"Everytime I drink milk I play the 'sickness gacha', sometimes I'll throw it up! and sometimes I'll get lucky!"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Chase is still better than Henri. Chase merely murders and beheads dogs, but Henri makes them live with the disgrace of having him coom over their paws.
Phase Connect celebrating the Year of the Rabbit

Have to say, Year of the Rabbit is going great so far. Pippa has gained over 20K subs since the start of the month, her two most well-known antis look worse than ever - Henri has constantly outdone himself to look like even more retarded than usual, and Chase was outed as a dog-killing satanist and gets roundly mocked if anyone even acknowledges him at all.

Also
So how come this forum hates Rie from PC, again? Did she put verminsigils on her twatter profile or something? I seem to have missed the reason (or just forgor) despite having read every post here and on the homeland (to my eternal shame). I've only ever seen her here and there and she has been fine. Nothing special, but you guys are much kinder to much less special streamers on the daily.

RiverBear

Oh? ID in Holo Graffiti

Fuck, I can't bait about EN not being in Holo Graffiti since technically Ina was in a PS02 sponsored one and Gura was in an UmiSea one

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

this shit

fuck it
My guess for Lazulight BIGGER THAN 3D thing is that NIJIis building something interactive of their own and lazulight will be in it.
Ez call but still called it

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Come on, this is your chance to convert someone new to your cause, and you don't even provide them with the evidence and things she's done that make her worthy of criticism? Shameful, smh.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

That thumbnail:kaelalaugh:

It's too bad that out of all of the Street Fighter games Korone just had to get addicted to the worst one.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Chase is still better than Henri. Chase merely murders and beheads dogs, but Henri makes them live with the disgrace of having him coom over their paws.
At least Henri is kind of entertaining, every day I want to tip him over, but I don't. Chase is just all annoying with side of zoosadist. We already got all the fun out of him and now he just linger around like "hey guys I'm still a femboy! Still being femboy look at me!" Henri however, could become a real lolcow if he would just do more then schitzo post. I would watch Henri play stupid games with a free vroid model, but not chase, fuck chase.
So how come this forum hates Rie from PC
@superduper wants her all to himself so he's defamed and shamed her to push us all away. Also yeah, she twitters with some faggots and one who at some point tweetered something anti-Pippa... it's a whole lot of nothing though IMO. But her and her chat bullying me? UNACCEPTABLE!
Yep, she's ALL YOURS❤️👸💘
On the subject of shitty antis
spookisperiod.PNG
Well Vtubers all certainly hate you! You can't stream because you have no PC, how will you ever groom again? It's like you've been castrated!
So gtfo or better yet KYS!

this shit

fuck it
pray for my ex-KR Nijisanji oshi. A fucking car hit her home and she's unable to stream.

Did she just doxx her entire familiy?

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Did she just doxx her entire familiy?
How does that work? Unless you said that "car crash to house" is rare enough in straya for someone to trace who ban hada is, then it might work.

But still, how does that doxxed her family?

this shit

fuck it
How does that work? Unless you said that "car crash to house" is rare enough in straya for someone to trace who ban hada is, then it might work.

But still, how does that doxxed her family?
At least where I'm from a car crash that does "massive damage" to a home is something that's 100% reported on local news channels and online newspaper. Idk if she has haters/people obsessed with her enough to care about her home address but if the story is true it shouldn't be difficult to find the info now.

Oh, maybe you meant about the family part only, I tought she lived with her family? I seem to remember it from that time she met iwth Luca

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Another funny story from Ayame

Monopoly strike again ^_^

And long interaction between Lui, La+ and Chloe (with good story in description as always)

update
more funny videos
MiComet

Marine and Koyori

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Come on, this is your chance to convert someone new to your cause, and you don't even provide them with the evidence and things she's done that make her worthy of criticism? Shameful, smh.
Others would just weigh me down.
@superduper wants her all to himself so he's defamed and shamed her to push us all away.
Honestly, other than say I hate her a bunch and finding her linkdin because she has shitty opsec, I haven't done much. my hatred is pretty self contained compared to the crazy antis.

UberSoldat

TIL Chase and Henri are different people.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Protip to those auditioning for Phase gen 3, replace minecraft with league

Archive

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I recall, it was sakana who out of the blue reset the company meincra server, erasing what everyone had done up to that point.

paul

Early Adopter

this shit

fuck it

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom