"Amelia wanted to walk to the mountain monkeys, so I said 'Bat (But)... bat... Japanese birajii issu dark and dangyaryasu!!' I'm from the countryside so I know the good and dangerous sides of it. I know very well because I grew up in a village! You have to go back at 5 in the morning because bears show up!"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I wouldn't be surprised if Dez busted out the Chinese bootleg Beyblade with the steel sawblade built in to save his title.
That's what the gypsy kid did when we played with beyblades in a pothole because everyone was too poor to buy an arena.

Holy fuck altare already broke the launcher, they haven't even managed to actually fight once.

This has to be a bit, they can't both be this incompetent at a kids game.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Ever worked with women? ever worked in a women majority worm environment? they form cliques and backstab each other for no reason. you have to walk on eggshells because some dinky broad is waiting to file a sexual harassment hr grievance instead of working.

I'm surprised phase hasn't imploded due to bitch fights.

I've been in workplaces where it's nearly all women, yes. The secret is to ride above the drama. Let Woman A dump on you about how much Woman B is such a bitch, but let it go in one ear and out the other; don't repeat it to Woman B and don't let it change how treat her. Just let them vent and then redirect them back to to getting work done.

More to the point, I am absolutely certain that there's a degree of backtalking and cattiness going on in all of these corpos. It's only natural. But so long as they can turn it off for the cameras, who cares.

It is a cute simple game. Kinda like Geometry Dash but with only one song

By Geometry Dash, did you mean Rhythm Heaven? That was my point of comparison.

I got 101 points on my first playthrough. Gamifying this forced me to listen to this song; I ignored it since I haven't exactly thought much of Amelia's singing in the past. But it sounds like she has improved a whole hell of a lot. Good for her.

Your voice changer is broken

Oh, damn, you're right. I'll have to remember to turn it on for next stream… probably Wednesday at 6 PM PT/9 PM ET on Twitch! Game as yet undecided.

By the way, does anyone know how to make a YouTube stream such that you can skim through it and watch it from the beginning? All of PC's streams have this enabled but none of the big two's streamers do. Really useful for starting an in-progress stream from the beginning and blasting through it at 1.5x or 2x speed to catch up to live. But with Niji or Holo, you have to wait for the stream to end and hope they don't delete the VOD if you want to start watching from the beginning. It's a pain.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Yuko just promised a foot reveal at 100k.

DAMNNNNN YOUUUUU PIPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I have hinted at my ass being a vtuber a couple times here and back on the homeland. Also maybe applying to some small corpo but this lad has the balls to post his channel so I guess he is the first asylum chuuba
I've technically been a Vtuber since October, but I'm not confidant enough to really consider myself one. I just stream for fun and get a little chat, but I'm slowly improving. Maybe one day I'll feel I meet my own quality standards and tell you guys

I'm 100% okay with people who are actual vtubers being here. I don't think anyone would shit on you if you 'came out', so long as you weren't the kind of obvious degenerates regular users like to laugh at. Remember that my pie-in-the-sky dream for this board included a place talents could interact with the community too.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
How do these two retards manage to break everything within 20 minutes? It's a children's toy! I swear to fucking God....

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Yuko having an interesting mini zatsu to finish up her stream. Says she has college classes which she could take to finish and graduate but her mom encouraged her to lean harder into the vtubing thing and she is taking a college gap year. Idk I know that Haachama struggles with the class/work balance but I would be too concerned about vtubing shelf life to be willing to commit full time to it vs get a degree that could provide stable career later

RiverBear

How do these two retards manage to break everything within 20 minutes? It's a children's toy! I swear to fucking God....
1. Sword Launchers break easily, hence most people tend to not use them, except in special cases/beyblades where you REALLY need that extra OOMPH/power. String Launchers are better, and Magni buying 2 sword launchers proves to me he is an idiot.
2. They twist their launchers until they click. MULTIPLE TIMES. DO NOT CLICK YOUR FUCKING LAUNCHERS.
3. I am convinced these people are retards and Magni only bought beyblades because OOH SHINY

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1. Sword Launchers break easily, hence most people tend to not use them, except in special cases/beyblades were you REALLY need that extra OOMPH/power. String Launchers are better, and Magni buying 2 sword launchers proves to me he is an idiot.
2. They twist their launchers until they click. MULTIPLE TIMES. DO NOT CLICK YOUR FUCKING LAUNCHERS.
3. I am convinced these people are retards and Magni only bought beyblades because OOH SHINY
Of all the things to see tonight, I wasn't expecting a beyblade master.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Metokur's predictions from right after Pippa showed her feet are coming true.

GOTBB

No, you aren't wrong. The situation is very straightforward, exactly how you described it. It really is not a good look. A little communication goes a long way. It is the same with Gura being MIA so long without saying anything. You compare that with Ina, who had properly announced her break and it is night and day. People are far more willing to have patience when asked to, even if no specific reason is given.
Do you mean a previous time?
Since the current Gura void was foreshadowed in streams and has a Holo EN tweet and her retweeting on top of it.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Local Cybertiger touches grass! Calls her fans "Wide"!

Also does ASMR if yur into it.

(0:35:55) She also did pole dancing on a bridal showers????????? :shiinastare: :shiinastare: HER MOM WAS RECORDING IT AND THE VIDEO IS OUT SOMEWHERE????? :shiinastare: :shiinastare: :shiinastare: :shiinastare:

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

JMForte

Was all part of her plan. She did say feet with jewelry is god tier.

Toekodachi

memeplss.jpg

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
She also did pole dancing on a bridal showers????????? :shiinastare: :shiinastare: HER MOM WAS RECORDING IT AND THE VIDEO IS OUT SOMEWHERE????? :shiinastare: :shiinastare: :shiinastare: :shiinastare:
How recent and how do you say "daughter pole dances at bridal shower" in Tagalog? Also is there a social media flips use more then youtube or tik tok?

My debut stream starts at 7PT/10ET, less than two hours from this post.
You did good, good energy and sound. You probably figured out you need to pace yourself more or you'll wear out your voice too fast. It's good to take the more intense game moments to let your voice rest. When you end stream it's good to go to the control room on youtube and end stream there to cut of any lingering streaming after you say good bye. For your extra scenes, one easy way to do it is to record it like a video in OBS, then edit it as video and add music or what not, then add it to OBS just as a media file in it's own scene and let it loop. I don't know if that's what people typically do but I found it an easy way to avoid messing up scene settings.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Do you mean a previous time?
Since the current Gura void was foreshadowed in streams and has a Holo EN tweet and her retweeting on top of it.
Yes, before then.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
How recent and how do you say "daughter pole dances at bridal shower" in Tagalog? Also is there a social media flips use more then youtube or tik tok?
This weekend and i don't know???????? Assume facebook cause it's a mom.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Cuteness incarnate (Happy Lunar New Year!)

True Tako Power by Advarcher.jpg

Creation of a loyal fanbase

Tako Eats by Advarcher.jpg

Food is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom