"Educate yourself"Finana Ryugu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Lia talked about a fujo account which she accidentally tweeted something for it in the wrong account.
1674277692916.png

How long until someone finds it? It's not the personal account by the way.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Lisa's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
Fm9NAKCaMAAU1fa.jpg

Mega Link - 【Unarchived Karaoke】Sheepy House Show (pt 2)【Tsunderia】-JQAxpul3uSI .mp4 4.36 GB
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

NOW OFFICIALLY【MINECRAFT】FIRST EVER HOLOTEMPUS MINECRAFT COLLAB!!!!!!!
Impromptu collab on Magni's stream. First Machina X Flayon randomly trying to find a home. Bettel soon popped up. Now we have Shinri. Then Hakka last. Altare with Tortoise on Turtle violence!

Oh I truely wish I didn't sit on this game. The soundtrack is fantastic; especially this:

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Lia talked about a fujo account which she accidentally tweeted something for it in the wrong account.
View attachment 11240
You know, the more I learn of Lia, the happier I am with my oshi just being a moldy bunny with missing teeth. It just feels so much more simple than whatever is going on with this one.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
You know, the more I learn of Lia, the happier I am with my oshi just being a moldy bunny with missing teeth. It just feels so much more simple than whatever is going on with this one.
Lia makes me fear women. Someone like her shouldn't interact with the outside world.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Be careful what you go looking for guys... you cannot un-read nor un-see the unholy abomination that is an anime woman's secret fujo blog :shiinastare:
One day I'm gonna find her animal jam or Warrior cats / fujo smut and you'll know the horrors and pain too :smugpipi:

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Hyakumantenbara Salome, the female Kane of Nijisanji JP or the Nijisanji's 1milion salami meme will be dropping a new cover of a song called SOS or something today.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Correction: While many of them did say the studio is fully booked, I don't think anyone of them have confirmed that their 3D debuts aren't part of those booked slots. It doesn't make sense for 3D debuts/showcase to not be the highest priority anyway.
I wish they just got normal 3d debuts like the JPs honestly, just them in a room doing some stupid activity and interacting with their genmates who are cheering them on, concerts are cool but you could just rig a model to dance, watching them actually interact is the special part for me.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

vestars20

Early Adopter
image.png
No feet ~ imma skip

I wish they just got normal 3d debuts like the JPs honestly, just them in a room doing some stupid activity and interacting with their genmates who are cheering them on, concerts are cool but you could just rig a model to dance, watching them actually interact is the special part for me.
They would have but hate Ame if you want.

It's Sora, if you are pressed watch her

She won't abandon you

dumb wings

Minor drama news:
Saw this on /vt/. Some 1 view chuuba has been sperging on twitter about the ebil 4chins. Apparently it's because she leaked her business DMs with Shondo over the 3D model she was going to make for her. She leaked it to her discord hugbox, and Shondo decided to back out due to the breach of trust. Now she's been dramawhoring on Twitter and her discord while Shondo ignores her. Pretty funny.
Update:
Nice rap up by anon now that threads been archived
Screenshot 2023-01-21 at 00-35-27 (140) _vt_ - Archived - Why are small indies like this as if...png
This anti lolicon apparently didn't know that the various friends she has are pro/draw it or fine enough to have a nsfw tag. I would say this is back tracking but considering she's too lazy to not desktop capture even though it causes her to regularly leak direct messages (aka private messages), I might actually believe she's brain dead enough to not read bios to completion.

Attachments

• 1674259629605901.png
    1674259629605901.png
    146.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 1674256627984545.png
    1674256627984545.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 92
  • 1674253477535014.png
    1674253477535014.png
    657.6 KB · Views: 135

kukkia

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Looking very likely that the Suisei video will break 3 million views in 24 hours. If it keeps going at this rate, it's gonna be the biggest video on The First Take in about a year.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
This anti lolicon apparently didn't know that the various friends she has are pro/draw it or fine enough to have a nsfw tag. I would say this is back tracking but considering she's too lazy to not desktop capture even though it causes her to regularly leak direct messages (aka private messages), I might actually believe she's brain dead enough to not read bios to completion.
So woman moment? Really reminds me of Meemaw anti, the whole "posting self incriminating DMs to own a vtuber and ending up looking like bigger asshole anyway while making your target look like a saint for putting up with you for so long" thing.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Update:
View attachment 11248
What a cunt. Anybody who takes shit to public trying to cry victim when it can easily be settled in private DM's is just looking for attention or drama.

I don't care for either person here and I hate Loli shit, but I find it funny that she has a Loli model but then is trying to take some moral high ground? You know the type of degenerates you attract with shit like that. At least Shondo admitted that and is trying to contain it in a cornered off section.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Update:
View attachment 11248
God fucking damn, these are the kind of people that you don't interact with ever again.
The insane bitch can't just tell her friend that she doesn't want to do business anymore and that lolishit makes her uncomfortable and she doesn't wanna have anything to do with it but no, she has to go fucking nuclear and release private business DMs like some spoiled brat. I would never do business with this person knowing the kind of unprofessional shit they get up to.

This is a real issue with people nowadays, when faced with things they disapprove of they can't just stfu and act like mature adults, they have to chimp the fuck out and let everybody know how irritated and disgusted it makes them, lucky you work as a freelancer making fucking 3d models for people who are relatively chill because you wouldn't last one second in an actual company with that attitude.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
The Magni Dezmond drinker special: Whey Protein + Vodka = "The Gainer"

kukkia

Early Adopter
I don't care for either person here and I hate Loli shit, but I find it funny that she has a Loli model but then is trying to take some moral high ground?
So basically she's pulling a Nyanners without the fanbase to back it up lol.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
48 hours lia Donothon, almost the first thing she does is to get alcohol.

I'm scared bros.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

:whatastory: I guess this will be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom