"RUST reminds me that Pondelion, the mascot of Mister Donut, also eats himself and live. He calls it the ultimate self-sufficiency, eating himself to live; The source of the nutrients that keep him alive is a mystery"Pako

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Pochi released her lore she is a dog who wanted to play gamecube but can't because paws then this mysterious cloaked figure showed up and changed her to be half human she was then kidnapped by Idol

Getting some serious Menchi vibes there.

How does Idol Corp feel about emergency food supplies?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So apparently this is a thing now

Archive

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
The guy who's made a few vaporeon arts made one of Zeta, and Reine made it worse
1674549994783.png
link

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

lvl8

I finally watched the part where the exoverse guy called, also read the transcript. I kinda get why it upset some people.
This is a case of "don't visit or call your friends/family at work and demand their undivided attention".
I hope Lia learns from this and continue to grow and not become the start of a down spiral.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
So, about a day or so ago, Ban Hada from Nijisanji ex-KR made a tweet that she's taking a break because a car literally plowed into her house in straya. Two hours ago, her twitter alt account dropped a Kpop-runes of what exactly happened.

One reply helpfully translated it into english, I just gonna transcribe it here.
situation:
- Luckily no injuries to the family
- Cant say much info but backyard + α has been punched through
- At the time of crash, Ban Hada was in the backyard streaming room so had the car continued to plow through Ban Hada would have been byebye'd that day
- Two little shits without driver license decided it will be fun to steal a car
- discovers that they can't drive for shit and crashed into ban hada's house
- then runs away like bitches

maybe that would help you lot if you want to figure out which crash is it that went to the straya news network.

Meanwhile, Nijisanji JP Gundou Mirei, who was currently on YT hiatus for vacation has shared where she's currently vacationing.

And frankly i have no clue where she is, but it looks dusty. Least she's enjoying her break.

lvl8

Meanwhile, Nijisanji JP Gundou Mirei, who was currently on YT hiatus for vacation has shared where she's currently vacationing.

And frankly i have no clue where she is, but it looks dusty. Least she's enjoying her break.

Looks like Kharas Palistine.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Scarle on Dec 11th had a pancake art stream. She never cleaned the bottles and let them rot. This was result as shown by a microscope

Screenshot 2023-01-24 04.23.02.pngScreenshot 2023-01-24 04.16.02.pngScreenshot 2023-01-24 04.12.36.pngScreenshot 2023-01-24 04.11.17.png

:vomit:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
On one hand, horrifying.

On the other hand, SCIENCE!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Seiso bears schedule. She's got a few collabs at the end of the week

20230124_034847.jpg

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

wew

Male hag love!
I'm 100% okay with people who are actual vtubers being here. I don't think anyone would shit on you if you 'came out', so long as you weren't the kind of obvious degenerates regular users like to laugh at. Remember that my pie-in-the-sky dream for this board included a place talents could interact with the community too.
I could shill my self but I'm afraid it would fuck with my chances of getting into a corpo what if they are reading the thread right now and would not give me the chance of day because I shitpost about chubas on a internet forum.
Also my broke ass made my own model and I can't draw humans so I don't want you guys seeing my art :faunacry:

Vih

Doog

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

To heal from the last pics, have a pic of one of Calli’s cats

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
It seems like there were a bunch of Niji ex-ID vagetweetings that made it seems like they are not in a good condition. I barely know anything about them to form my own thoughts so I will just share the link to the discussions in Reddit.

First comment chain (also including links to all the tweets)
Second comment chain (discussion still on-going as of now)
To wit, the tweets basically point out that some of the NijiID doing a offline met up with the now-graduated NijiID Miyu Ottavia since they are in the same country and all (barring Azura Cecilia who are currently in Straya and possibly other IDs who live in area that isn't central aka Jakarta/Jabodetabek), and they kinda playing it around like they were being haunted by the soul of a shit-posting otter, but generally speaking its not really connected to the rest of the vagueposting where they probably just mentioned about needing some break and all.

On the second link, though, I did hear about this since some Nijifans on a place I was part of did talk about it. One of the talent, Derem Kado is basically not really feeling well because she felt like she has to essentially commit more to use her JP speaking expertise to get more viewerships and she would want to try to ya know, not use JP. She also mentioned some sort of internal issue (unsure if it was Nijisanji related or her own real life matters), but she said she don't want others to try speculating. So it might be just her being burn out.

Generally speaking, at the moment NijiID themselves are having a bit of issues with their lives right now and not exactly because of the Niji-related issue. Azura Cecilia is having issues with her home, Siska Leontyne is dealing with throat issue that rendering her lacking the ability to talk long, and other stuff that each ID talents couldn't easily mention except by vagueposting. There is possibility that they too aren't exactly enjoying the merge, but at the same time, they don't have anything that is damning enough for them to follow like Miyu and graduate (who did it partly because of her creative differences with Nijisanji post-merge), and would stay in the boat for now, until they believed they are ready to move on, or that things would change.

I mean, of course they probably gonna be feeling something when they lost their branch while the other competitor not only retain theirs, but also managed to hit way higher than everyone combined despite them being the first.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I could shill my self but I'm afraid it would fuck with my chances of getting into a corpo what if they are reading the thread right now and would not give me the chance of day because I shitpost about chubas on a internet forum.
Also my broke ass made my own model and I can't draw humans so I don't want you guys seeing my art :faunacry:
There wasnt an outright confirmation that anyone except maybe pippa, so you are safe.
In an unlikely case that there is indeed a hologlowie or idoljew, REEE GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
hqdefault.jpgHe's a secret chuuba, He's a secret chuuba, You're a secret chuuba, I'm a secret chuuba, are there anymore secret chuubas I should know about!?

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Pochi released her lore she is a dog who wanted to play gamecube but can't because paws then this mysterious cloaked figure showed up and changed her to be half human she was then kidnapped by Idol

How many other corpo Vtubers have lore asserting that their company kidnapped them?

Scarle will be going live with some SCIENCE soon.

Scarle on Dec 11th had a pancake art stream. She never cleaned the bottles and let them rot. This was result as shown by a microscope
[see post to vomit]
:vomit:
The thing about using a microscope or high-magnification camera is that to make it interesting, you have to know what you're looking for. This was less SCIENCE and more like using a powerful magnifying glass to marvel at someone's skin pores. Lots of focus on surface features like the dirt and fibre on "Shrek's ear" while chat ran with stories of bell pepper worms (to be fair, they knew they were making stuff up). The pancake rot picture in the first embedded tweet is better because it's in focus and the higher magnification allows you to see distinct parts of the fungus. The other pancake rot pictures would have gotten the point across equally well with an in-focus picture from a regular phone camera. (That Scarle even has pancake rot to take footage of is another problem entirely.) Good stream idea and good attempt though.

It seems like there were a bunch of Niji ex-ID vagetweetings that made it seems like they are not in a good condition. I barely know anything about them to form my own thoughts so I will just share the link to the discussions in Reddit.

First comment chain (also including links to all the tweets)
Second comment chain (discussion still on-going as of now)
Hyona (met Miyu, 03:08 WIB)
Zea (met Miyu with Hyona, 03:08 WIB)
Azura (vague, 15:30 WIB)
Reza (vague, 17:28 WIB)
Derem (emotional about journey with Niji ex-ID, 18:17 WIB)
Taka (vague, 18:44 WIB)
Siska (vague, 18:49 WIB)
I don't know much about them either.

Maria and Zaion cover. Zaion is also supposed to have a solo cover out this week.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
There wasnt an outright confirmation that anyone except maybe pippa, so you are safe.
In an unlikely case that there is indeed a hologlowie or idoljew, REEE GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Assuming that Idol Corp astroturfed /vt/ for views - which I suspect is the case - it is entirely possible that there is an Aviel lurking right here.

Right now!

If that is the case, he should of course make an account and do a Q&A.

And convince Proctor to convert. Between the banner message and his Deus Ex-fuelled support for Israel, I feel like he's already close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom