"What does the Sui Sei?"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
If I can get my head out of the "dark-skinned lady with humongous gazongas" gutter for a second, I'd say that the model is most important as a way to make a first impression. Since it's the very first thing you see it's easy to make judgments on who you will/won't watch based on what aspects of their model appeal to you. I could tell you from the moment I saw her I was gonna like Sana the most (@Johnny Jambalaya is right, it's just my type), whereas I immediately wrote off people like Gura or Shadow due to my "loli girl bad" mentality. That said, since anyone can have the same "physical" characteristics as Sana, as you said, it's the content and the girl herself that ultimately decides whether someone sticks around or not. Based on model alone I should be the biggest Nyaru simp on the forum, but because she streams on that horrid website known as Twitch I can barely get into her. Meanwhile I should've shoah'd girls like Shiina and Yuko on sight, but despite them being lolis I managed to get into their stuff because they're entertaining in spite of it (although it feels like Yuko's really pushing it sometimes with how she appeals to the uoohhh crowd but that's a whole other discussion). I'd say most important of all is don't have models that are ugly as shit or are poorly designed; you can power through it if you're entertaining enough or are already established by means of being in a big corpo (like Kronii), but if you don't have those qualities, you're fucked. Like that loli corpo that launched a while back, all I remember seeing about them is a bunch of other people here saying "wow they're ugly as shit" and they were never brought up again, instantly memory-holed on first impressions alone, which ties back to my original point.

Speaking of Yuko, she better count her fucking days :smugina:
Screenshot_20230124-183138-242.png
Yuko is probably as excited as Nolan is

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
This is a Public Service Announcement
To all vtuber and aspiring vtubers reading this thread, do not acknowledge this site, or announce that you are in this thread. It could get you canceled faster than you can say the gamer word.
Overall though, yeah, if there actually is for some god-forsaken reason a VTuber active in this thread who has an audience of lefty-Twitchfag types or whatever, it would be a death sentence.
Where’s that ‘pussy’ sticker I requested a few days ago?!
Really though, good riddance if you can cull that sort of audience. Unless you think you might make it into a big corpo, but then you’re screwed already whether you are culling or cultivating that audience, because you’re already controversial in one way or another. The only way is to avoid it completely.

Airless

Active lurker

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
To all vtuber and aspiring vtubers reading this thread, do not acknowledge this site, or announce that you are in this thread. It could get you canceled faster than you can say the gamer word.
I don't think this site has enough pull to get someone canceled. The homeland? Sure. But here? It has no actual connection to anything bad. It's just a bunch of faggots shitposting about men with voice changers. From the outside, no one would even know where this place originated from.

GOTBB

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 00-36-38 General Vtuber Discussion.png

"Mom threatened to make me wear a bike helmet" Gura really is riding on the short bus, huh?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
If any of you missed it Marie Mehlo did a fnaf stream where she kept getting jumpscared:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Wow, no kidding? I had no idea. Thank you for the valuable insight.

Meanwhile I should've shoah'd girls like Shiina and Yuko on sight, but despite them being lolis

I don't really watch Shiina to back it up with any kind of personality claims beyond what I read in passing, but her model doesn't really read as loli to me. I could go on a big rant about my issues with the optics of body image and "lolification" in anime/cartoon entertainment spheres but I don't really feel like spergposting right now.

I don't think this site has enough pull to get someone canceled. The homeland? Sure. But here? It has no actual connection to anything bad. It's just a bunch of faggots shitposting about men with voice changers. From the outside, no one would even know where this place originated from.

Don't worry, some cunt on a crusade would ensure to connect the dots for everyone they want to invoke in their witch hunting should the opportunity arise. Always assume the enemy is watching your every move.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
This makes me very happy
I had legit kinda given up on Gura coming back anytime soon before 4th FES
Now what I think is interesting is that she is already doing 4th FES training, apparently much earlier than the rest of the girls
Kiara is a bit of a blabbermouth, and if you can read between the lines, it says: She was talking a lot about practicing dancing while in japan. She didn't want to mention what for but most likely for more than just 4th Fes.
Kiara has at most 4 appearances in 4th Fes (1 solo song, 1 duet, 1 special Deco*27 stage, 1 full group (either EN or all of Hololive)
4 different choreographies arent that difficult to learn for a trained dancer like Kiara, especially the kinda dances Hololieve usually does, since they aren't very demanding.
Last year for her 3D anniversary concert she learned 6 different choreos in about 1,5 weeks while having the coof.

So what I'm getting at, I'm coping that she prerecorded some additional stuff for Birthday Live guest appearances in the future
Also Kiara might have been training the dances for 4th Fes and has been shown the choreos she needs to practice but I'm somewhat certain that they didn't actually record anything for 4th Fes just yet because Kiara, Ame and (uncertain on this one) Ina have mentioned that they would have to return to Japan soon (not further specified). So I'm just going with the assumption that somewhere in the timeframe of beginning of march to mid-march the recordings will be done, this time in person, in Japan.

So maybe (pure cope beyond this point) Gura is staying until March in Japan and will record something for 4th Fes together with all of Myth.

In further Orange Woman news:
She just finished her first stream of FE Engage, only 8 and half hours long

and once again she has some of the most random thoughts

she certainly wasn't distracted by some of the female characters designs at all

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

soap suds

The girls have now touched toes and made their boobs touch. Rosemi confirmed they bounced. This collab is cursed.

edit: They've now kissed on the lips. This collab should never have happened.
edit 2: Rosemi is too pure and instead of kissing the lips she has decided to do forehead kisses.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Asmongold is just moistcritikal for a less normiefied audience. I've never understood the obsession so many people seem to have with personalities like him or with Charlie, like yeah he says some funny shit sometimes but at the end of the day he's just one of the lucky retards who managed to get into streaming when it was easy to get into and be notable, and who only carries his audience at this point due to algorithms pushing his shit take vids to everyone, same with Charlie.

I watch vtubers over fleshtubers for one simple reason, because the vtubers are actually entertaining. I have never, not once in my fucking life, seen an asmongold video about anything and been entertained. The only videos critikal puts out that I like are the ones where he's shitting on some woke franchise or doing something retarded. Vtubers in general are just simply more entertaining and engaging than 99.99% of fleshtubers because they have to be. That doesn't just apply for the women, as grungemongold seems to imply - tempus and holostars in general has been a huge success even with men (like me) because they are great entertainers. I'd rather watch Vesper sperg about spears and living in the wilds than suffer through an asmongold video any fucking day of the week. Does that make me a "2d simp" or do I just recognize talent and effort vs lazy algorithm busting?
Whats funnier is that people like vesper usually have more life experiences to share and base their opinions from than a retard wasting most of his life playing hotkey sim with no macros. Naturally i'm going to be more interested in what Vesper has to say, even tho hes a 2d vampire anime boy.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
The girls have now touched toes and made their boobs touch. Rosemi confirmed they bounced. This collab is cursed.

This, combined with that clip of Melody saying she doesn’t want to corrupt the pure and innocent Demondice; Niji realized they can go even further and are rebranding from ‘VShojo lite’ to ‘Vshojo heavy’.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

edit 2: Rosemi is too pure and instead of kissing the lips she has decided to do forehead kisses.
Vshojo-lite?
Actually no vshojo whores would've done full lesbian intercourse asmr subathon on stream

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Millie kissed Enna ON LIPS, TSKR. I was here for history being made. Also Enna ran away after, LMAO

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Glad to hear sharky is making her way back. I hope her and Ina can improve their health this time around.

Also, Fauna mentioned yesterday that CouncilRyS would be doing something together on Wednesday. No insight as to what, AFAIK. She has it listed as ??? On her schedule.
FnRtZ5faMAEwNyk.jpeg

Autism:
I don't know why I try watching any Asmongold react content, it always makes me mald over how stupid his takes are.
Asmongold is a massive dipshit and has no idea what he is talking about 99% of the time, like most react streamers. Dude is a massive pussy and hypocrite, too. He'll gladly walk back anything he says and backstab anyone. I don't know how anyone could respect him or stand watching him.
I remember when xqc pissed off the twitch vtuber community and he was just sperging out about it when he got backlash, twitch is unbridled autism and i don't get why anyone watches the tards who stream there. The thing i hate the most about twitch fags is when they think their opinions matter and when their audience validates their bs takes, assmongoloid should go profit off of reacting to youtube videos instead of commenting on shit he doesn't even understand.
There are plenty of great Twitch streamers. The ones that /r/livestreamfail exclusively talk about do not rank among them.

soap suds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom