"Yippee-Ki-Yay mazzafaakaaa! ~ ~"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I don't know if its the makeup or the bright lighting but her hapa comes out more in these pics.
20230127_230440.jpg
This is exactly what I envisioned Lia behind the wheel on a SoCal roadway to be like. Pretend purple girl is Trash Bear or Yuri.

She's trying her best: she is both Asian and woman.

Also, Lia's favorite slur is "femboy."

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
30 minutes later and Selen just finally subdued her tech issues with Dead Space remake.

I...guess I'll hold off on picking the game up now

Yeah...I'm like 95% sure it's Denuvo spiking the HDD and CPU, but hey, it prevents people who never would've bought the game anyways from playing the game, and just inconveniences paying customers. I distinctly remember this exact thing happening back in the day when DMC5 came out, and Capcom leaked a denuvoless exe, which made the game run much better than for people who actually paid for the thing.
Console gamer, can't relate :smugpipi:

Jk I hope they get it resolved soon for the PC goons, it's such a great game it deserves a great delivery.

Ame starting her RDR2 playthrough with a regularly scheduled dose of scuff. Hopefully she actually gets around to playing the game but who knows lmao

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
View attachment 11876
This is exactly what I envisioned Lia behind the wheel on a SoCal roadway to be like. Pretend purple girl is Trash Bear or Yuri.

She's trying her best: she is both Asian and woman.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
the only thing you relate to is your wife
Nigga I'm watching vtubers at almost midnight, ain't any of my cousins that'd put up with that shit
:calidrinking:

kukkia

Early Adopter
Chiken's appearance in the niji's 3d debut actually reminds me, after those 2 weeks when the berlin wall fell and everyone creamed their pants they haven't interacted that much at all again huh? What say you unityfags? Was it all just management's plan to get people to stfu? I was promised unity but i just see more tribalism than ever
Alban, Pomu, and Selen - the three NijiENs who were doing those - all went on various breaks/trips after those collabs. And people on both sides seem perpetually busy with behind the scenes stuff. I will say that I'm kinda surprised that Alban hasn't done more with Regis since he came back, but I guess Alban shifted to being groomed by his menhera Korean gf Nagi basically just becoming an unofficial part of JP.

I think tribalism lessened a little bit amongst like the Reddit and drama vtuber comment section crowd. It's probably never going to go away though.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I cannot fucking believe we are learning how women's bodies work on a vtuber fanforum.
I can see the line in the next thread overview post now. "IDOL: Yuko's purported period calendar is posted. Discussion about how women's bodies work continues for several posts."

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
On one stream, Yuko singing comfy ukulele songs and slowly falling asleep.

On the other, Ame going into a gunfight with a knife and seeing how many O'Driscolls she can stab to death before they shoot her.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Liacons getting spoiled today - a stream today, roommate pictures, and the waiting room for tomorrow's stream is up and posted.

Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I can see the line in the next thread overview post now. "IDOL: Yuko's purported period calendar is posted. Discussion about how women's bodies work continues for several posts."

The dumbasses that keep hounding people about joining Phase are just going to make it more difficult for Phase to actually recruit Invaders.

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Anyone else getting Boxxy vibes from some of these Lia pics/videos? I wanna say it's the way her mouth is shaped a lot of the time maybe?

Also, classic Mumei Karaoke ending; just says 'I'm done' and instantly ends stream.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Why are Flakes and Zachplum so lucky? Why do you guys get so many great Oshi materials that are so easy to find! Meanwhile we're trying to look a reflections on Pippa's merch haul!
All this whining and you got a Pippa handcam stream today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom