Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
"Why yes, I do art for gacha games, why you ask?"

kroney by Sena_8ito.jpg

Nebula Slasher

Let me check in on Lia and see how her 48 hour donothon is going.

*Watching "Springtrap fucks the ever living shit out of you ASMR" live on stream*

Yup. Makes sense.
She's starting on Tails Gets Trolled again, so I think it balances out.

Edit: Oh god, it's the Thresh foot fic again. Abandon all hope.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

*Watching "Springtrap fucks the ever living shit out of you ASMR" live on stream*

Yup. Makes sense.
She's starting on Tails Gets Trolled again, so I think it balances out.

Edit: Oh god, it's the Thresh foot fic again. Abandon all hope.
Fuck MATI, we need :gunpeko: as a sticker. Islamic Content is not enough for this.

Also FauFau live in ~5 mins

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Yup. Makes sense.

After discovering that Windows has a built-in calculator app: "You're telling me I spent $129 on this fucking calculator and there was one on my computer this whole fucking time?"

She's claiming it's not a bit, but… the line sure does blur with this kid.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Risu to be featured in HoloGra, I think it is first time?

Speaking of ID girls, Reine is having health issues

🛈 INF:
🛈 INF:
🛈 INF: <- how does this look for you all, btw? I want to have a special sign in Recaps for posts with massive ammounts of information, links, pictures etc. I know almost every post here can be informative for someone, but I think high effort posts like this one should be more visible:

This is allegedly the PL of Jubilee Jonagold of FlaVR Sweet:

The cublala twitch channel (archive) appears to have been mostly scrubbed, however 24 clips remained if you go through the extra step of selecting "all" instead of the most recent. That is how the above video was accessed.
"https://www.twitch.tv/cublala/clips?filter=clips&range=all" (archive)
View attachment 11270
These are mirrored on mega. (Note: three videos have the same name as three others, they have been renamed with (copy) but they are not copies. The thumbnails are fucked up but they are different content.)

Here is Jubilee's latest stream, so that you may compare the voice and confirm it is the same, has the same unnatural laugh and affectation:

You may have heard of Jubilee Jonagold's association with a character named Kaiser. Kaiser adopted the Coco Blanc character which was created by /fvr/ anons for the 3rd gen of FlaVR, FlaVR Sweet, along with Jubilee's character. Here's an audio recording he posted of himself masturbating which has reached meme status (NSFW): "https://vocaroo.com/12DLlu3erU8C" (mirror)

Here is a screenshot of cublala's twitch channel where she is associated with Kaiser.
View attachment 11271
(archive)
Jubilee retweets content from Kaiser:
View attachment 11272
(archive)
and kaiser makes no effort to hide his PL when posting on /fvr/ as the person using the coco character.
These all combined are confirmation enough for me that cublala is the PL of Jubilee Jonagold.

I did not do anything special to get these videos, nor the vocaroo or screenshots. They are publicly accessible, and/or have been posted on /fvr/ in the past. I am compiling this information so that it is all in one semi-permanent location for future reference.

The /vt/ rrat is that kaiser has a reputation for being some kind of sex pest/groomer. I have seen competing rrat's that he is homosexual. It is alleged that he and jubilee are in a romantic relationship, which is countered by the assertion that he is not heterosexual. That they promote one another, departed FlaVR and returned together, tends to suggest that they are at the very least closer than mere acquaintances from /asp/.

It is my contention that the person behind this current Jubilee is a male with significant vocal training, possibly also with a voice changer of some kind, though that is less certain. The voice is much less convincing in some of the cublala clips than the recent stream content, most of it is around 7 months old at present. Posting about this on /fvr/ arouses accusations of "time looping" and some posters saying everyone agrees that Jubilee's roommate is female, or they have seen enough evidence it is female, but I have not yet seen this evidence. If Jubilee/Cublala is male, it would resolve the argument of their romantic/intimate involvement being impossible due to his sexual preferences, and answer quite a lot.

I am not opposed on principle to individuals who have mental illness and believe they are women, and I have sympathy for the personal plight such people may be in.
However, there is a well-established pattern of predatory behavior in such people, statistically speaking, but even moreso a general mental instability and inclination to support insane/evil things like people like The Horned Rat. The cublala clips bring to mind furry terminology, where young kids are referred to as cubs. I have no definitive proof that jubilee is male, trans, homosexual, furry, or a predator. However, the association with Kaiser, his erratic behavior, their combined strangeness, the seeming vocal trained voice, the strange behavior of /fvr/ when the topic is brought up, all this together sets off red flags for me and that is why I posted here.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Risu to be featured in HoloGra, I think it is first time?
Yep, should be the first time. Pretty sure that if Risu got this, then we could expect Iofi and Moona on later episodes of HoloGra, depending on the situation.

