"If you want to rotmaxxing, you should rotmaxxing at home. If you want to go out, you should shower"Remilia Nephys

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Well, at least there won't be any more "omg Tsunderia is about to die" posts.

But I suppose the "omg everyone for Phase Invaders" posts will increase over the next few months.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
The first group after Hololive that got me into vtubers. Sad to see them collapse, but I've always respected them giving their streamers the rights to the models.
F for Tsunderia.png

kestraline

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Quick! Every spam Pipper's chat about adopting the cute animal girls!
They already did and Pippa read the company's statement (nothing about Lisa directly tho).

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Extreme bad ending:
Amiya joins Vshojo

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
I built a 'What-If' machine and I am watching IRyS play MGS :painpeko::gunpeko:

If IRyS sees this; You know I love you baby, I'm just joking.
Edit: Noooo, The supposed CouncilRyS collab is moved to next week. Probably means IRyS isn't able to come back yet.

Yet another man's oshi gets her back blown out by Vespear...now he's destroying the girls' collabs in addition to Stars'...

RiverBear

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Things could have went a lot worse than they did, for sure. This was likely the best possible outcome at this point. Hope everyone is able to find their place and do well for themselves.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
grampire recent tweets

Archives [1] [2]

guess it really is the anxiety then(?)

Going to a different country for months at a time without your meds to function properly. Well done gramps.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Lisa statement

Interesting wording: "While I'll always be eternally grateful for all the opportunities had during my time at Tsunderia, I had eventually been tasked with more than what I was responsible for as a talent it became difficult for me to withhold everything with consideration for my own personal matters and obligations, so consequently, I knew it would be in my best interest to leave."

"Leave?" The company is dissolving. But her wording makes it seems like she's leaving on her own initiative.

Let the rrats breed! Did she start writing this when she made a decision to leave on her own like Purin did, but the company died before she could? And what was she tasked with that she couldn't handle; were they trying to make her a manager? Or maybe was her resignation the last straw that led management to decide to give up?

At any rate, I think it would be cool if they could have lasted a couple more days, even if in name only, to let the talents do some graduation collabs and streams under the Tsunderia brand.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Interesting wording: "While I'll always be eternally grateful for all the opportunities had during my time at Tsunderia, I had eventually been tasked with more than what I was responsible for as a talent it became difficult for me to withhold everything with consideration for my own personal matters and obligations, so consequently, I knew it would be in my best interest to leave."

"Leave?" The company is dissolving. But her wording makes it seems like she's leaving on her own initiative.

Let the rrats breed! Did she start writing this when she made a decision to leave on her own like Purin did, but the company died before she could? And what was she tasked with that she couldn't handle; were they trying to make her a manager?

At any rate, I think it would be cool if they could have lasted a couple more days, even if in name only, to let the talents do some graduation streams and/or collabs under the Tsunderia brand.
Considering the wording, especially with Slugma leaving last year as well as the recent manager departures, it wouldn't surprise me if Lisa and anyone else ended up in the same situation Lumi did where they pseudo took over a management role in some capacity just to keep the company barely functional.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
1674704301440463.png

I took this one from /vt/. ...and people wonder why a good chunk of fans of small corpos loathe Phase fans....

EDIT: THERE'S EAR RAPE IN THIS VIDEO AT AROUND 0:10

Last edited:

lvl8

Let the rrats breed! Did she start writing this when she made a decision to leave on her own like Purin did, but the company died before she could? And what was she tasked with that she couldn't handle; were they trying to make her a manager? Or maybe was her resignation the last straw that led management to decide to give up?

At any rate, I think it would be cool if they could have lasted a couple more days, even if in name only, to let the talents do some graduation collabs and streams under the Tsunderia brand.
I remember her twitting pics of Tsunderia merch that she's helping to prepare for shipment.

wew

Male hag love!
Taiga or the schizo mod?
Taiga, they talk about someone finding their name they dont use any more and his calm normal voice sounds very much like a deep voice woman plus goes on a little bit about supporting trans people in that video I linked

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
What's the consensus on the bungotaiga allegations? I know its old news but I dropped into his stream tonight and he's still seething over being outed. Taiga also threatened to sue Nuxtaku if he doesn't release a video Nux said he was going to make about Taiga supposedly being innocent.

I used to like Taiga back when he was using his older snow angel model, he was more tame but lately he's turned into a perpetually angry idiot who can't move on and he can't go a stream without mentioning his shit or piss fetish.
I've been kind of confused with the whole situation, cause I know what you're talking about and I remember him babbling about that a few weeks ago. He also kept advertising this one dude that "un-expose" him for a lot of the allegations, however I wish someone more knowledgeable in the allegations to take a look cause I honestly don't know what to think with Taiga in it.

I of course know what a lot of people consensus here will be on him, but I would like someone who willing to deep dive to give clarity.

Archiveroni

Also that Nux guy did remove the segment about Taiga in that video after Taiga made a fuss on twitter and talking about how a lot of the allegations were done by someone grooming him and hater or whatever. Like I said I'm honestly confused with it all, and wish someone with the knowledge/pipkin about all the allegations can take a look at whatever this dudes "un-expose" was.

I can't tell if the new revelations did prove allegations wrong and everyone reporting on him are retracting their statements cause of it, or is Taiga just using his influence to push people to retract their statements.

Archiveroni

tldr is pretty much an Ex mod was a schizo and was slowly taking shit out of context to make a doc about Taiga to ruin him because he was kicked off the moding team
You can also watch this video if you want

Also he maybe a FtM transgender and got groomed young

The initial accusations were kinda shit honestly. He comissioned gay shota fanart. And the only one that was weird as fuck was him asking to see nudes from someone (apparently underage) that posted in his discord and the mods deleted the photos. Dude lost convention appearance some time ago because of it too after people started spamming the convention to cancel him.

I don't care about his content and I probably will never watch him but its very gay whenever I see some twitterfaggot cancel someone for drawings.

Somewhat related to drawings and people canceling others for being "pedos".
FnUSfR0XkAAdO13

EeveeA got a nice lil tweetlonger actually grooming a minor + being a shit person and suicide baiting. Color me shocked. Another vocal anti loli/shota that comes out as a sex pest. Seems they are a fairly popular overwatch streamer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom