"I'm sorry you can't trick a woman into reproducing with you"Tomoe Umari

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
She specifically doesn't say it as Shiina but she says many MANY "in my culture" references to let it be known if you know... on Shirara however....
View attachment 11542
Interesting, for some reason I thought she was a hapa or something but I guess it makes sense, I remember some of her comments about village life where her grandparents were from.

Wait so does this mean Pippa is the only white chick in PC?

:smugpipi:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Interesting, for some reason I thought she was a hapa or something but I guess it makes sense, I remember some of her comments about village life where her grandparents were from.

Chink Connect

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The agency is owned by a chink what did you expect
*Raughs in eastern supeliolity*

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Lumi is some kind of semi-slav I think, and I have no idea about Yuri.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Tbh the rural Chinese people I've met have been kinda based and very different from the CCP lovers in their bughives, the more rural you get it's almost like a land of Asian rednecks.

Edit - nvm I'm retarded, she's tweeting actively so I doubt she's visiting grandfather in China atm

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
View attachment 11541
>in our culture
Wait, Shiina is Chinese?
:shiinastare: how did I not know this already
Shiina is one of the most, if not THE most chink girl in Phase.
Just take a good listen to her eating habits the next time she talks about it.
Also, her whole family situation screams "ASIAN"

@Sithis I tag because I'm dumb and don't know how to add quotes to a posted comment. She's most likely in Canada rn.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Fantastic Juna commissioned art that she retweeted. Author's work are nsfw and seems to mostly do humanoid monsters.
FnRcaU1aUAAWiTt

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Lumi is some kind of semi-slav I think, and I have no idea about Yuri.
Pretty sure Lumi is Chinese as well. I remember she did a Mandarin collab with Uruka a while back.

Edit:

Stream title is "Chinese Zatsudan"

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Tbh the rural Chinese people I've met have been kinda based and very different from the CCP lovers in their bughives, the more rural you get it's almost like a land of Asian rednecks.

Edit - nvm I'm retarded, she's tweeting actively so I doubt she's visiting grandfather in China atm
They're in Canada for family Lunar New year gathering. Hime is also in Canada, not sure how close of locations though.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The Kirsche and Pippa clip made it to the main AssmongoloidTV channel, the one with 1.7 million subs.
With Pippa in the thumbnail.
Pits before June, my dudes.
1674611586799.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Shiina is one of the most, if not THE most chink girl in Phase.
Just take a good listen to her eating habits the next time she talks about it.
Also, her whole family situation screams "ASIAN"

@Sithis I tag because I'm dumb and don't know how to add quotes to a posted comment. She's most likely in Canada rn.
Uruka is super-chinese. She has mandarin-streams and can (and regularly does) sing in ching chan ching. Also she suffers from overbearing asian parents.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Interesting how all of my oshis turn out to be chinese.......

I DON'T CARE WHO THE CCP SENDS, I'M NOT READING MARX!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The Kirsche and Pippa clip made it to the main AssmongoloidTV channel, the one with 1.7 million subs.
View attachment 11544
I hope this is a catalyst to a chain of events that eventually lead to Pippa spilling her spaghetti in a collab with him.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Both Sena and Yuko have both pushed their streams back to tomorrow, Pippa's not streaming, guess I'll kill myself :botanshrug:

vestars20

Early Adopter
That doesn't sound healthy

Speaking of Mumei

Also as a side note to this clip: Ina is now know as the official hug ambassador of Hololive

Aqua really embodies one aspect of being an introvert, just wanting to hang out with people without feeling like you have to contribute. Shion, Mea, Tamaki, and Suisei are all strong personalities and you can just let them make decisions and follow along having fun.
Damnit Pippa, I'm starting to get used to him now :shiinastare: How is he not a cow though? He reads all the youtube comments and tries to argue with them?
"The people who watch Vtubers are the biggest fucking simps." No no assmongloid , BIGGEST SHITZOS, only the few rich ones are big simps.
Because the Twitch community has bizarro priorities - last I checked in a streamer, Maya Higa, who runs a bird sanctuary stopped streaming because she was tangentially involved in a serious incident where another streamer was sexually assaulted during a party. Asman's company he cofounded, OTK, has had multiple scandals but to give him credit bro just games and keeps his head down otherwise. I think it might take committing murder on stream for some of these streamers to lose their popularity. Anyways, if we keep shit talking him enough maybe Pippa will mald
LOL, it's a cat. The fucking things are probably glad their owners are away most of the time so they don't get bothered. As for actual cat-sitters, you only really need one and between IryS, Sydsnap and all the other western content-creators living in Japan that she's connected with and grown close to at this point, she's more than likely well-covered. I mean shit, KSon would probably be fine cat-sitting for her.
It's a really expensive cat I guess, maybe the cat autists can let us know how Calli will traumatize her new pets
I agree with this for the most part, but about not being able to rely on looks to hook in fans, well...

tsukumo_sana__hololive_council__by_cutesexyrobutts_depcp7l-pre.jpg

images

Fh6RYrMVUAYIOVE

FHLPSlxWQAIgvbt.jpg

:ponrys:
Are you Subaru?
The whole "they don't have to wear make up" thing is kind of missing the point that it's actually a big problem that for entertainers (especially womans) being required to be sexually desirable in appearance filters out a lot of exceptional talent. Circumventing this with a cute character is brilliant and lets these people really bring out their best.
I know some people like to laugh when "oh no anime girl not so hot IRL" and "character not always perfect IRL" but to me the mistakes and unflattering RMs just makes me appreciate them more for the real person behind it and it's enduring.
NotLulu and Kson are upfront about this
If I can get my head out of the "dark-skinned lady with humongous gazongas" gutter for a second, I'd say that the model is most important as a way to make a first impression. Since it's the very first thing you see it's easy to make judgments on who you will/won't watch based on what aspects of their model appeal to you. I could tell you from the moment I saw her I was gonna like Sana the most (@Johnny Jambalaya is right, it's just my type), whereas I immediately wrote off people like Gura or Shadow due to my "loli girl bad" mentality. That said, since anyone can have the same "physical" characteristics as Sana, as you said, it's the content and the girl herself that ultimately decides whether someone sticks around or not. Based on model alone I should be the biggest Nyaru simp on the forum, but because she streams on that horrid website known as Twitch I can barely get into her. Meanwhile I should've shoah'd girls like Shiina and Yuko on sight, but despite them being lolis I managed to get into their stuff because they're entertaining in spite of it (although it feels like Yuko's really pushing it sometimes with how she appeals to the uoohhh crowd but that's a whole other discussion). I'd say most important of all is don't have models that are ugly as shit or are poorly designed; you can power through it if you're entertaining enough or are already established by means of being in a big corpo (like Kronii), but if you don't have those qualities, you're fucked. Like that loli corpo that launched a while back, all I remember seeing about them is a bunch of other people here saying "wow they're ugly as shit" and they were never brought up again, instantly memory-holed on first impressions alone, which ties back to my original point.
I agree that models catch my eye and now days I am more partial to the non-generic ones. Zombie is a good example but her content also have me coming back.
Also, I just don't see Pippa getting as popular as she is now as Purple car or Yuni models, it's a really great design.
Vshojo-lite?
Actually no vshojo whores would've done full lesbian intercourse asmr subathon on stream
The end goal of Iron Mouse getting healthy.

Panko is Italian so

I think if Suisei can be friends with Aqua I am confident she can become Gura's friend

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Since Pippa's probably not streaming today, you guys should give Wemi a watch. She's playing PvZ and is doing pretty well.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
I miss Pippa.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

vestars20

Early Adopter
View attachment 11544
For the Pippits I am watching and you should too

BTW @Azehara, if you want to be Pippa's mod I bet this is your ticket. Good job getting Pippa clips everywhere, your story is inspiring. Get a model already though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom