"All of my friends say I wear like Grandmacore clothing"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Vesper is back from Japan

TL: spear is used as a verb in this sentence, and he means your oshi. Compare with fugg or netflix n' chill.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Damn it jewcorp what's the catch? Where are the discord leaks confirming that the ceo and Rin own a slave trading business?
You have to swear your undying love and allegiance to Israel.

But jokes aside, he seems to be aware that reputation can make or break a small corpo.

RiverBear

I member when everyone thought the jewcorp was some elaborate scam but it turns out their jew money is a pretty decent safety net for any aspiring EN chuubas, who would've known

Wonder how many shekels we need to throw at him to ship Yuko off to a haunted house for an off collab with Pippa

View attachment 11712
Rin seems to indicate there are even more goals for the donothon, wonder how high the stretch goals actually go?
You guys really believe that they're really going to give 100% of the money to the talents?
LMAO
That's just to entice more people to throw more money

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
You guys really believe that they're really going to give 100% of the money to the talents?
LMAO
That's just to entice more people to throw more money
So true, sister. Everything is a conspiracy and everything is bait.

kestraline

Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Kiara finished another 7 and half hours long Jrpg stream. Lots of stuff happend and losts of tangents, a lot of them about Gura. Kiara must have been bursting to tell those stories and just waited for Ina and Gura to make public that they are in Japan rn.

lots of actually good gameplay this time around, shes getting into the groove of things again after leaving 3H over a year ago.
Also switched from JP dub to EN because she got tiered of voicing every dialogue.
Proceeds to DM and reply to the EN voice actresses on twitter during the stream:

I would summarize the rest of the tangnents myself but I'm lazy so Ill just post the summary some anon made instead, its accurate enough
Kiara always tells her stories with lots of details that arent really needed so here is a cliff-notes version of it all
1674780554622.png
Also ofc the Ame clipper Kowkarot with a quick meme edit:

Have a clip if you want to listen to Kiara talk about her day with Gura

RiverBear

Kiara finished another 7 and half hours long Jrpg stream. Lots of stuff happend and losts of tangents, a lot of them about Gura. Kiara must have been bursting to tell those stories and just waited for Ina and Gura to make public that they are in Japan rn.

lots of actually good gameplay this time around, shes getting into the groove of things again after leaving 3H over a year ago.
Also switched from JP dub to EN because she got tiered of voicing every dialogue.
Proceeds to DM and reply to the EN voice actresses on twitter during the stream:

I would summarize the rest of the tangnents myself but I'm lazy so Ill just post the summary some anon made instead, its accurate enough
Kiara always tells her stories with lots of details that arent really needed so here is a cliff-notes version of it all
View attachment 11714
Also ofc the Ame clipper Kowkarot with a quick meme edit:

Have a clip if you want to listen to Kiara talk about her day with Gura

DAMMIT
I want to know more about the going ons of Gura especially after her long break, but I will never watch a Kiara stream/clip

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Something nice for myself after a shit day at work. This dog is staying in the bag.
Bread Dog is Here T_Te.png
:sanasmile:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Abi celebrating 15k followers on Twitch

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

soap suds

Pomu is singing to get rid of her 3D nerves.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Sigh. :cautious: Lets see how many unicorns subs Lia lost tod-
Untitled.png
Oh, she gained it all back. On a day she wasn't streaming. A net positive of 500+ new subs in less than a week.
We're all gonna be okay, lickers.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Koe is watching a Wiskey clip if any Wiskey enjoyers care to know.
Also reacted to Panko getting 200 dono.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sena is streaming more Silent Hill

Kalion

:)

Tetsuya Kazune (former Tsunderia) is chatting about the departure.
-He's unaffected. Doesn't sound like the company was doing anything for him. "I guess I was already indie."
-Told poachbeggars to cool it, gotten quite a few messages himself.
-Gen 4 was constantly delayed, however the talents were picked out. Says they can identify themselves if they want. One did: Yomichan
-Does not believe he would be allowed in "a certain company" due to "no longer having the ability to join", whatever that means. It sounds like he almost got into either Niji or Holo but didn't make it.
-He might still get in to "the other company, but not as Kazu, obviously."

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It must be hard being an autist on the internet

komaki pancho souls.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa screwed something up with merch review, that stream will happen tomorrow. Todays stream is normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom