Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Interesting how all of my oshis turn out to be chinese.......

I DON'T CARE WHO THE CCP SENDS, I'M NOT READING MARX!
It's ok. The CCP never read Marx too.
I swear if the CCP could delete rural China, they would.
In certain ways, they kinda did.
Apparently they have in their ID documents a field where it specifies if you live on a big city or countryside, restricting travel between places.
When the CCP won, they destroyed as many historic, religious and traditional buildings and documents as they could, banning traditions and festivities, to cut ties with the last government and create a "New China"(Great wall and Forbidden city where spared because of costs and tourism).
Solved poverty (rural China is very poor) by lowering the amount of wealth one has to qualify as poor.
I could go on, but this is not /pol/.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Asmongold is an absolute moron and I have zero clue how anyone likes him. Every single clip I've ever seen of him is him staring blankly into the camera and making occasional vague noises and generic stoner commentary. When he reads things it's in the deadest, flattest voice possible, and his weird eyes just seem like those of a lifeless stoner. Why do people watch him?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Asmongold is an absolute moron and I have zero clue how anyone likes him. Every single clip I've ever seen of him is him staring blankly into the camera and making occasional vague noises and generic stoner commentary.

Perhaps the same could be said of any streamer.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Asmongold is an absolute moron and I have zero clue how anyone likes him. Every single clip I've ever seen of him is him staring blankly into the camera and making occasional vague noises and generic stoner commentary. When he reads things it's in the deadest, flattest voice possible, and his weird eyes just seem like those of a lifeless stoner. Why do people watch him?
He's a fuck up NEET, but he at least speaks his mind and is a human instead of all the plastic globohomo Twitch and Youtube normally promotes.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Starting to see #mocapi tests on my twitter feed now.

Last edited:

RiverBear

Perhaps the same could be said of any streamer.
Your words are as empty as your soul. Mankind ill needs a savior such as you.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Asmon, despite the persona he plays and his crippling addiction to World of Warcraft, is actually a pretty damn well spoken and thoughtful guy. And his moral compass tends to always point in a pretty decent direction. Some examples:

Admittadly though, he's been in kind of a slump for the last year and a half or so between his mother dying, one of his org members getting caught up in a sexual harassment scandal (that he seemingly didn't know that he was involved in - long story), and one of his best friends being outed as a potential sex pest and rapist. As a long time Asmon viewer, I wouldn't use current Asmon as a good basis to judge him on.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
This is a Public Service Announcement
To all vtuber and aspiring vtubers reading this thread, do not acknowledge this site, or announce that you are in this thread. It could get you canceled faster than you can say the gamer word.
Confession time. I'm Pomu.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I sense a bit of jealousy due to your oshi Kirsche loving Asmongold.
:smugpipi:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Asmon, despite the persona he plays and his crippling addiction to World of Warcraft, is actually a pretty damn well spoken and thoughtful guy. And his moral compass tends to always point in a pretty decent direction. Some examples:

Admittadly though, he's been in kind of a slump for the last year and a half or so between his mother dying, one of his org members getting caught up in a sexual harassment scandal (that he seemingly didn't know that he was involved in - long story), and one of his best friends being outed as a potential sex pest and rapist. As a long time Asmon viewer, I wouldn't use current Asmon as a good basis to judge him on.

Kirsche's gonna fix him and he'll be back to top form in no time.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Watching that timestamp was the first time I've seen his conent proper and to me he sounds like a normie Styxhexenhammer. I feel the same way to him as Pippa feels towars Jerma.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Work was shit but between Rin's minecraft adventures, Gura's return from Vesper's cave and Suisei's album release, today turned out to be a pretty good day.

FnNz0HgaAAA1AmZ.jpg
Speaking of, I'm surprised no one mentioned it but Suisei's album dropped a few hours ago and it somehow managed to be better than her first.

Youtube Link (though it might not be available for a few hours depending on where you are)
Nyaa link if you don't want to wait.

Giving a special mention to True Girl Show because it slaps harder than Fauna during an off-collab. Definitely my favorite of the album.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Shiina is one of the most, if not THE most chink girl in Phase.
Just take a good listen to her eating habits the next time she talks about it.
Also, her whole family situation screams "ASIAN"
This whole Shiina being a goddamn red menace has thrown me for a loop as well. How did I not realize this? I think the whole "dusty womb" drunken stream is what did it. In my mind, that was such a sad white girl thing to say about herself. And so I just went with it. But in hindsight, no white girl past her eggspiration date can be that small judging from the roommate photo. The majority of them balloon into land whales once they hit the wall.

Oh well. Guess I'll start praising Xi Jinping as to not bring dishonor upon Meemaw's good name.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Starting to see #mocapi tests on my twitter feed now.

Vesper is clearly in the wrong tier. We have objective proof he should be in the "The first one to die" tier.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
To play devil's advocate a bit, even though I don't like Asmongold at all anymore since the whole shit with Diablo immortal where he played an obvious example of the worst type of f2p game because he's a blizzard shill, his focus on being a react streamer lately, and him being an over stubborn ass clown who puts his foot in his mouth just because chat told him not to. Asmongold is probably one of if not the most self-aware of these twitch personalities that I've seen. He is a gaming goblin who knows what he is and he just doesn't care, he's relatively harmless, and he isn't acting like he's some big shot for talking into a camera in his gamer den. A few years ago he once read about some family man say how he wish he could be him playing WoW 12 hours a day, and Asmongold basically said "Nah, you're living a better life then me man, I'm just some goblin in a basement and you actually have a life."

The man lives in an old house and drives 2-3k busted up cars to Wendy's that you could buy on craigslist while living a relatively humble life (by major content creator standards anyway). He has his orgs and what not that are likely managed by other people with him mostly just having final say on things, but the man pretty much lives just a step up from being some kind of poor hobo in some shitty apartment. He puts all his money away in investments because he outright doesn't give a shit about living some high life because to him that sounds stressful. He's a decently intelligent person for a gamer neet, I've seen FAR dumber, and is generally a decent guy if really stubborn.

In this "field" where most seem to try or want to look like some B-list celebrity with their big Cali mansions or expensive suburb houses, some guy just living in a place anyone could live somewhere in Texas is refreshing. He's like the best of the worst and that makes him B A S E D by Twitch chat standards especially when he outright admit that he voted for Trump in 2020 on Twitter.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
And here I was (briefly) thinking she was French (based entirely on the fact she said she learned some Christmas carol in French before English.).

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Fixing meemaw would be a near impossible task, none of us could compete with Geraldo

but it should've been me, bros...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom