"I need to leave immediately and have a rage fap mwahahahahaha!"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

USS IOWA

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Such a shame Ayame's racism is preventing Ina from getting a hug.
ayame.jpg

Last edited:

JMForte

I wonder what the context behind this tweet is?
She herself has seen the thread be worse and it's kind of obvious that the thread is being raided by dramatourists who aren't even getting all the information correct. Oh and the numbers thread, that place always raids other threads when dumb drama happens and act like offended fans.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Ever worked with women? ever worked in a women majority worm environment? they form cliques and backstab each other for no reason. you have to walk on eggshells because some dinky broad is waiting to file a sexual harassment hr grievance instead of working.
Yes, it is a truly vile a cruel thing! Even older women who you would think should have outgrown this can be this way and often end up being the managers! Some of them will spend so much energy trying to complain about others rather then focus on their own performance and sadly it works. The people receiving the shit end up getting managed out and the bitches stay forever and ever and ever.

hololive ruined /jp/

Muumi must be one hell of a saint to keep this sad girl company intact.

Kalion

:)
She herself has seen the thread be worse and it's kind of obvious that the thread is being raided by dramatourists who aren't even getting all the information correct. Oh and the numbers thread, that place always raids other threads when dumb drama happens and act like offended fans.
The best are the ones who keep calling the PC manager "Mumei". Like, they're not even trying.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
PL
I work for a company providing services of sysadmins and tech support for couple of different accounting and bureaucratic bodies with mostly women office wageslaves, in a way i can observe people while not being directly involved. Honestly bitchiness of a woman collective varies and is always equals to the bitchiness of the main bitch in the office so if the office overall tame and stuff, people have no reason to step over boundaries and do scummy shit and if atleast one bitch starts acting up, everyone else sees no reason not to act accordingly.

So there's no difference. I used to work under a cokehead, who was later fired and replaced with a dickhead, and the overall office atmosphere was fittingly caustic at best.
Honestly, now that you put it this way, man can also be a bitch

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ever worked with women? ever worked in a women majority worm environment? they form cliques and backstab each other for no reason. you have to walk on eggshells because some dinky broad is waiting to file a sexual harassment hr grievance instead of working.

I'm surprised phase hasn't imploded due to bitch fights.
I remember that one story about some pseudo-feminist who made a company entirely composed of women to OWN THE CHUDS! and fucking lost her mind after like a year of it

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
PL
I work for a company providing services of sysadmins and tech support for couple of different accounting and bureaucratic bodies with mostly women office wageslaves, in a way i can observe people while not being directly involved. Honestly bitchiness of a woman collective varies and is always equal to the bitchiness of the main bitch in the office so if the office overall tame and stuff, people have no reason to step over boundaries and do scummy shit and if atleast one bitch starts acting up, everyone else sees no reason not to act accordingly.
So there's no difference. I used to work under a cokehead, who was later fired and replaced with a dickhead, and the overall office atmosphere was fittingly caustic at best.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Callis cat deets also maybe getting two

Pochi released her lore she is a dog who wanted to play gamecube but can't because paws then this mysterious cloaked figure showed up and changed her to be half human she was then kidnapped by Idol

Mouse reacts to our future downfall

What did she mean by this?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
A vtuber news site (such a thing exists?) did an article on the FlaVR phenomenon. Probably nothing you didn't already know if you're a regular here but cool nonetheless.

My debut stream starts at 7PT/10ET, less than two hours from this post. Thanks to all who can drop by and give me some feedback.
Your voice changer is broken
View attachment 11466

Such a shame Ayame's racism is preventing Ina from getting a hug.
View attachment 11467
She should know that comfort women do hugs and so much more

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Ame's Game just released. ❗Turn down your volume❗ before launching.

Ame is going over all the behind the scenes stuff with the MV/game. Pretty interesting stuff.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Ame is going over all the behind the scenes stuff with the MV/game. Pretty interesting stuff.
Jesus didnt expect her to go this hard for a little free rhythmic games so many 3D models and animations, this must have cost her an arm and a Leg.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Jesus didnt expect her to go this hard for a little free rhythmic games so many 3D models and animations, this must have cost her an arm and a Leg.
Well, it was also used for her OG song MV. The whole game was used for the MV, it looks like, so it was kinda a double-dip. Really cool idea.

:achansasuga: Ame

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Beyblade 1v1

Never forget this early piece of Holostars history.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

These niggas throwin' beyblades.

life is pain
i hate i'm late

We're two minutes in, and Dez has hit himself in the balls with a beyblade.

RiverBear

These niggas throwin' beyblades.

MOTHER FUCKING SWORD LAUNCHERS
SOMEONE KILL ME RIGHT NOW

EDIT:
Regis mis launched by putting the launcher in the wrong hole
This is worse than either of them just being retards
NEITHER OF THEM ACTUALLY KNOW ANYTHING

Attachments

• 1674533723830.png
    1674533723830.png
    400.6 KB · Views: 47

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Local Cybertiger touches grass! Calls her fans "Wide"!

Also does ASMR if yur into it.

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Magni already caused one of his beyblades to explode on launch. Excellent start.

Edit: Altare broke his launcher because he clicked it like 6 times or something because Dez told him to do that. Where are my tomatoes from Bettel's stream at...?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom