"Save your penis for your wife!"Kaneko Lumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I'm not what you'd call a Nijibro, but damn Pomu's 3D looks great! Nevermind the fact that these ladies are ACTUALLY GETTING 3D SHOWCASES.... YAGOO!!

Saturnus

haha it's unou
1674869797879531.png
me on stream.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Forest background is nice, I don't recall hololive doing a background this dynamic. Also Kiara stayed up late to call in, I bet Calli won't even make a recorded message.

I know Calli has no reason to call or interact with Pomu.
Tbf this is all pre-recorded but Kiara DID post about it on her twitter so she's stayed up to watch.

soap suds

Pomu just tried to demonstrate a death drop (?) and flashed everyone.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Tbf this is all pre-recorded but Kiara DID post about it on her twitter so she's stayed up to watch.
Yeah, this was all done while they were in Japan some weeks ago.

PekoWick

I'm not what you'd call a Nijibro, but damn Pomu's 3D looks great! Nevermind the fact that these ladies are ACTUALLY GETTING 3D SHOWCASES.... YAGOO!!
Are you only talking about EN? Because hololive did holoX, Roar and ID 3D last year. Also where do you think lazulight is when they record this? I know it's popular to shit on holo but do you guys know how many JP, ID and KR who haven't gotten 3D for Nijisanji?

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
Also 3D debuting right now: The Pawg Dawg of Girls FC, Mint Castella.

"How do they feel? Touching them would feel like touching a puddle of Elmer's glue."

Just realized that both Mint and Mint had 3D debuts today.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
POMU SINGING HER ORIGINAL SONG.
Pomu3d.jpeg
That was my favorite of the Lazulight 3d debuts.

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Tempus DLC will be playing block game together in a couple minutes for anyone who wants to see that.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Lia's friend Mino Mieko is doing something different than Genshin and is doing a physiology teaching stream.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
1674766772867085.png

Some chumbud already made a period tracker for Yuko, just in case you guys thought I was kidding earlier about her catching some of Gura's more off-kilter viewers.

Also, memberwisp karaoke stream happening now, she seems relaxed and comfortable

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
I hope Rosemi's 3D is just her going on big tangents for an hour.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
View attachment 11855

Some chumbud already made a period tracker for Yuko, just in case you guys thought I was kidding earlier about her catching some of Gura's more off-kilter viewers.

Also, memberwisp karaoke stream happening now, she seems relaxed and comfortable
How the fuck do they bleed so much? Does half of their paycheck go to pads? I thought it was once a month and for 5-7 days or something. What the fuck?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
How the fuck do they bleed so much? Does half of their paycheck go to pads? I thought it was once a month and for 5-7 days or something. What the fuck?
It's a weird multi phase thing like they bleed for a few days during it but there is a longer cycle around the part that involves the bleeding which can cause symptoms ranging from stomach cramps to headaches to uncontrollable horny.

Women, amirite

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Are you only talking about EN? Because hololive did holoX, Roar and ID 3D last year. Also where do you think lazulight is when they record this? I know it's popular to shit on holo but do you guys know how many JP, ID and KR who haven't gotten 3D for Nijisanji?
Yeah EN, specifically between the two "1st" branches.
Lazulight - 3/3 Showcases (on top of delays)
Myth - ZEROOO/FIVE Showcases!
I hope the EN ladies were able to record showcases during the New Year's Arc, but at this point I'm worried the higher ups at Cover are ok with 3D EN yearly only at FES.

soap suds

I don't know if you were looking for a serious answer, but I'll give you one. Periods usually don't involve just bleeding. There are headaches, mood swings, stomach cramps, weakness, etc. Not everyone follows the same cycle of 5-7 days once a month. There are some cases where it can last up to two whole weeks, but that's on the bad end. Cycles can also change depending on health and other shit, and while pads can be expensive, friends have complained to me about how much of a dent they put in their wallets, it usually depends on the brands you buy.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

It's a weird multi phase thing like they bleed for a few days during it but there is a longer cycle around the part that involves the bleeding which can cause symptoms ranging from stomach cramps to headaches to uncontrollable horny.

Women, amirite

I don't know if you were looking for a serious answer, but I'll give you one. Periods usually don't involve just bleeding. There are headaches, mood swings, stomach cramps, weakness, etc. Not everyone follows the same cycle of 5-7 days once a month. There are some cases where it can last up to two whole weeks, but that's on the bad end. Cycles can also change depending on health and other shit, and while pads can be expensive, friends have complained to me about how much of a dent they put in their wallets, it usually depends on the brands you buy.
I cannot fucking believe we are learning how women's bodies work on a vtuber fanforum.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
(Talking about Lia stream)
She just mentioned the drama and said management told her not to respond to it.
If true, then that's a stupid decision. All she had to do was say "It wasn't intentional, I didn't know he was gonna act like a retard, it's never going to happen again", but leaving it in the air like this is just gonna allow rats to fester.
You have tangential evidence of it now, but you can also spin it as her feeling bad for receiving backlash.
Maybe I am retarded but I still fail to see what exactly is "drama" about some sperg calling Lia midstream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom