"The loli is chasing the old man, guys. It's the other way around, an old man is being chased by a loli!"Hana Macchia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
is it just me or is she slightly chubby?
Her fatness now known, she's probably slightly under the line of having forum admins lusting after her.

nigga really thought she was a black redhead! What a silly man! POINT AND LAUGH AT HIM!!!!!
1674063061992.png

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Well gawt damn. Mark me informed and surprised. Although with like 4 people in Holo, and a few others scattered in Nijisanji, I still think P5's ending or bad ending wouldn't have been asking that much. Being they're autistic japanese companies though a win's a win. Still wish it was P3Fes over P3P but oh well.
Oh joy, a new wave of discourse over Kanji, Naoto, Yosuke's homophobia and the general unfunniness of Hanako fat jokes.

Atlus have truly blessed us. :gunpeko:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Laplus is going to be in whatever this new main channel Hololive video is. Unless these videos are recorded months in advance and theres a backlog of them, probably a sign that Laplus will be coming back to streaming soon.

Koyori and Noel had an ASMR off-collab together in which they took a bath together. As you can clearly see here it doesn’t matter the talent, the K-Cup will impress anyone who sees it.

Also new PowerWash Sim DLC is coming out on the 31st. I’m fully expecting Kronii to stream it the minute she gets perms for it.

EDIT:
Editing this in as to not double post
Lumi just uploaded a new cover

Also Pomu is Live

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Italian Panda gonna collab with the good voice soap taster

Meemaw and Lumi are also collabing on a song

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Damn lots of shit happening today huh?

This is just gonna be the new JP server, with some ID on the side. ENs don't play minecraft anymore.
Sad, but true. At most, Fauna could make some kind of engine like she has on EN server, but otherwise, I don't see anyone else committing much time, except maybe Ame.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
So this new Minecraft server will be an all-out war between the Japs trying to flatten the spawn, ID trying to defend its natural beauty, and EN hoboing about if management forces them to log in?

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Moona Hoshinova is having health issues, something with bladder. Man, anything piss related is so fucking scary, take care to hydrate and piss often enough guys!

..So a UTI?

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
The most intense game of pong in Vtuber history has been clipped. Dingo vs Joker.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Sorry Kiara, but you never stood a chance against the little sister owl.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Cute spidor is going to heap a lot of Abuse today

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I saw this tweet from Banned Vtuber Memes. I tried to search anything about it here but I wasn't able too. Is this a rrat or a meme?

First off, for me, it took very little effort for me to figure out these posts literally don't even exist - the post numbers are like a 1000000 posts ahead of the current post count on /vt/. Searching the post numbers on Warosu brings up nothing, because these posts haven't even been made yet. EDIT: Apparently it was on /jp/. My mistake.

Second off, the screenshot WAS real, but old. Very old, apparently at least a year and a half old. And the screenshot itself has nothing about the moment being scripted, it's just mems making sure people check out the booths, which isn't on the same level of "IT'S ALL FAKE AND SCRIPTED NOBODY IS REAL".

And this leads me to one of my issues with Banned VT Memes in general - they're absolutely retarded edgy SEA schizos who will spread worthless rrats in the name of it being "just a funny meme". I at first, and I'm certain other people, were genuinely tricked by this made up screenshot. This isn't good. Regardless of the edginess clause, it's just not good behavior for an audience as large as theirs.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
First off, for me, it took very little effort for me to figure out these posts literally don't even exist - the post numbers are like a 1000000 posts ahead of the current post count on /vt/. Searching the post numbers on Warosu brings up nothing, because these posts haven't even been made yet.

Second off, the screenshot WAS real, but old. Very old, apparently at least a year and a half old. And the screenshot itself has nothing about the moment being scripted, it's just mems making sure people check out the booths, which isn't on the same level of "IT'S ALL FAKE AND SCRIPTED NOBODY IS REAL".

And this leads me to one of my issues with Banned VT Memes in general - they're absolutely retarded edgy SEA schizos who will spread worthless rrats in the name of it being "just a funny meme". I at first, and I'm certain other people, were genuinely tricked by this made up screenshot. This isn't good. Regardless of the edginess clause, it's just not good behavior for an audience as large as theirs.
It would be fine in a community that doesn't freak the fuck out at every little retarded thing, but this is rrat town and here everything not disproven is instantly truth

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Not to bring back a dead topic but, does anyone know why Uruka's stream from last night has comments disabled?:chaos:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
is it just me or is she slightly chubby?
I read this and all replies thinking it said "HAND not pictured" and you guys must really want her to be fat, only on the final post about her fat hands did realize it says HAT :pippasadl: It makes me wonder now, is there a fetish for disproportionately fat hands on a woman.... like paizuri fetish but with hands? :shiinastare:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
hands did realize it says HAT :pippasadl: It makes me wonder now, is there a fetish for disproportionately fat hands on a woman.... like paizuri fetish but with hands? :shiinastare:
I’m going to hell for simply reading this. :pekomusliml:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I read this and all replies thinking it said "HAND not pictured" and you guys must really want her to be fat, only on the final post about her fat hands did realize it says HAT :pippasadl: It makes me wonder now, is there a fetish for disproportionately fat hands on a woman.... like paizuri fetish but with hands? :shiinastare:
Why are you like this?

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
First off, for me, it took very little effort for me to figure out these posts literally don't even exist - the post numbers are like a 1000000 posts ahead of the current post count on /vt/. Searching the post numbers on Warosu brings up nothing, because these posts haven't even been made yet.
Wrong board, it was on /jp/

I make no statement about the veracity of your other two points, you're likely correct I'm not sure, but this one is just a case of wrong board.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Wrong board, it was on /jp/

I make no statement about the veracity of your other two points, you're likely correct I'm not sure, but this one is just a case of wrong board.
Ah, alright. Consider me corrected.
I honestly didn't think /jp/ and /vt/ were that close in post count though. Goes to show how prolific the vtuber community has gotten.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
>Pomu wants to play the Dokapon Kingdom remake with NijiEN
Hololive bros win if this happens, Everyone that participates in that collab would graduate after the streams of that game because Pomu would just waste a turn naming one of the (many) Canadian NijiENs "Canadianator".

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>Pomu wants to play the Dokapon Kingdom remake with NijiEN
The Final Yab looms. Dokapon Kingdom is the Josef Mengele of party games designed to end friendships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom