"Sakana has DM'd me and others to stop being gay. Racism? Perfectly fine. You're not allowed to be gay"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Because she is FUCKING FAT, do you know what FUCKING FAT people do to hide their FUCKING FATness? they wear a shit ton of clothes and they refuse to take them off to not show how FUCKING FAT they are, just like karen, but thing is, it just makes them look FUCKING FATter.
Still though....

Would

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Spider Mama playing Metal Gear again.

Tangent Fox is on:

I submit this quote, just uttered on Amiya's stream for inclusion in the rand.txt:

"Omg stop coming! STOP COMING! They're never gonna stop!"

Feel free to use "coming" or "cumming" at your convenience :smugpipi:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>Play a clip she described as a monkey with an ak-47 but she only played audio where you could just hear black people shouting and gunshots
This one?
1 gun, 5 apes

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I distinctly remember people on the homeland bringing up how Aviel had quite the reputation as a shitty businessman and con-man back before the Idol-HE debuts. Looking it up I find a /vt/ thread from way back when that's decently well researched.

Anyways, it seems that he's able to fund all of the shit for his talents because he might've scammed investors or even gotten government grants because he promised some sci-fi shit, and ran away with the money after botching the company once already.
Somewhat late to this, but I made a post on the homeland going over everything way back when. It brought an 'Israeli Lurker' out of the woodwork to comment about the CEO, and Null even commented about the VTuber thread becoming Jewish.
jewchuubas.png1675200577653.png1675200499756.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Looks like Shiina's toenail arc is Toe-be-continued :smugpipi:
toebecontinued.PNG
Shiina gave the cookies some good advice about not shitting on other Vtubers in chat or the discord..... but wait what's that....oh no! No no no!
asmondgold.PNG

>Assmongloid
amazingjoblol.jpg

NOOOOO! He can't have them ALL!!!!!!

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
I discovered today that unlike a lot of people, Yuko is even more unhinged when she first wakes up than late at night.
Within an hour of her waking up, I heard her:
>Describe a dream where she got chased off by a native american tribe and then went back to genocide them for revenge
>Joke about getting murdered by doordash
>Play a clip she described as a monkey with an ak-47 but she only played audio where you could just hear black people shouting and gunshots
>invite Fuyo on VC and stream where Fuyo proceeded to unbirth live on stream

Now she is making idol soup complete with raw eggs and MLP figures her manager sent her.

And the girl hasn't even started drinking yet.

Edit - she just played Darude Sandstorm on kazoo, Calli eat your fuckin heart out lmao
Bruh, shit got 10x cursed.

1675201306826.png

1675201532620.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

View attachment 12196
The Jews are gunning hard for the 4chan audience, holy shit.

I enjoy Yuko and her antics but it's times like this I'm reminded why I should be glad that my oshis weirdest hobby is autistic terrarium construction.

Edit - further example why
Screenshot_20230131-164919-452.png

(Yes, that is a My Little Pony figure being manipulated to look like it's drinking pee soup from a toilet)

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Well, this didn't take long - whole YouTube channel dedicated to Holo AI voices

Someone should make one with Kirsche lusting after the Asmon PP. Her voice would probably be easy for the AI to replicate.

I think folks overestimate Ame's Apex level - she seemed pretty good back when Holoen first started and she was playing quite often, but she hasn't been playing regularly for ages now (and having seen people like Selen since, I think there was some overestimating of her ability back when she was playing....)
Ame is kinda shit. Sure she is probably better than most EN girls when it comes to most games (except maybe Ina) but shes very average overall.

Some slides from spoders announcement stream. Since she's no longer bound to a company romhacks are now on the table.
View attachment 12177
View attachment 12178
View attachment 12179
View attachment 12180
Edit:
View attachment 12181
View attachment 12182
Saw this while at work. God damn I love that girl. Really glad she seems to be in high spirits and that there are a group of peers that have reached out to help.

On the whole Wactor thing. This popped up.

So yeah. It seems they "graduated" Hina Misora and didn't tell anyone or announce it.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Can't nominate Gura for Streamer awards if Gura doesn't stream
Let's nominate Hime Hajime and see whether that's actually true.
Amiya confirmed she is staying indie and has rejected approaches from a few companies already, and not to ask her about joining companies because her answer is no.
She'll make her own vtuber company. With blackjack! And Onolumi!

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

View attachment 12196

The Jews are gunning hard for the 4chan audience, holy shit.

I enjoy Yuko and her antics but it's times like this I'm reminded why I should be glad that my oshis weirdest hobby is autistic terrarium construction.

Edit - further example why
View attachment 12198
(Yes, that is a My Little Pony figure being manipulated to look like it's drinking pee soup from a toilet)

I know there's no such thing as a "gura killer" but this feels pretty close.

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Gavis Bettel's newest block game house blueprint is...something.

Gavis Bettel shack.PNG

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I'm a day late but it's interesting the vtuber AI voices thing is blowing up now since that's the one single thing that's generally against Cover's fan work guidelines. Though it was targeted at custom vocaloid voices, I have no doubt extracting speech from streams to imitate a talent is exactly the kind of thing this clause was meant to prevent:
Furthermore, we do not allow extraction of our talents' voices from our songs to be used in speech generation, and do not consider this to be derivative work.

Not that it can be stopped at this point. Debatable if you can even DMCA it.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
In more wigger news:

Shes collabing with this person (I have never seen her before)
and she keeps being super busy, has a Convetion appearance in the states soon

Wouldn't Karen's car have a weight disadvantage?

And if Clinton Kelly and Stacey London taught me anything, it is that baggy clothes make you look fatter.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii and lui collab in 5h30min.

EDIT: New kronii schedule
Fn1e9KQaQAEwux_.jpg

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter

Piarro

Early Adopter
I know there's no such thing as a "gira killer" but this feels pretty close.
Gura is nowhere near this crass. This is a false Gura.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It's time to welcome Shiina back! Feels like 5 minutes since I saw you post in your discord, but that was looooong 5 minutes!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

I barely watched any of the other Metal Gear playthroughs (I think like 10 min of one stream of 1 game), that changes with this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom