Early Adopter
EN boys need to learn from the master.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
She also did pole dancing on a bridal showers?????????

timestamp please

Also given her performance in Ringfit Adventure I doubt it.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She also did pole dancing on a bridal showers????????? :shiinastare: :shiinastare: HER MOM WAS RECORDING IT AND THE VIDEO IS OUT SOMEWHERE?????
Nigga i think she got scammed and got trained for bachelor parties lmfao

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Local member of Gazulight drinks infamous drink GAZULEAN.

Scarle will be going live with some SCIENCE soon.

Not a niji but look at this chuuba spit out water and slip on their own goddamn water. Incredible.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
ezgif-2-1a8a63dd75.jpg
:fubukiyabai!:

pururun

To be a decent manager you're going to have to wear a lot of different hats, and take a special pleasure in not only herding cats, but offering the cats counselling and psychological support after herding them.

How the fuck do you get a decent manager with those kinds of skills? I'm sorry, but while I don't own a vagina, I do know a registered owner who worked a whole hell of a long time in a female-dominated industry, and she's entirely candid about how much of a high-stress environment it was.
All this talk is just making me imagine a remake of McCabe & Mrs. Miller where instead of managing a whorehouse they manage a vtuber company.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
but I would be too concerned about vtubing shelf life to be willing to commit full time to it vs get a degree that could provide stable career later
That supports the decision to put off school. It’s like a pro athlete; there is only a certain timeframe where you have the ability to do something like this, you can always go back to school later. Also college is trash anyway.
View attachment 11477
:fubukiyabai!:

By signing, Mumei agreed to…something, I’m not sure if anyone knows what. This time stamp leads to what appears to be a death haachama note:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
As somebody who has some experience in the small business industry, it really feels like just a case of retarded people making awful hiring decisions.

Vtuber management is basically an HR job, with a strong dash of impromptu psychotherapy and emotional support thrown in. You're dealing with what are quite likely fairly introverted women who project and act through an avatar because they dislike the idea of doing so in real life. There's a lot of retarded unwritten rules to follow and no strong, established guidebook on how to do anything yet. To be a decent manager you're going to have to wear a lot of different hats, and take a special pleasure in not only herding cats, but offering the cats counselling and psychological support after herding them.

How the fuck do you get a decent manager with those kinds of skills? I'm sorry, but while I don't own a vagina, I do know a registered owner who worked a whole hell of a long time in a female-dominated industry, and she's entirely candid about how much of a high-stress environment it was.

Vtube corpos have the issue of being a niche within a niche. There's probably not a single 'professional vtuber manager' in book terms on the entire planet yet. We're still in the first generation, witnessing the pioneers of an entire medium and business structure at work. I wouldn't deal with that if you offered me a three-figure salary and stock options.
While awful hiring decisions is a part of it, management being incompetent and leaving people to fend for themselves is a worse problem. You can train anyone to do mostly anything and even if X person sucks for Y job, you can still find something useful for that person to do if you are decent enough.

When you squeeze the employee too much to try to get as much money out of them as possible, which seems to be what happens to these small vtuber corporations where they are trying to push for monetization and then they try to take a cut out of either ad-revenue, superchats or memberships. The talent feels like all their work is not worth shit because they don't get to keep what little money they make. Would be nice to get more information from the talent's side. Shit like UWU, CyberLive, and HavenX. I am willing to bet that these companies would try to bleed the talents dry and at the end of the day they would put on a show for 4 hours and earn a total of $20-$30.

That said Im not sure how the 90-100% female variable affects this whole thing.

Yuko having an interesting mini zatsu to finish up her stream. Says she has college classes which she could take to finish and graduate but her mom encouraged her to lean harder into the vtubing thing and she is taking a college gap year. Idk I know that Haachama struggles with the class/work balance but I would be too concerned about vtubing shelf life to be willing to commit full time to it vs get a degree that could provide stable career later
Based mom. Worst case scenario shit goes tits up in a year or two, she can go back to college and get her degree. There is a time limit but its usually something stupid like 10 years before they get rid of your college credits. Additionally, Vtubing on a resume will be more appealing than some shit fast food or low end service industry job.

That supports the decision to put off school. It’s like a pro athlete; there is only a certain timeframe where you have the ability to do something like this, you can always go back to school later. Also college is trash anyway.
Agreed. I got a post-grad degree and all I have to show for it is debt, 3 wasted years, and a piece of paper

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm 100% okay with people who are actual vtubers being here. I don't think anyone would shit on you if you 'came out', so long as you weren't the kind of obvious degenerates regular users like to laugh at. Remember that my pie-in-the-sky dream for this board included a place talents could interact with the community too.
I don't want to discourage this outright but I would strongly suggest anyone who wants to out themselves here to consider the long-term consequences of tying a "main" online handle (your vtuber persona) to the alias you use here.

Remember that the wider vtuber community has a lot of bad actors, some with social and/or political agendas, and others who are unhinged "antis" that will use the former group as useful idiots for their cause. If you are just intending to stream for the fun of it and aren't interested in taking it further than that you can safely ignore these individuals and just do your thing, but if you'd potentially be interested in streaming as a career should the opportunity arise I'd be very careful about letting people find your online footprint here (and by extension on the homeland).

I'm sure any regulars who've been around KF for a while will have developed a sixth sense for covering your tracks so this will be obvious, but I just wanted to reiterate it since the topic came up. As gay as this sounds I've actually come to like you fuckers quite a lot, so I'd hate for some schizo to cost any of you a good collaboration or a dream corpo position by spamming screenshots of you roommate-posting or saying the funny gamer words.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

By signing, Mumei agreed to…something, I’m not sure if anyone knows what. This time stamp leads to what appears to be a death haachama note:

Glad to see that the jps are already flattening the spawn region into a sterile and barren wasteland, true bringers of the industrial revolution upon a once savage world

GOTBB

Bae just jumped into the voice chat and Mumei is already here...

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Agreed. I got a post-grad degree and all I have to show for it is debt, 3 wasted years, and a piece of paper
If your field is STEM related, you have a good shot at getting a good well paying job. Engineers, scientists and mathematicians are in pretty good demand.

Edit: I'd know, I'm a mathematician.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
MariMari actually uploaded something to her YT

She also live

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Saw A-chan retweet this
Polka and Nene collabed with an idol group Dempagumi.inc | Seems like they're mostly introducing each other.
Fm0OI31aYAA761C

Video Link 42 minutes free to watch.

omg I just realized the Hololive Fanclub site has a language option T_T look at the bottom left corner on the main page
1674546642916.png
31_omaru-polka.25438c13.png
29_momosuzu-nene.b87deb6a.png

Grabbed the slideshow png

Yagoo praise!

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa found the article on her shitpost company:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Bae just jumped into the voice chat and Mumei is already here...
Minecraft streams where its Kaela + any EN are always great. Been holodexing both of these streams tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom