"reverb fart noise That's entertainment. fart fart fart fart fart fart now -THIS- is streaming!"Harry Macchia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I have no way to know if this is real or not, but I've seen multiple people claim to have gotten a tweet notification for former Tsunderia manager Umiushi Urara only to find it already deleted when they clicked on it. One user claims to have captured a screenshot of the notification.
View attachment 11451
It really isn't looking good for tsunderia folks, i would not be at all surprised if it implodes within the next 6 months, i really hope we at least get some context as to what was happening behind the scenes, could be excellent milk.
On EN gen 3 I think I remember either right before or right after Council had debuted that Irys said that she's not sure if there will be a gen 3.
Vesper will be graduated, he is the necessary sacrifice for gen 3! But seriously, why wouldn't they make another gen of their already pretty succesful EN branch? Specially when fans are drooling for it and it would take a weight off the shoulders of the other gens?

hololive ruined /jp/

NGL, Lia's Boyfriend sounds like a mincing femboy. Getting cucked by a gay man, capippalists feel your pain likers.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Magni's snailtare is looking incredible ngl

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Magni's snailtare is looking incredible ngl

"Paint me like one of your french girls"
Untitled.png

Mehk

News from CEO of Kosher Agency
Tweet:

Well this kind of has me wondering....does this mean Neo and the loli are going to be coming back at some point? Or does this mean they will be having new "voices"? Or just a total rebranding with nothing really changing but maybe having more advertising for the originals.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Well this kind of has me wondering....does this mean Neo and the loli are going to be coming back at some point? Or does this mean they will be having new "voices"? Or just a total rebranding with nothing really changing but maybe having more advertising for the originals.
The impression I got is that they're going to redebut what's left of their original gen as an EN gen and stop doing HE content. I don't think this is necessarily a bad idea to help increase their popularity but I can see how some fans of the original gen might feel betrayed or like they're selling out or something. I think it's also implying that the two that left did so because they disagreed with this change in direction, but that's my own speculation. At any rate I don't think this is hinting they're coming back.

I wonder if this is what they have planned for that Star Project countdown thing.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I have no way to know if this is real or not, but I've seen multiple people claim to have gotten a tweet notification for former Tsunderia manager Umiushi Urara only to find it already deleted when they clicked on it. One user claims to have captured a screenshot of the notification.
View attachment 11451
bane-fire-rises.gif

For real though, what the fuck is going on? Are we going to witness an agency blow up in real time? Here's hoping the talent doesn't get to harmed by this.
Tweet:

Then on the otherside, Idol keeps making moves that impress me. Idol-HE is limping much like Phase's JP talent. Good on Idol fully investing in them and trying to keep push them forward with all their resources. I really respect their commitment. Fishman might be replaced as the fan favorite Small Corpo CEO

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Tweet:

Leave it to the Jews, they know how to appear professionell. On the other hand many of the things he advertises and says sound far too good to be true....
It makes me wonder, what is the catch?
Edit: archived it https://archive.ph/52YSn

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
bane-fire-rises.gif

For real though, what the fuck is going on? Are we going to witness an agency blow up in real time? Here's hoping the talent doesn't get to harmed by this.

Then on the otherside, Idol keeps making moves that impress me. Idol-HE is limping much like Phase's JP talent. Good on Idol fully investing in them and trying to keep push them forward with all their resources. I really respect their commitment. Fishman might be replaced as the fan favorite Small Corpo CEO
They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!

kestraline

Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Leave it to the Jews, they know how to appear professionell. On the other hand many of the things he advertises and says sound far too good to be true....
It makes me wonder what is the catch?
Edit: archived it https://archive.ph/52YSn
It could be that Aviel is in way over his head, spotting an opportunity in a new entertainment niche and throwing money at it that he'll never get back, eventually causing him to end up as fish fodder in cement shoes at the bottom of the Tel Aviv harbour.

Or it could be that a new niche in the entertainment sector attracted a lot of retards giving it a shot because hey, easy money, only to fall flat on their faces, and Aviel is the first actual professional hitting the industry in the west, thus making him stand out and quickly outperforming the competition.*

* he's not actually outperforming Phase, but hey, late start

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Jesus you people post way too much. This shit seems to be going at a faster pace than the homeland (maybe we just have more people willing to post).

This guy posted stuff in the live chat and then got on call with her on stream for a while and of course people got mad about it.
View attachment 11390
Wait. This guy looks like a mix between Domo and that other dude that prints the Paper cutouts.

I had no idea who that guy was but he seemed pretty cool. Of course /vt/ gonna /vt/ but if that's really what might have set Lia's roommate off, that's too bad. The environment there encourages rrats and inflammatory nonsense.
Honestly it was fine. I got the impression that they had known each other

Also Lia talks about taking Thresh/Freddy dick at least once a stream it seems, how do you Unicorn this.
Not sure. Honestly given her menhera episodes, some dick might actually be good for her,

Aaaaand there it goes. Now pray as hard as you can that Lisa and Amiya get picked up by the fish rather than the foreskin chomper.
I almost feel bad for adding Lisa to my TVA dead pool predictions this morning. Yeah I'd rather see her in Phase, she already has great chemistry with the others especially Pippa, hopefully the fish wouldn't abuse her trusting nature though
Purin ended stream the other day because she was getting too many donations, and told everyone to hold off for a few days. Also said she wouldn't stream for a few days so she wouldn't get any more donations. This makes perfect sense now.

Purin saying "Nothing much will change, really." is the most telling thing about Tsunderia's situation.
If Lisa and Amiya get to keep their characters like everyone else that has left has, I think it could benefit them going Indie. If they are not really getting much support from staff anyways, is there even a negative aspect for them ending up as an indie? Honestly at this point getting associated with the Tsunderia name does more harm than good.

Damn Tsunderia, wtf are you doing.
You were the first EN focused Vtuber company
How the fuck are you fucking up this badly
They don't seem to be doing anything which is the problem.

Gorimane's gorihand showed up on cam earlier so yes she(?) is there
Axel has referred to the managers as "she". At least one of them.

No different from what the other girls in Phase Connect do. I really can't feel bad when they do stuff that appeals to unicorns blows up in their face.
I don't really see a problem with her statement. She's exhausted, and she hit the goal (which honestly I didn't think she would since it's a hefty chunk of money). Hell, I think a part of her thought she wouldn't hit it either.

I swear Zaion's model is super expressive. I don't really watch her but I love the model.
Possibly the best one out of the whole bunch, or maybe she just knows how to emote really well.

My 3view is streaming now - it's her Birthday and she has dedicated translators

I haven't seen much of her since she took a 3-month break back in 2021. She would basically do singing streams every day which I would listen to while at work. Good to see her around still.

Axel's results look pretty good.
View attachment 11410
Honestly, you have to be fairly retarded to mess up a burger (which he still somewhat did).

Can someone give me the tldr of the Lia drama? I've been reading this thread and /pcg and I'm getting mixed signals.
What I know:
- Lia got a discord call from a fan during some lewd segment of her stream
- Said fan is supposed to have connections in the voice acting industry
- Lia wants to be a voice actress and has been in contact with said fan
- Lia brings the 'fan' on stream and acted like prick telling Lia to stop doing lewd streams and hang out with him irl
- Lia can't do shit, because she wants an in on the voice acting gig
- Chat has a meltdown because male on stream
- at some point tenma came in told the guy to fuck off and banned him from chat or some shit
- Lia has a meltdown on her private rm account

These accurate and what am I missing?
If I recall, I don't think chat had a serious meltdown, more they were just joking around by putting MALE ON STREAM in the chat.
I was spamming "MALE ON STREAM, REEEEEEEEEE" in all caps for shits and giggles and I noticed a few others doing the same. Honestly, It didn't seem like anyone was doing it out of anger or anything. Don't think there were any actual negative messages on chat. I kept the stream in the background because I was playing a game so I didn't get to see Tenma banning the guy in chat. He did seem fairly casual with her (in that they knew each other IRL). Don't think he would say or do anything too retarded in chat that would warrant Tenma banning him unless he possibly joked about saying something that might dox her or something.

This is why I watch every Axel stream I care about live, I don't trust dingo to have VODs anymore.
The Pippa effect that you have to watch every vod in case it gets taken down?

Shes made a fucking homepage. You can't get older than that. Show me a vtuber assembling simple radios out of nearby junk or making bean jello, that would be the legendary elder vtuber
When it comes to Vtubing and content she is very high on my list of preferred streamers. I always try to pop in for a bit but she streams at a bad time for me. Either im at work or watching someone else.

OniGiri, cooking vtuber, got a new model. I like it much more than previous one, tasteful teasing!

And a fanart from Hyde

I dislike the huge tits (even more now given how she looks irl) but I do like it over the previous one. That said, I understand why she would go for that kind of design since its been proven to give you a bit of a boost.

Asmongold did a recap of his Reddit and I was watching the video at work. It was an appreciation post by one of the girls in his community (2% female, 98% male) He said it was bait and that women would never post that. As much as I hate Reddit, decided to post the Pippa/Kirsche clips in there, and see if it gets any traction. Maybe Yabbit or TangentFox get a notice from their Goblinsenpai.

Reddit is fucking gay. Here's the post.

It could be that Aviel is in way over his head, spotting an opportunity in a new entertainment niche and throwing money at it that he'll never get back, eventually causing him to end up as fish fodder in cement shoes at the bottom of the Tel Aviv harbour.

Or it could be that a new niche in the entertainment sector attracted a lot of retards giving it a shot because hey, easy money, only to fall flat on their faces, and Aviel is the first actual professional hitting the industry in the west, thus making him stand out and quickly outperforming the competition.*

* he's not actually outperforming Phase, but hey, late start
Honestly, if you have the money, it's a solid investment. The problem is that most of the people doing this seem to want a return on investment in less than a year. Hence why most small corpos have failed in less than a year.

Getting your investment back in less than 2 years is VERY hard to do unless you are buying and re-selling shit. For something like property rental, usually, the return on investment happens after the 5-year mark. He seems to have enough money to take the hit for a few years without bleeding the talents dry which most companies probably do following the Hololive model. You cant bleed the talents dry when they are starting out because you will basically kneecap them. I believe he mentioned 3-4 years in one of his tweets.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Tenma is about to watch the big death moment in GoW Ragnarok - bless her gentle heart

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
View attachment 11389
Lia's alt got interesting. Anyone know what happened?
I'm going to go against the grain here, being the deranged gosling that I am, and say its probably something unrelated to the Donothon. If it was /vt/ unicorn exceptionalism, why would she want to live on the internet permanently and not meatspace? And what could she have done thats "untrustworthy"? I'm pretty sure Lia's made "male on stream" jokes plenty of times before.
Edit: I read the summary by Nabeshin on the homelands. Disregard everything above. It was the fuckboy 110%. Based 10ma coming to the rescue. Etc etc.

Thankfully, she seemed in better spirits a few hours later when she started speaking about the Donothon ending. I know she'll move past this.

Caramel Idol speaks the truth

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop with Idol Corp, but until then, it's content either way - their success, or their inevitable implosion.

Yuko's having a stream in an hour and a half, writing an AI story with chat. Since Gura is currently MIA from terminal tummy hort, the concentration of chumbud degeneracy will most likely create enough cringe to blot out the sun.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
True. Especially in the absence of consequence.

I'd like to think that, much like any workplace, severely inconveniencing your colleagues should at least be perceived as unprofessional, but I wouldn't trust the community to do anything but minimise everything out of fear holding them responsible will lead to graduation.
To be fair, we still don't really know what Yugo got insta-graduated for, other than rrats that it was probably lack of professionalism.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Sorry to double post but:

It looks like that twitter account that was going to make a FlaVR spinoff has deleted all tweets relevant to that and is now rebranded.
Looks like it was a scam after all.
Edit: In the replies of the new account, I found this person which had this thread

One more update post. These fuckers are totally reading this thread because every tweet that I specifically reference from them gets deleted.
So I'm just gonna link their twitters to see if they dfe:
If I was a better person, I would actually archive shit but I'm retarded.
Not sure if I really should be caring about a bunch of nobodies but maybe they might become relevant again someday and this whole experience has been a learning one for me to ARCHIVE FUCKING EVERYTHING! I swear I have learned nothing from the homeland.
1674520276006.png

1674520621128.png

1674520649476.png

1674520551835.png

1674520695021.png
Edit: The second talent seems to have rebranded with "agency" in their name I assume because they intend to transitioning to become a for fun agency like the initial guy was. As people mentioned earlier, it was theorized this "agency" thing was some sort of scam.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
If it's for fun, why even bother with an agency. Just go indie or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom