"My feet are the same size as my mom's, and for some reason I thought her feet are 27 centimeters, that is humongous; No, my feet are... 23... 22.5 to 23 wait let me double-check, uh my sister says that's like US size 10, oh I'm like a size 7 lol so no, I'm not bigfoot!"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Holy shit, how did you get so close to Henri to take this pic?

And Monopoly Dezmond would be perfect for our tophat sticker. Because he quite literally has been mad at the internet.

Edit: This reply to Pippa.
Screenshot_20230119_120752_Brave.jpg

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Ok, I've used this. It was a little too vertically small so I had to modify it. I kinda gives me Alice in Wonderland vibes now.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa Pikamee
View attachment 11117

I'd never heard of "pickme" as an insult before so I didn't know what the fuss was about until I looked it up on Urban Dic. Turns out it's one of the lamest insults ever; it's just a girl's way of saying "She's getting more male attention than me and I'm jealous." So it would be funny if she did call Pippa "pickme", but IDGAF either way.

That's a term I learned from vtubers as well, always thought it was just "not like other girls" and "built different" that was the term for it. It's one of those terms that has a place, because some women will skin walk a personality just to get attention, but it's very overused. Pippa being called a pickme is even more ridiculous because of all the negative aspects of herself that she constantly shares, as well as her hot takes that will divide people sometimes.

OG MATI reaction is activated for now.
Edit: I like that at least half of our icons are negative.
Edit 2: It would be a little funny if I swap these hats into “I’m gay for Fucking YTs”
Edit 3: We may want a custom hat, it’s a little hard to see on a dark background.

What about Gavis Bettel's hat?
1674148346176.png

It could probably be made a bit of a lighter purple by messing with some of the colors, would be the first penis haver icon, and he was pretty MATI during his debut. Oh, and people got MATI at Pippa for making jokes about his debut.

I don't think she's a harry Potter fan.
Based. Too many women make Harry Potter their personality.

Josh is going to do a lets play of it at some point he said, so who knows, maybe it has good gameplay and you can enjoy it without caring about Harry Potter.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
That's a term I learned from vtubers as well, always thought it was just "not like other girls" and "built different" that was the term for it. It's one of those terms that has a place, because some women will skin walk a personality just to get attention, but it's very overused. Pippa being called a pickme is even more ridiculous because of all the negative aspects of herself that she constantly shares, as well as her hot takes that will divide people sometimes.

View attachment 11129

It could probably be made a bit of a lighter purple by messing with some of the colors, would be the first penis haver icon, and he was pretty MATI during his debut. Oh, and people got MATI at Pippa for making jokes about his debut.

Josh is going to do a lets play of it at some point he said, so who knows, maybe it has good gameplay and you can enjoy it without caring about Harry Potter.
I'll let you guys decide. The Magni one is still really dark on the page. I'll check back in a few hours.
Edit: I put a white outline on the hat, maybe that works better?

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I'll let you guys decide. The Magni one is still really dark on the page. I'll check back in a few hours.
Failing that, either/both could be an emote.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I prefer Magni's hat, Bettel's just doesn't say Mad at the Internet.

Edit: Also Bettel's hat is a permanent part of his design, Magni's isn't a part of his normal design and is specifically associated with that stream. 6 months from now if Bettel has got a handle on things his hat is gonna seem a strange choice but Magni's will still reference that stream.

Last edited:

Netscaper

Early Adopter

View attachment 11129

I have a sin to confess. I liked Harry Potter back when the original books came out. The idea of a hidden world of magic behind the mundane and the characters and stories where enticing. But as it went on, it hyperfocused in Harry and the gang VS Voldemort forgetting completely about the rest.
The last straw and what made me ignore forever what J. K. Rowling says and produces was the epilogue of the last Harry Potter Book. Flash forward to Harry and Ginny's child picking the train to Hogwards, while mentioning tons of new characters. Not even a line explaining who is who, nothing. Turns out, she explained all of that on the internet, and her excuse to not including it in the book was that she ran out of space... Like what?! The last book is not the longest by a mile, and the explanations could fit in 2 pages tops. She just got lazy and tried to attract people to the webpages for traffic. Fuck off!

Yes, I am still mad years later. This might also be the reason why I despise crossmedia story BS like FF15.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Completely unrelated to Harry Potter, Scarle and Nina are collabing right now ranking each NijiEN members Mommy/Daddy potential.

Currently up is Kyo and apparently Kyo likes Butter Noodles.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
It's also a game pretty much just for Harry Potter fans. I don't think she's a harry Potter fan.
I wouldn't have put it past her to play it like she did Sonic Frontiers or High on Life but all the vermin trying to silence anyone who dares stream it she might just steer clear.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Remember when selecting what video games you wanted to play wasn't a political statement or a call for or against genocide? Good times, good times.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sava has pushed back her ASMR stream to tomorrow and will be doing a normal stream today celebrating the return of her "puter"

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
@MATI Hat discussion

I feel like Bettel as a streamer fits MATI more atm because most his debut week he was malding about self caused internet issues (especially in his twitter spaces) or within the first 5 minutes when he did stream he went "I got beef with you guys." over people making fun of his food choices (albeit in a playful manner on both sides). I feel like overtime Bettel will be the one arguing more and going on rants even compared to Magni "Pigeon Conspiracy" Dezmond, and he just seems to bait people to argue with him in chat. But his hat doesn't fully fit the look as it is too anime stylized.

Magni's hat is associated with Vesper malding the fuck out over Monopoly with Dez was a secondary character by comparison, while still getting pissed himself, and it fits the homeland's hat better. Magni is pretty unhinged and will go on random tangents about many things just randomly, but I feel like Bettel is overall more likely to win out and his debut week was full of unhinged arguing and yelling.

Both work well, but I think Bettel is more MATI given the legendarily disaster that was his debut week. Never forget Gavis Bettel's baked elevator ride adventure.

Kalion

:)
Remember when selecting what video games you wanted to play wasn't a political statement or a call for or against genocide? Good times, good times.
To paraphrase a post from the homeland: "I just wanted to watch anime girls play video games and suddenly I'm a front line soldier in a culture war."

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
To paraphrase a post from the homeland: "I just wanted to watch anime girls play video games and suddenly I'm a front line soldier in a culture war."
849.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Rowling should've just stfu and enjoyed her massive pile of money, the horde turning on her at the slightest dissention was one of the sweetest moments of catharsis though.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Looks like Yuko is about to reunite with Sleepy, doing what they do best:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Natsumi Moe doing a VTuber history stream today:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Looks like Yuko is about to reunite with Sleepy, doing what they do best:

Her pretending really badly to not know really obvious things about Tarkov she definitely does know about is a bit :painpeko:

kukkia

Early Adopter
Completely unrelated to Harry Potter, Scarle and Nina are collabing right now ranking each NijiEN members Mommy/Daddy potential.

Currently up is Kyo and apparently Kyo likes Butter Noodles.

Kyo has infamously bland taste but butter noodles are pretty good to be fair.

Who he's gonna be?

(prediction youtu.be/cXK5Opmhy8s)

Tempus is gonna have more DLC than Crusader Kings 2 at this rate.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Her pretending really badly to not know really obvious things about Tarkov she definitely does know about is a bit :painpeko:
Otoh, she did say the word "Rye" and mentioned recognizing some names in chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom