviel returns to his old con artist ways, we always have a black sun symbol, lol. I had thoughts about Star of David and Alef letter, but ultimately decided against it, considering they are turning more towards EN market. There also was a suggestion about a truck, because E-Sekai, but sometimes we get news on a company as a whole, not just EN branch. Of course, I welcome discussion on a symbol and a color!
:gsh:
Nobody is going to associate a little 8-pointed sun symbol with the Jewish money-laundering astroturfing artificially-inflated degen company. They don't even worship the sun, they worship Baal (allegedly).

On one hand, the six pointed star makes the absolute most sense due to everything about the company, including the history and background of its CEO/founder. The six pointed star is also embedded in the company logo itself:
1675264829092.png
So IDF IDL would be fitting. The blue because Israeli flag.

On the other hand, idk if i want to encourage the spamming of a symbol (allegedly) for Baal worship on a forum for vtuber discussion. So here are some alternate ideas:
☣☒⚣✶$➘⬇☠☟𐤍𐤀𐤈

(actually this particular six-pointed star with the narrower angles on the points most closely fits the negative space star in their logo, so its probably the best bet, imo):
✶ IDL

Edit: wait, even better maybe:
₪ IDL

We already have a star, Holostar! Also, Hololive is close to blue, want them to be different at a first glance: ▷ HLO
Shekel looks nice though, fits greatly! Open to more suggestions, shekel is a strong candidate.
hadn't thought about the holostars star being confused for the six pointed one, but that makes sense. The argument against the blue color also makes sense. Kind of lame there's only so many colors. But I have a possible solution:
₪ IDL

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
:gsh:
Nobody is going to associate a little 8-pointed sun symbol with the Jewish money-laundering astroturfing artificially-inflated degen company. They don't even worship the sun, they worship Baal.

On one hand, the six pointed star makes the absolute most sense due to everything about the company, including the history and background of its CEO/founder. The six pointed star is also embedded in the company logo itself:
View attachment 12260
So IDF IDL would be fitting. The blue because Israeli flag.

On the other hand, idk if i want to encourage the spamming of a symbol for Baal worship on a forum for vtuber discussion. So here are some alternate ideas:
☣☒⚣✶$➘⬇☠☟𐤍𐤀𐤈

(actually this particular six-pointed star with the narrower angles on the points most closely fits the negative space star in their logo, so its probably the best bet, imo):
✶ IDL

Edit: wait, even better maybe:
₪ IDL
what the fuck are you even talking about

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
View attachment 12253

For a Statement that is supposedly "Without any input from management" their statements all sound like they where read from a text or at least a bunch of talkingpoints.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
We already have a star, Holostar! Also, Hololive is close to blue, want them to be different at a first glance: ▷ HLO
Shekel looks nice though, fits greatly! Open to more suggestions, shekel is a strong candidate.

Kind of lame there's only so many colors...
Actually, in the code you can put in whatever color you want in rgb:
Code:
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)]IDL[/COLOR]

For example, Phase Connect is not-standard (255, 105, 180)
Ᵽ PHC:

In general, I would've prefered color to stay solid, so code for every entry is not so bloated. This is your 2-color tag, imagine this across the already sizable Recap:
Code:
[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=6]₪ I[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)][SIZE=6]D[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][SIZE=6]L[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Well, we can take out redundant "size", I guess
Code:
[SIZE=6][COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)]₪ I[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]D[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)]L[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
For a Statement that is supposedly "Without any input from management" their statements all sound like they were read from a text or at least a bunch of talkingpoints.
I don’t know if I buy the no input from management but it would make sense to write stuff down either way to avoid getting too emotional in an off the cuff explanation.

Edit: we will probably get more of an explanation of events from either Nami or Reina like they both did with Neena.

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
@Titanosaurus I know you are one of few remi enjoyers here. Did remi do a kay cooking watchalong earlier?
Screenshot_20230201_111731_YouTube.jpg
It appears to be private now.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Nousagi is live currently

Anyone care to give me a TL;DW? What the fuck did he want now?

View attachment 12253

Oh boy! Looks like it's the small-corpocalypse.
Well, here I go editing the dead pool thread again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom