"By the way I'm graduating, Sakana's finally firing me. Sakana said he doesn't wanna work with me anymore, so after this month I'm graduating. I wasn't cute and funny enough"Amaris Yuri

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
The problem of course is that he showed up for the collab with the girls to 22k+ people under the exact same circumstances so every excuse he makes just doesn't land for me. He showed up and saw that one through but suddenly he's too anxious to let his genmates know he can't make a collab? Uhhh...

Wasnt the monopoly collab 100% online though?
If he can be in an online collab, he can make a tweet saying “can't be in the anniversary collab for X reason”. Vesper is my oshi, but he has shown that his communication skills are null, and that's annoying when you follow someone. But it's not like I don't have vtubers to watch, so I don't mind. Hopefully he doesn't cause himself a problem and become Tempus's Calli with antis attacking him for breathing.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Got recommended earlier; Eureka's sub count has stalled at 1,982 for the past 30+ minutes 😔; edit: Movement!' edit2: She hit 2k!
edit; VOD deleted, uploading in archive at the moment

View attachment 10825
Mega Link - 【Karaoke_歌枠】2000登録者まで歌います!GIB ME SUBS【Eureka 四九ゆりか_ENvtuber】#eureCAST #VTuber-1AE3h0qnbS4.mp4 10.32 GB
Mega Link - My Archived Videos
Vod back

Edit: Oh and Ubisoft got another today too. Zaion had an UNO collab that was scuffed as fuck. It was linked to the wrong account and no matter what she tried, it wouldn't link to her proper account. I only caught a little before Monopoly started, but it seemed like more typical Ubisoft bullshit.

Any idea why it got privated?
Pippa Pikamee
View attachment 11117

I'd never heard of "pickme" as an insult before so I didn't know what the fuss was about until I looked it up on Urban Dic. Turns out it's one of the lamest insults ever; it's just a girl's way of saying "She's getting more male attention than me and I'm jealous." So it would be funny if she did call Pippa "pickme", but IDGAF either way.
I heard it the first time from Feminazis referring to the likes of Blaire White and ShoeOnHead basically calling them willingly subservient to men

Pikamee quote I added
Pikamee | "Maybe there's a other option to beat this game like... beating Tigger with this bat?"

Taking this one out of the spoiler cause it's roommate speculation
The irony of (possibly) 9S asking someone if he'd date a robot. :whatastory:
Someone said that Kyle overlapped with Ais before so it's not him that said Machis debut comments had a guy who claimed this character was voiced by Machi based on sound I hear it the actor is Devin McLaughlin aka Dathromin
Timestamp 7:49 if it doesn't work

Fm9SLFvaAAAB0FH
Oof that one stung

Oh? ID in Holo Graffiti

Fuck, I can't bait about EN not being in Holo Graffiti since technically Ina was in a PS02 sponsored one and Gura was in an UmiSea one

Plus all of Myth were in the new years one plus councilrys on facecam on the in universe tablet at the party
Wonder if she will keep it in Japan or in the US. How will she manage with all the traveling?
I was gonna say she might enlist a senpai or IRyS to help out but then someone said she has an unspecified friend handling it so nvm
Please provide feedback on font size of company indicators!
Those sizes look pretty good I think you nailed it
The problem of course is that he showed up for the collab with the girls to 22k+ people under the exact same circumstances so every excuse he makes just doesn't land for me. He showed up and saw that one through but suddenly he's too anxious to let his genmates know he can't make a collab? Uhhh...
Rrat that Collab is exactly why he has realized he can't Collab with big groups right now maybe that malding was more real than it seemed?

Kotoka makes Petra commit cannibalism

Ina Geddan

Chloe roasts the shit out of chat

Kson recounts also a Yakuza representative saw her talk about her passing the 1st screening and asked what the fans thought of it

Melody on meeting Demondice she says that she was "worried her shittiness would rub off on Dice"

If anyone is wondering what blue sugar high was about it's apparently depression courtesy of my YouTube recommendations

And finally
There is something atheistically pleasing about nightmare pippa, korone, and Yabairys side by side like this
Screenshot_20230123-170524-480.png

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
A vtuber news site (such a thing exists?) did an article on the FlaVR phenomenon. Probably nothing you didn't already know if you're a regular here but cool nonetheless.

My debut stream starts at 7PT/10ET, less than two hours from this post. Thanks to all who can drop by and give me some feedback.

PekoWick

I don't think vesper missing events is such a huge deal, i certainly wouldn't call it "unprofessional"
My lax attitude mainly hinges in that this is HIS and the other boys' 6 month anniversary, which wasn't that big of an event anyway. Even so the person most inconvenienced by this is himself, the others got along just fine without him. Imagine being blamed for not celebrating your own birthday.

If he had walked out on a planned collab with another talent, specially one from another agency or on a concert that has been planned for months then yeah, pretty unprofessional. This just strikes me as a mild annoyance, in any case it's not up to us to decide if what he's doing is wrong or not, there might be circumstances we don't know about, if he truly did something wrong then he will be scolded by management or suspended.
Come on now stop babying an old guy. He has every right to say NO to any collab but if he agreed to it he should atleast give a valid reason why he couldn't appear am I wrong? He wouldn't be in this position if he didn't accept the collab . Just saying.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Dottovu commissioned new emotes
EDIT: Archive and the pic of the emotes (fucking normie taste)
FnKD7UsaYAAPGBC.jpg

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
So I know a few others in here occasionally watch Avi as well in here, this is about her stepdad, guy once out of spite cut her internet cables which she at the time was paying for. vtubers and bad home lives like a rule this point.

>pronouns in bio
>abusive household
Yep checks out

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I wonder what the context behind this tweet is?

Edit: I think this word bubble is very telling.
1674525941973.png

Last edited:

RiverBear

USS IOWA

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

RiverBear

These losers are 100% going to play with unmodified, straight-out-of-the-box Beys and I am prepared to kill someone if they do

kestraline

Early Adopter
View attachment 11389
Lia's alt got interesting. Anyone know what happened?
Just to complete this, there was another tweet before she deleted all of them.
1674522838739.png

Also someone did a transcript of the interaction between Lia and Exo before he crashed the stream and called in.

Good on Idol fully investing in them and trying to keep push them forward with all their resources. I really respect their commitment. Fishman might be replaced as the fan favorite Small Corpo CEO
Fishman really needs to realise Idol is serious business and stop lacking with some things and get his act together if he wants Phase Connect to retain the spot as the best small corpo around. Better the advertising, get more con access, show what the sad girl company can offer.

Nobody's asking for the same level of commitment as Aviel is doing (like paying for audio equipment which is a nice touch) but you can see some real differences going on - Idol pushes for the talent getting huge input in their models whilst Fishman for Gen 3 has made it clear (through that one Pippa audition stream) that it'd be premade models with barely any changes possible. Yet he let Erina have free reign in Gen 2.

And let's not forget that Fishman fucked up hard by not grabbing Rye, a Pippa friend, when he had the chance, as she ended up in Idol Corp.

As far as I'm aware, Idol don't want to go down the Phase Invaders route but when you look at the state of Tsunderia right now if I was Fishman I would be getting ready to scoop up Purin plus Amiya and Lisa if they do leave as well. Otherwise someone else might grab them and it'd be another L for the fish.

I'm not much of an Idol fan myself since their excessive shilling with the EN wave got rather off putting, I can put on Yuko and Rin once in a while but at least they're giving another example that there can be decent small corpos out there that can draw in viewers.

Merging HE into EN is the right call and I think people have been expecting it since two of them left last year.

Attachments

• lia-exo-transcript.pdf
    76.1 KB · Views: 28

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If it's for fun, why even bother with an agency. Just go indie or something.
A lot of indies always say that "IT'S JUST A HOBBY!" to, idk? Convince themselves that they aren't attention/money/influence hungry? It's actually kinda funny going on the virtualyoutubers leddit to see all of the 2view indies coping about their irrelevance, some of them are so deluded that they act like not being in an agency makes them superior in some way?

All i know is that a person who isn't doing it to get big doesn't have to remind everyone about how little investment they actually have.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Honestly, if you have the money, it's a solid investment. The problem is that most of the people doing this seem to want a return on investment in less than a year. Hence why most small corpos have failed in less than a year.

As somebody who has some experience in the small business industry, it really feels like just a case of retarded people making awful hiring decisions.

Vtuber management is basically an HR job, with a strong dash of impromptu psychotherapy and emotional support thrown in. You're dealing with what are quite likely fairly introverted women who project and act through an avatar because they dislike the idea of doing so in real life. There's a lot of retarded unwritten rules to follow and no strong, established guidebook on how to do anything yet. To be a decent manager you're going to have to wear a lot of different hats, and take a special pleasure in not only herding cats, but offering the cats counselling and psychological support after herding them.

How the fuck do you get a decent manager with those kinds of skills? I'm sorry, but while I don't own a vagina, I do know a registered owner who worked a whole hell of a long time in a female-dominated industry, and she's entirely candid about how much of a high-stress environment it was.

Vtube corpos have the issue of being a niche within a niche. There's probably not a single 'professional vtuber manager' in book terms on the entire planet yet. We're still in the first generation, witnessing the pioneers of an entire medium and business structure at work. I wouldn't deal with that if you offered me a three-figure salary and stock options.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
:pippasadl: I have hinted at my ass being a vtuber a couple times here and back on the homeland.
:shiinastare: I've technically been a Vtuber since October, but I'm not confidant enough to really consider myself one. I just stream for fun and get a little chat, but I'm slowly improving. Maybe one day I'll feel I meet my own quality standards and tell you guys :optimistic:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
:shiinastare: I've technically been a Vtuber since October, but I'm not confidant enough to really consider myself one. I just stream for fun and get a little chat, but I'm slowly improving. Maybe one day I'll feel I meet my own quality standards and tell you guys :optimistic:
Post a link loser

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Post a link loser
If I were to make a guess just based on the time period he mentioned he could be UglyBastard (the guy who made the Pippa comercial) as his first stream was September 21st which is pretty close.

hololive ruined /jp/

As somebody who has some experience in the small business industry, it really feels like just a case of retarded people making awful hiring decisions.

Vtuber management is basically an HR job, with a strong dash of impromptu psychotherapy and emotional support thrown in. You're dealing with what are quite likely fairly introverted women who project and act through an avatar because they dislike the idea of doing so in real life. There's a lot of retarded unwritten rules to follow and no strong, established guidebook on how to do anything yet. To be a decent manager you're going to have to wear a lot of different hats, and take a special pleasure in not only herding cats, but offering the cats counselling and psychological support after herding them.

How the fuck do you get a decent manager with those kinds of skills? I'm sorry, but while I don't own a vagina, I do know a registered owner who worked a whole hell of a long time in a female-dominated industry, and she's entirely candid about how much of a high-stress environment it was.

Vtube corpos have the issue of being a niche within a niche. There's probably not a single 'professional vtuber manager' in book terms on the entire planet yet. We're still in the first generation, witnessing the pioneers of an entire medium and business structure at work. I wouldn't deal with that if you offered me a three-figure salary and stock options.
Ever worked with women? ever worked in a women majority worm environment? they form cliques and backstab each other for no reason. you have to walk on eggshells because some dinky broad is waiting to file a sexual harassment hr grievance instead of working.

I'm surprised phase hasn't imploded due to bitch fights.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Ame's Game just released. ❗Turn down your volume❗ before launching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom