"I do play games. I promise I play games. Just not this type of game... I'm a rhythm gamer ok? Is that the truth- Is that the truth you want? I'm a rhythm gamer, I can only hit 2 buttons... I can only hit 2 to 4 buttons simultaneously painshork noises that's the truth gets attacked ah get outta here barracuda... I'm having a moment."Gawr Gura

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I cannot fucking believe we are learning how women's bodies work on a vtuber fanforum.
don-hertzfeldt-bleeding.gif

Bug Eater

Honestly I was a bit disappointed that Pomu's 3D debut didn't have a full Lazulight segment - I guess they must be saving it for the AR Live. Or maybe there's a another unannounced 3D coming up, don't quote me 🌈

Either way it was really enjoyable, it was nice to finally see Pomu's idol otaku dance moves. The guest appearances were pretty wild as well, unity chads are eating well tonight. (I still don't know exactly what relationship Pomu and Kiara had pre-corpo, if anything, but Pikamee's friendship with some of the Niji girls is pretty well documented)

Kalion

:)
Maybe I am retarded but I still fail to see what exactly is "drama" about some sperg calling Lia midstream.
The TL;DR version: She was doing a GFE ASMR and interrupted it to sort-of-flirt with some (to the chat) random dude for 20 minutes. I think it's the context that made people go wild.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I cannot fucking believe we are learning how women's bodies work on a vtuber fanforum.
Well someone has to give the VShojo fans an education of women that doesn't come from hentai
:smugpipi:

(Jk, just wanted to make that joke in some dumb incarnation)

I'm seeing some anons post that Nyanners visited a Yuko stream and chat spammed Pomf Pomf and pink cat bad, anyone have a clip?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I still don't know exactly what relationship Pomu and Kiara had pre-corpo, if anything
Kiara is Pomu's vTuber oshi. Or one of them at least.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Bonus; women's periods actually synchronize if they live together. Think about that for a minute, then imagine what an all-female college dorm is like one week out of five.

PekoWick

Yeah EN, specifically between the two "1st" branches.
Lazulight - 3/3 Showcases (on top of delays)
Myth - ZEROOO/FIVE Showcases!
I hope the EN ladies were able to record showcases during the New Year's Arc, but at this point I'm worried the higher ups at Cover are ok with 3D EN yearly only at FES.
I mean technically they have 2 already no?

Is this not considered "3D showcase" to you?

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I think Selen is already struggling with denuvo fuckery (performance issues) in the dead space remake.

Bug Eater

Kiara is Pomu's vTuber oshi. Or one of them at least.
My useless rrat infested brain always assumed there was something more to it (especially after finding out that Walfie had interacted with Pomu's past-past life, and that Pomu made a serious attempt at the idol thing apparently around the same time that Kiara did)
1674875346128.png
But I guess sometimes the simple explanation is good enough; Pomu just has good taste in waifus. (obviously biased because I like the orange woman too)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
My useless rrat infested brain always assumed there was something more to it (especially after finding out that Walfie had interacted with Pomu's past-past life, and that Pomu made a serious attempt at the idol thing apparently around the same time that Kiara did)
View attachment 11863
But I guess sometimes the simple explanation is good enough; Pomu just has good taste in waifus. (obviously biased because I like the orange woman too)
it's been thought of as a possibility, but as of now I don't think any direct evidence has ever come out showing that it happened. Unlike someone like Selen and Mumei who outright confirm they knew each other before.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
The TL;DR version: She was doing a GFE ASMR and interrupted it to sort-of-flirt with some (to the chat) random dude for 20 minutes. I think it's the context that made people go wild.
I suppose you could call it "sort of flirt" but it just as easily (if not more so) her being nice to someone she met IRL repeatedly calling into the stream while being exhausted from streaming. She called it the hardest stream she ever did.

I put the timestamp where she starts talking about what's been going on.

Also, apparently we are getting TWO cheese streams: a stream on YouTube unlocked by the donothon and the much postponed cheese date with Airi (twitter space) finally happening.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 11855

Some chumbud already made a period tracker for Yuko, just in case you guys thought I was kidding earlier about her catching some of Gura's more off-kilter viewers.

Also, memberwisp karaoke stream happening now, she seems relaxed and comfortable
She specifically targeted these people, can't really complain if they act like they always have

Chiken's appearance in the niji's 3d debut actually reminds me, after those 2 weeks when the berlin wall fell and everyone creamed their pants they haven't interacted that much at all again huh? What say you unityfags? Was it all just management's plan to get people to stfu? I was promised unity but i just see more tribalism than ever

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I mean technically they have 2 already no?

Is this not considered "3D showcase" to you?

So yes, Callie's video is more in line with what I'd expect (I did forget about her birthday live), but both of these were for "occasions". Birthday for Callie, and if I remember correctly Gura's live was part of (or wholly) her 1Mil subs gift. The "3D Showcase" is usually independent of anything else; just a (important) normal stream slot in their schedule.
Examples:

I just want the EN girls to have the same opportunities as the JP branch; an issue Kiara usually takes to heart. (I was very happy for her during her NY collab marathon)

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
30 minutes later and Selen just finally subdued her tech issues with Dead Space remake.

I...guess I'll hold off on picking the game up now

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
30 minutes later and Selen just finally subdued her tech issues with Dead Space remake.

I...guess I'll hold off on picking the game up now
Yeah...I'm like 95% sure it's Denuvo spiking the HDD and CPU, but hey, it prevents people who never would've bought the game anyways from playing the game, and just inconveniences paying customers. I distinctly remember this exact thing happening back in the day when DMC5 came out, and Capcom leaked a denuvoless exe, which made the game run much better than for people who actually paid for the thing.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
There is no such thing as GFE with Lia. That's the equivalent of sticking your hand in a blender and calling it a "happy fun time".

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
So yes, Callie's video is more in line with what I'd expect (I did forget about her birthday live), but both of these were for "occasions". Birthday for Callie, and if I remember correctly Gura's live was part of (or wholly) her 1Mil subs gift. The "3D Showcase" is usually independent of anything else; just a (important) normal stream slot in their schedule.
Examples:

I just want the EN girls to have the same opportunities as the JP branch; an issue Kiara usually takes to heart. (I was very happy for her during her NY collab marathon)

I remain hopeful that it will happen before 4th Fes, Kiara kinda hinted that Myth will gather in Japan very soon, the perfect time for them to do their 3D showcase. If ID1 3D showcase is anything to go by, they would probably do their 3D showcase daily instead of weekly, and live too, unlike NijiEN's which was prerecorded.

BEEG Booba Fishing

Fridge review with Reine

I haven't watched a stream in god knows how long, but my Sana goods arrived and that dog with his dumb smile is warming me ol' heart enough to jump into it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom