"I graduated to live my life"Minato Aqua

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lia's at over $7000 now. Buttpad unlocked

soap suds

take this with a grain of salt since i have no real proof, but in particular Nyfco also seems to be the de-facto site for Tiktok autism to be drummed up against some EN talents, NijiEn in particular though, i noticed it a bit when apparently Nina Kosaka had a bunch of Tiktok antis be autistic to her, apparently some went on nyfco too to sperg, or atleast some nyfco comments alleged to,
Nyfco is the de-facto site for a lot of people who want to know the PLs of their oshis. Tiktok fans, especially underage NijiEN ones, love to use the site as a place to gather information and to complain about livers they don't like. The Nina document came from Nyfco and was spread around on Tiktok and that's how it garnered the buzz around it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
"I miss when people's heads were getting chopped off and put onto tortoises. I am simple, simple monkey-brain. Monkey-brain want violence."
- Ceres Fauna, 2023

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Altare/Magni off-collab begins

That's a shitton of collabs.
FnBMS-GXwAAQSlv.jpg

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

See Uki isn't just gay jokes, he's also a good cook.

though I guess being a good cook comes with the malewife territory

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
/ourhag/ is on a Fire Emblem spree. Third stream this week.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Nyfco is the de-facto site for a lot of people who want to know the PLs of their oshis. Tiktok fans, especially underage NijiEN ones, love to use the site as a place to gather information and to complain about livers they don't like. The Nina document came from Nyfco and was spread around on Tiktok and that's how it garnered the buzz around it.
While I have seen that site, I decided to check it again just for the NijiEN's PL stuff comments.

Dear god, they are pretty dang wild lmao. Keep on malding at each other and other stuff, shitting on everyone and also being horny simp when they aren't wanting their oshii to go take a leap of faith, it's like /vt/ lite.

I ended up just looking for NijiID PL stuff and so far they only found Xia Ekavira as the latest one.
See Uki isn't just gay jokes, he's also a good cook.

though I guess being a good cook comes with the malewife territory
Need more than just gei jokes and good cook. I'll take him if he's like, "Yeah, I actually shoot guns and have one for self defense, bitch."

But it's just a fleeting dream.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Anyways, is it bad that my first reaction to learning that Hex is a flip was thinking to myself "well that explains a lot about his behavior?"
Nope, that is a totally reasonable assertion to make
You think unplugging her PC is enough? Try coaxing her to at least use a shampoo, let alone take a bath. Or not eating expired stuff.

I don't think scuddle has the same capacity like reticule to even fix her.
Scuddle is more powerful than reticule could ever hope to be, he is an ascended NijiLord, level 2434, he knows the full names of all 4 trillion livers, even the ones who don't stream or got canned like 5 years ago, his powers of deduction let him compile and assess all manner of data and he will be on the vanguard of Riku's forces when project nijification finally comes to pass.

Reticule is just a level 1 pippenis haver, it was never a fair fight.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Scuddle is more powerful than reticule could ever hope to be, he is an ascended NijiLord, he knows the full names of all 4 trillion livers, even the ones who don't stream or got canned like 5 years ago, his powers of deduction let him compile and assess all manner of data and he will be on the vanguard of Riku's forces when project nijification finally comes to pass.

Reticule is just a level 1 pippenis haver, it was never a fair fight.
Eh, I still have faith in Reticule. If only because I really want to see him actually beating the impossibility to fix Pippa.

vestars20

Early Adopter
This shit: "He didn't give any excuse"

I'm pretty sure he said he needed his anxiety meds which he couldn't bring to Japan, and if he needs anxiety meds and he's an introvert then I'd say he probably shouldn't try to force himself into a collab with 7 other people speaking (Five of which are Axel, Bettel, Flay, Hakka, and Magni who speak loudly a lot.) into his ears while thousands watch. I'm shocked Shinri held his cool considering he doesn't seem to be good in those sorts of settings either, but perhaps Vesper is worse.
Ayo-apologist: Bro either has ADHD/ADD or is on Benzo's which means he prob shouldn't be drinking but if you are gonna drink doing so in Japan when you don't have meds is a good call. Most people are white-knighting for the talents who didn't know why he wasn't coming, they can fuck off

Having Japanese girls eat the most mid-western foods possible is a trend I want to see. Skyline FTW baby

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
🛈 INF:
🛈 INF:
🛈 INF: <- how does this look for you all, btw? I want to have a special sign in Recaps for posts with massive ammounts of information, links, pictures etc. I know almost every post here can be informative for someone, but I think high effort posts like this one should be more visible:
Just my opinion, but the icon is kinda small for me
I think what would grab my attention better would be to either change up the font or increase the font size, but that might just be me

FnBMS-GXwAAQSlv.jpg
Its now also missing Watame, Botan, Azki and Flare
Kiara went out to dinner with them yesterday

I'm happy Kiara is really seizing this opportunity for a lot of collabs and doing the most out of it
Kiara might consider herself on vacation but KFP is still getting pretty much a full weeks worth of streams, just this time, they are off-collabs

Have Kiara simping for herself

this was surpisingly fun edited for what is just a small rant

Stinky Orca remains stinky

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Altare/Magni off-collab begins

View attachment 11301

they’re geeking out, how cute

Need more than just gei jokes and good cook. I'll take him if he's like, "Yeah, I actually shoot guns and have one for self defense, bitch."

But it's just a fleeting dream.
well I know he’s super cute also about as good at singing as Enna is. They should both do karaokes more often

speaking of which, Enna has a drunk one tomorrow

C3D2DD10-A968-4A25-B810-63DF513B7084.jpeg
this’ll be interesting

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
this’ll be interesting
I can see the headlines now. 'Canadian woman livestreams her MAiD application to audience of 27,000 individuals after eight hours of drunkenly lamenting her existence, procedure expected to be carried out within 24 hours due to exceptional circumstances.'

kestraline

Early Adopter

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Kotoka has an Announcement stream currently ongoing.

The announcement? She admitted that she's Japanese, despite already admitting she's Japanese twice, and also admitting she's met Meloco, and also saying she's been to Anycolor HQ, and also using Japanese appliances in her handcam streams.

She might actually be stupid bros.
Kotoka when she sees her reflection in the mirror::kotokayouretard:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1674352617905.png
There is a correct answer to this poll.

Edit: I just realized I posted this in the main thread and not the Pippaposting one. Oops.

Last edited:

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Since it looks like Pippa won't be streaming tonight I guess I'll shill some 2 views:

Back when I was doing DINOvember I came across Saura, a Polish pngtuber/graphic designer, and today she finally debuted her vtuber model:

It's great that she went from vtweeter to pngtuber to vtuber in only a few short months and it really shows how full of shit a lot of Debut TBD types are.

I know I'm not the only one who has been looking for a metal vtuber so Freya Kumamori might interest some of you, she even has her own original song already:

She doesn't sing the harsh vocals on this one but she has apparently been practicing so maybe someday she will do them for another song.

She plays a lot of strategy and RPG games, which I feel are underrepresented in the EN scene, including Gothic which as a German I believe is the only part of her heritage she isn't legally obligated to be ashamed of. She also has a cute tradition of singing for her audience when ever she gets a raid and this stream really shows off her stylistic range including pop, classical, rock and clean metal vocals.

Also Jen_o_saurus, another indie I covered during DINOvember just revealed her new model which she will be debuting on the 29th
Jen_o_saurus Model Reveal.jpg

EDIT: PIPPA DO BE STREAMIN'

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Lisa's cover sounds so good. :sanasmile:

A double cover; piano version.

Crush