Fourth #

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Assuming Iofi and Moona will get their own episodes, too, hopefully that means the rest of Myth will also get their own solo appearances. Would be dumb if they had to wait for their "proper" 3D debut.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter
Most of the sperging is coming exclusively from Nyfco, which is something of a safe haven for /vt/ and 2ch to talk about stuff in what they perceive to be organised folders rather than ephemeral threads or even the behemoth of compiled info in the Homeland.
Honestly it kind of feels like Nyfco (at least for NijiEN subjects) is basically just /vt/ but with crazy female fans instead of crazy male ones.

Anyways, is it bad that my first reaction to learning that Hex is a flip was thinking to myself "well that explains a lot about his behavior?"

this shit

fuck it
Kotoka has an Announcement stream currently ongoing.

The announcement? She admitted that she's Japanese, despite already admitting she's Japanese twice, and also admitting she's met Meloco, and also saying she's been to Anycolor HQ, and also using Japanese appliances in her handcam streams.

She might actually be stupid bros.

I thought she was doing a bit at the start but after 10min she really seems serious, seems like the good ol' saying still holds truth: girls are the cutest when they're almost retarded

kukkia

Early Adopter
I thought she was doing a bit at the start but after 10min she really seems serious, seems like the good ol' saying still holds truth: girls are the cutest when they're almost retarded
Kotoka kinda reminds me of Salome in that they both have comedy anime character vibes. Like it's fun to just think of this dumb gyaru singing karaoke in a shitty apartment room with the noise gate on max because her apartment is right near a train track.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Let me tell you about how japanese companies work.
I don't see anything.

Clip tax:

Dear Leader kills Magni's turtles and supports killing the ocean with straws out of spite.

The Vesper tower dive.

Thing that hasn't been clipped yet: Flayon was an asshole and placed a bunch random stone blocks in front of the stairs as Shinri and Magni ascended the tower, this is while Shinri and Magni had no pick axe so they broke the blocks open for a good 5+ minutes using their fists until Magni gave up and took a Pickaxe from Vesper. Flayon also accidently broke a bit of the stairs and had to fix it. So depending on how well he did it, Vesper might go insane wondering why his autismo tower stairs aren't quite right until chat explains. Then Vesper will spank Flayon's ass with his spear, and by spank I mean shank.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Honestly it kind of feels like Nyfco (at least for NijiEN subjects) is basically just /vt/ but with crazy female fans instead of crazy male ones.
take this with a grain of salt since i have no real proof, but in particular Nyfco also seems to be the de-facto site for Tiktok autism to be drummed up against some EN talents, NijiEn in particular though, i noticed it a bit when apparently Nina Kosaka had a bunch of Tiktok antis be autistic to her, apparently some went on nyfco too to sperg, or atleast some nyfco comments alleged to,

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
They are the same with StarsEN over there, too, though NijiEN is more popular in general, so it is to a lesser degree. That place is definitely a fujo version of /vt/. Axel's page is almost exclusively thirstposting, for example lol.

Also, seems like some people are really assmad Vesper didn't join the full Tempus collab.

Mad1-exif-remove.jpegMad2-exif-remove.jpegMad3-exif-remove.jpegMad4-exif-remove.jpeg

Last edited:

this shit

fuck it
Kotoka kinda reminds me of Salome in that they both have comedy anime character vibes. Like it's fun to just think of this dumb gyaru singing karaoke in a shitty apartment room with the noise gate on max because her apartment is right near a train track.
I can fix her (unplug her pc when she logs Ark for the third time in a day)

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I can fix her (unplug her pc when she logs Ark for the third time in a day)
You think unplugging her PC is enough? Try coaxing her to at least use a shampoo, let alone take a bath. Or not eating expired stuff.

I don't think scuddle has the same capacity like reticule to even fix her.

this shit

fuck it
You think unplugging her PC is enough? Try coaxing her to at least use a shampoo, let alone take a bath. Or not eating expired stuff.

I don't think scuddle has the same capacity like reticule to even fix her.
Girls that eat expired stuff are the easiest because you just need to be able to make a homemade sauce or cook a steak and they see you as a literal god. You can't heal pipkin but normal ineptitude at living is daijoubu.

Btw partially related, i wish niji did more merch with outfit inspired by the talents irl fashion sense like they did a year ago, i wanna see neet Kotoka in a tracksuite at home

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
They are the same with StarsEN over there, too, though NijiEN is more popular in general, so it is to a lesser degree. That place is definitely a fujo version of /vt/. Axel's page is almost exclusively thirstposting, for example lol.

Also, seems like some people are really assmad Vesper didn't join the full Tempus collab.

This shit: "He didn't give any excuse"

I'm pretty sure he said he needed his anxiety meds which he couldn't bring to Japan, and if he needs anxiety meds and he's an introvert then I'd say he probably shouldn't try to force himself into a collab with 7 other people speaking (Five of which are Axel, Bettel, Flay, Hakka, and Magni who speak loudly a lot.) into his ears while thousands watch. I'm shocked Shinri held his cool considering he doesn't seem to be good in those sorts of settings either, but perhaps Vesper is worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom