"Airi..."Airiheads

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stassy

The feesh had the best model, too bad the 2nd form doesn't stay for the fight

soap suds

As someone said above, the boys are also getting their 3Ds. Luxiem were in Japan earlier, now we wait for a Noctyx trip.

IMG_2786.jpg
IMG_2787.jpeg

Tightpinch

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Are everyone involved in the concert going to get their official 3D debuts before the concert? Do we even have enough weekends to cover all of them?

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Starting at 4pm burger time one last timing for old time's sake​
...end at 8:06 burger time
And with that my ugly recaps are no more. Out with these minimal effort recaps that still take WAY too long to make and in with the cleaner more professional looking upgrade
Thank you for your support

Don't be so hard on your work, man! You cannot claim it to be minimal effort when it takes 4 freaking hours. Even more importantly, your work is much more objective recap of the thread by design, something I can never achieve.

Without your effort there would be no Recaps! :sanasmile:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Nyaru is shitting all over Lia's demented tastes in fictional men. This is glorious :SelenHAHAhere:

soap suds

Fulgur is the only one who won't be in 3D for the event
Correct
Untitled.png

I'm not surprised he isn't because there's not really a way for him to travel. He can barely sit for an hour without his spine flaring up and also timing may have conflicted with his hospital visits. Fuuchan is actually taking a week off soon and that is probably because he has to go to the doctor. His last long break was because he had to get spinal injections and that took him out for almost a month.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Are everyone involved in the concert going to get their official 3D debuts before the concert? Do we even have enough weekends to cover all of them?
Probably not, so we'll get to enjoy the Niji version of Holo fans being salty about HoloEN talents having 3d concerts before debuts.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Lia: "Would you do Bluey's dad?"
Nyaru: "I'm not white..."

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Saturnus

haha it's unou
pray for my ex-KR Nijisanji oshi. A fucking car hit her home and she's unable to stream.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Sorry guys but I don't think Pippa or Lia can be saved

Kazuma

Early Adopter
pray for my ex-KR Nijisanji oshi. A fucking car hit her home and she's unable to stream.

Bruh, Australians built different.

Hope she and her family are safe.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Lia stream update: Nyaru just signed off after nearly four hours of convo. It turns out the two had a lot of mutual friends and enemies in the con and Love Live cosplay scene that they found out about on stream. Lia tried to sell Nyaru on her various hasubandos but Nyaru wouldn't bite on any of them. They turned out to have some good chemistry and I'm guessing Nyaru wasn't being paid for any of that so it probably wouldn't have lasted this long if it weren't just as organic as it seemed. Pippa raided in after her stream and her CCV neared 900 there for a few minutes.

She's calculating the new donation total as I type this on her $129 calculator. $7800… $200 away from her last "stretch goal," with another 22 hours or so to go. She's going to head to bed in about another 90 minutes, and get up relatively early for a stream with Uruka tomorrow morning. Oh, never mind, someone just simped $200 and her final goal was unlocked.:whatastory:

Edit: WE MADE THE STREAMER CRY BOYS LET'S GOOOOOOO

Edit 2: Even after that last $200, she's gotten maybe another $500 or so in donos. I think whales are competing to get those top donator bonuses now.

lvl8

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Pink Woman broke (on her RM account):
1674365805793.png
1674365855006.png

Also weirdly sentimental tweet out the blue she did earlier
1674365944325.png

And since I'm pink woman roommate posting might as well remind everyone she is supposedly working on a rebrand for some point in january and has been preparing by making her pfp empty and adding Re-loading to her name, also tweeting this a couple weeks ago:
1674366094576.png

Kinda curious what this rebrand will entail and if will come with any changes to her content as DDK.

Edit:
Forgot to link the tweets sources

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Sven

Lia stream update: Nyaru just signed off after nearly four hours of convo. It turns out the two had a lot of mutual friends and enemies in the con and Love Live cosplay scene that they found out about on stream. Lia tried to sell Nyaru on her various hasubandos but Nyaru wouldn't bite on any of them. They turned out to have some good chemistry and I'm guessing Nyaru wasn't being paid for any of that so it probably wouldn't have lasted this long if it weren't just as organic as it seemed. Pippa raided in after her stream and her CCV neared 900 there for a few minutes.

She's calculating the new donation total as I type this on her $129 calculator. $7800… $200 away from her last "stretch goal," with another 22 hours or so to go. She's going to head to bed in about another 90 minutes, and get up relatively early for a stream with Uruka tomorrow morning. Oh, never mind, someone just simped $200 and her final goal was unlocked.:whatastory:

Edit: WE MADE THE STREAMER CRY BOYS LET'S GOOOOOOO

It's nice to see it if for no other reason then for how she often seems to menhara herself over not doing well as a streamer then for her fans to show her that the 3.5k unobtainable cheese tasting goal was child's play in the end.

I don't expect this to fix her but maybe just maybe she can fight those thoughts a little easier.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Screenshot - 2023-01-22T004650.764.png
Shu is literally a fucking banana! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm fucking dead. (reminder that HE made this)

lvl8

At 100k sub, Lia will cosplay herself irl.

Considering her roommate pics, yeah she won't have any trouble pulling it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom