General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
How come the nijis get individual 3d debuts but the holos don't? Yagoo has been burning too much of the company's money on worthless males!
I kneel to you Riku-sama!

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Phase Invaders 2 soon.

edit: Also here's the NijiEN x PSO2 collab stuff.

It's funny you say that. AFAIK, I remember during Lumi's new model stream she said that Phase Invaders 2 is "sooner than you think" and that Gen 3 is "farther away than you think"

kukkia

Early Adopter
How come the nijis get individual 3d debuts but the holos don't? Yagoo has been burning too much of the company's money on worthless males!
Hololive studio is somehow perpetually booked with stuff that isn't EN debuts.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
solution: let Nijisanji lent their studio for Holo 3D debut
pros: 3D debuts sooner
cons: unity

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Pro: Nenelove is killed due to unity :smugpipi:
I knew slowly turning this site into a secret death cult would start producing results. Oops, I mean, look at the new MATI hat guys! Stickers n’ shit!

PekoWick

You should switch to nijisanji they have Nene in Nijisanji now. :smugmoona:
FmkHOEdaEAcdp8x.jpeg

Bug Eater

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Suisei's first take video is at 2.2m views now
From randy indie to a corpo OG to here, shes fucking great at what she does mang

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Lisa Unarchived is still accessible with a link:

will post mega below tho. Just in case.

Chikafuji Lisas 【Unarchived Karaoke】Sheepy House Show (pt 2)【Tsunderia】- LINK!!!

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Ravenclaw reacts talks about Suisei's performance

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Lia 48 hours Donothon starts in 5 minutes:

Edit:
"I'm gonna suck the life out of his penis" - Lia, this one feels like one for the text file.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Suisei's first take video is at 2.2m views now
From randy indie to a corpo OG to here, shes fucking great at what she does mang
Found a great thread of first-time listeners' reactions. She was nervous as hell so I hope she felt better after seeing these. Comet woman really feels like she has no ceiling.
:shubaIapprob:

And here's a quick clip about her knowing that negative comments will come when breaking into the normiesphere.

Kalion

:)
After complaining of her throat hurting all morning, Purin has decided to do a guerilla karaoke.
Edit: Oh wait I get it now, the karaoke is her family in the background.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Just in case anyone hasn't seen it at this point, this is a good breakdown of Suisei's early days, told by Suisei herself:

It is a pretty old now, but highlights the struggles she went through.

This one is new to me, though:

:achansasuga:A-chan

vestars20

Early Adopter
Else revealing her new outfit for home Live2D use. There will be reverse totsu as well.

The details in her eyes are amazing. Also she called .LIVE's Kagura Suzu, Yozora Mel, HACHI, Re:AcT's Himekuma Ribon, Mikochi.

Clip from the Oga-Bae-A-chan hell food stream.

AZKi and Subaru talking seiyuu and Nanoha

Funny since in the third series Strikers there's a genki character named Subaru as well.

Here's something interesting. Matsuri often comes into new Vtuber channels and left comments in chat and a lot of them noticed it. One of them is Propro Production's Amanohochi Chiroru two years ago who then becomes a massive fan. Last week they went on a date and in her post-date zatsudan she made a summary of the date titled Natsuiro Matsuri's 'too cute' report.

View attachment 11183
Natsuiro Matsuri's too cute Report
Thank you for your existence
Thanks for all the hard work to get there
Being kind to those with no sense of direction
Her entrance is cute
Good looking
Complimenting me, "You have a cute mouth."
Her voice is cute
The way she eats is cute
Can ignore the waiter's stupidity
Friendly to me, her kouhai
Her cooking is the best in the world
Photo editing is a little lame (not sure about this)
She took a picture of Chiroru
Took a picture of us together
She drinks fast
She talks about her family
She gave me advice
She went to the toilet (wtf is this I'm not sure, might be related to a clip of Matsuri wetting herself)
Seeing me off to the station on foot (crying)
Thanks for sharing LINE
Thank you for your existence

There's a clip in Japanese from Matsuri's PoV. I think this is from the same stream where Matsuri talks about meeting HoloEN girls and giving them kisses (the one where she's thirsting for Bae). Probably EN clippers don't know about Propro and Chiroru considering this is her opening talk from the zatsudan.

Very good, but brick not hit back.

Is she the new Wat-chan?

It’s pretty upsetting that I missed every other JP member x En member off collab (especially TakaMori and Noefure).
Glad I could finally catch this one

Kiara is the real Gori
I'm pretty sure Roco (or Anycolor I guess) rented out two amusement parks for that bit in her debut.

The park with the coasters was Nasu Highland Park in Tochigi prefecture. I know that because I've been there. The second one was Chichibu Geogravity Park in Saitama. I believe it's the off-season for both of these places.

Her lore is that she's trying to recruit people to help re-open her local amusement park by any means necessary and her entire debut was trying to Ponzi scheme the viewers into joining her cause. All the normal details of a debut scrolled past really quickly at the bottom of her screen towards the end and she didn't talk about any of it.

Very tough for Akari to follow up, but she released a cover and her first stream will be a 24hr marathon. So, plenty of time to figure out where she's at. Meruto also released a cover of MIRA and Rika released a cover of Touch!

Overall solid picks, though I do believe at least half of them (Roco included) are going to be borderline impenetrable for non-JP speakers. Roco and Sophia will probably be the most popular with Toru and Akari possibly being able to secure FPS autists - especially if they're good. Nozomi will likely find a community in her chuuni drawfag antics. Rika and Meruto may need the most time to find their niche.
Keep posting about Roco and I'll keep following her but I agree unless a dedicated translation channels pops up. I miss Salami clips
For all the complaining and mocking of Youtube shorts, I rediscovered Shiki via this short. I just sorta forgot about her but she really does have a nice voice and the PRISM girls do have nice models. Doesn't seem to translate to subs or active viewers but Imma have to catch her singing streams if nothing else is going on.

Shorts featuring singing makes sense to drive traffic and awareness, you can tell someone's vocal ability quickly. Stuff like humor might be more hit or miss.

Girl has pipes but yeah that company might be next to go considering Sony - remember Verse? Me neither. Also, Shiki was one of the few to collab with the GGN girls so support her if you liked them
Maybe the EN members should stream or something :smugpipi:

Here is a preview of Kobo if she comes to Japan in 3D

Mea is an example that anyone can make a "come back" and the Stars represent faith in talents that shitty companies like Tsun don't have.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Found a great thread of first-time listeners' reactions. She was nervous as hell so I hope she felt better after seeing these. Comet woman really feels like she has no ceiling.
:shubaIapprob:

And here's a quick clip about her knowing that negative comments will come when breaking into the normiesphere.

Just in case anyone hasn't seen it at this point, this is a good breakdown of Suisei's early days, told by Suisei herself:

It is a pretty old now, but highlights the struggles she went through.

This one is new to me, though:

:achansasuga:A-chan

Amazing knowing her backstory and seeing how much she's grown and how well she handles herself. Reading through those comments and listening to the song just fucking hits you. :vesperhnngggg:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Correction: While many of them did say the studio is fully booked, I don't think anyone of them have confirmed that their 3D debuts aren't part of those booked slots. It doesn't make sense for 3D debuts/showcase to not be the highest priority anyway.

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Got recommended a clip of Ina Mumei drawing collab, and the editing on subtitles and overall is really high quality. Animation on subs, cut-ins from the appropriate anime scenes and the final edit with Bae and Mumei as Bocchi the Rock! characters is amazing. Other clips of this Phalnoa Ch I've seen are high effort too.

It's great to see someone is having fun and not quickballing low effort shit for clicks.

Nina is talking mad shit, Pomu better watch it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom