"What is a friend? Is it someone who doesn't talk to you for seven months? Anyway... Next question!... I think a friend is someone that talks to you more than when it is convenient from a business standpoint... and talks to you more than once every six months"Silvervale

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter
The Jews are gunning hard for the 4chan audience, holy shit.

I enjoy Yuko and her antics but it's times like this I'm reminded why I should be glad that my oshis weirdest hobby is autistic terrarium construction.

Edit - further example why
View attachment 12198
(Yes, that is a My Little Pony figure being manipulated to look like it's drinking pee soup from a toilet)
The most horrifying thing of all.........she's wearing gloves. You'd think she'd be showing hands considering the Pippa stream she was in.
1675206132356.png

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
It's time to welcome Shiina back! Feels like 5 minutes since I saw you post in your discord, but that was looooong 5 minutes!

Get in losers, meemaw is back.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sara playing the ultimate esport, chess

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Pochi is also slamming her head against the Abyss Walkers

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Marshalls discount shopping rumors CONFIRMED!
devlol.PNG
Don't worry Dev, there's 3 Marshall's in the area, Memaw's not gonna get caught :smugpipi:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Join, or else you're into vore.

Edit: lol late

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
The most horrifying thing of all.........she's wearing gloves. You'd think she'd be showing hands considering the Pippa stream she was in.
View attachment 12202
Didn't she show way more in her previous incarnation?
I vaguely remember irl pics and streams, including the swimsuit with womb temporary tattoo.

Edit: Did Yuko show a real gun on stream earlier?
I hope it gets unnoticed because that can be an instant account termination on youtube.

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
So I've been binge-watching Suisei First Take reaction videos in preparation for her second one tomorrow and it made me want to create a clip of Ravenclaw's (Whose reactions sometimes get posted) descent into Suisei's rabbit hole, but considering there's what amounts to hours of her gushing about Suisei and it's impossible to condense it, I figured I'd just chronicle it with her own videos and some tweets.

Prior to this video she had only seen Kanata's Song of the beginning towards the end.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Duke of Discipline's birthday

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I've seen idol shilling for every idol talent except Pochi. Anyone in here a Pochi watcher? What's her vibe like?

RiverBear

In more wigger news:

Shes collabing with this person (I have never seen her before)

YFU is a rapper/streamer "sister" of Projekt Melody (same artist/model creator).
There was drama between them that to be fair was more on the original model creator wanting in on Melody's overnight success, and trying to force Mel to collaborate with YFU so she could "leech" off some of that success.

She and Karen/Mori seem to be close since she got a birthday message last year (3:45 timestamp)
1675212355320.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
YFU is a rapper/streamer "sister" of Projekt Melody (same artist/model creator).
There was drama between them that to be fair was more on the original model creator wanting in on Melody's overnight success, and trying to force Mel to collaborate with YFU so she could "leech" off some of that success.

She and Karen/Mori seem to be close since she got a birthday message last year (3:45 timestamp)
View attachment 12206

To be fair to digi, he did more than create Mel's model. He was frequently tweaking and working on stuff behind the scenes and helped her keep her CB streams somewhat functional. He sperged out and decided to dramawhore, yes, but he did help Melody get her start. They had some differences of opinion on her work though, he thought of himself as her manager and that he had some IP rights over her or some shit because he created the model, so he wanted to call the shots of what she did. Melody by that point already had different ideas. One thing I found myself agreeing with Digi on was that the CB career has probably hindered her growth quite a bit. Like yeah she coasted to popularity for a while on coomers and made a ton of money for the time while making CB thots seethe - but her vtubing career has stagnated and she's been passed by pretty much all the 2/3views she helped buoy to higher numbers. Even Silvervale and Zentreya often pull more ccv than Melody these days. Ironmouse, nyanners and Haruka often have 2-3x her ccv.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I don't think anyone has posted about this yet, but the person who owns the vtuber cringe twitter is streaming now:

Also looks like Rie's retarded friend is stirring up shit with a KAWA vtuber:

Last edited:

RiverBear

One thing I found myself agreeing with Digi on was that the CB career has probably hindered her growth quite a bit.
I'd argue the opposite that she SHOULD have stayed as a CB whore.
She was once the face of the site. Now she's just a regular whore in the sea of Vtubers.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I'd argue the opposite that she SHOULD have stayed as a CB whore.
She was once the face of the site. Now she's just a regular whore in the sea of Vtubers.
It was hilarious that every time she'd stream the Hoes Mad meme would come into play because all the fleshthots on the site would seethe eternally that an anime girl was getting all the viewers. She even won $50 or so extra per stream because CB had something where the top streamer for a consecutive block of time got extra money and Melody always managed to get that spot.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Well, this didn't take long - whole YouTube channel dedicated to Holo AI voices

Not that it can be stopped at this point. Debatable if you can even DMCA it.
Maybe not right away, but it is definitely in the 'fuck around and find out' territory, especially the quote above of the youtube channel doing it with a person's image. Seems like a great way to find yourself getting sued, even if you win, I don't think there would be enough precedent to throw it out considering how new this all is. Especially since Cover and Anycolor are cracking down on people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom