"I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A FUCKING INSANE ASYLUM!"Juniper Actias

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Fingers are fucking weird and skinny people can have thick fingers sometimes, but we can't see the bare wrist to definitively confirm :architect:status.
I'm happy to announce that Sena has aquired new hardware.
is it just me or is she slightly chubby?
1674055635128.png

Glove size is small in case you need that to determine architect level, I'm not going to speculate myself

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

11 Jars of baby food.

And orange Fanta to wash the sadness down.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Wait she's actually white? Dropped.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

RiverBear

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Location talk mainly, looks like :cursedbae:
View attachment 11022
Zoomed in on the screenshot myself and the google translate is more or less gets the main point across
the chat logs are possibly used for Minecraft coordination (half of the chats in this screenshot) while the highlighted miosha is just instruction regarding voicechat flow, you know, the basic things to do so u don't end up wondering who's where during stream

mikeneko birthday utawaku vod right here to those looking for it:
【歌枠】お誕生日×重大告知【アーカイブ×】

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Good day everyone. Today I was productive and got some work done in the morning despite being a night owl.

I have just now decided to take a break until later, only to find that Kotoka is currently on her 4th stream today (1 planned solo stream, 2 collabs, 1 guerilla).

What the fuck.

paul

Early Adopter
title says no archive, my downloader manage to catch up so I'll try to have it uploaded asap once it's over

btw if anyone's interested in notyugo VODs, I'm still trying to reup the remaining bilibili archives but I probably will need to push it back until like late February or something because I got really busy all of a sudden I barely have time to even let my PC turned on to fetch some VODs. Hopefully the archives on bilibili won't be nuked until then
Nice. I also managed to grab the first 1:09h of the stream before it ended. It contains the singing and the merch announcement so that is good enough. Can upload it if needed but your full VOD should be better.
Among other songs she sang Nai Nai, one of the best parts of her last birthday live before her fuck up

I saw this tweet from Banned Vtuber Memes. I tried to search anything about it here but I wasn't able too. Is this a rrat or a meme?

This is /vt/ in its purest form, creating baseless rrats out of thin air. This stuff is over 2 years old, still in the VOD and the topic is, like mentioned before, avout te locations of the new buildings. Here is the timestamped VOD.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter

Check her out bros her vocals are fucking powerful!!!!!

At this point it's not just slightly chubby, she's straight up FAT. She's got sausage fingers.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
In the middle of her "I was building a cat house/tower thing while my internet died several times" stream, Calli told people she has an actual sponsored stream from Atlus for the re-release of Persona 3 Portable tomorrow. Guess she's still moving up in the world a bit or something.

Well Atlus you have PART of the free advertising part down, now you just need to learn about how retarded your "You can only play like 80% of the game" clause is.
I still don't get why, if you HAD to force them to not do "the ending" (y'know, whatever one of the like 2-4 each game tends to have you mean even if assumedly the "normal/true" ones) why not just let em do the bad ending. Let the streamer end their series on it the game at least lol.

Though Capcom is arguably still more obnoxious with their weird ass "literally everything but the last cutscene. For some games but not all."

Location talk mainly, looks like :cursedbae:
View attachment 11022
...?? Am I retarded or is it not in the least bit surprising that a planned stream probably had some sort of overall goal of things they wanted to work on?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Good day everyone. Today I was productive and got some work done in the morning despite being a night owl.

I have just now decided to take a break until later, only to find that Kotoka is currently on her 4th stream today (1 planned solo stream, 2 collabs, 1 guerilla).

What the fuck.
You’re experiencing what I did with Kaela months ago. Eventually you have to come to terms with the fact you will miss stuff and can never catch back up unless you’re a NEET that has infinite free time.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Moona Hoshinova is having health issues, something with bladder. Man, anything piss related is so fucking scary, take care to hydrate and piss often enough guys!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
In the middle of her "I was building a cat house/tower thing while my internet died several times" stream, Calli told people she has an actual sponsored stream from Atlus for the re-release of Persona 3 Portable tomorrow. Guess she's still moving up in the world a bit or something.

Well Atlus you have PART of the free advertising part down, now you just need to learn about how retarded your "You can only play like 80% of the game" clause is.
I still don't get why, if you HAD to force them to not do "the ending" (y'know, whatever one of the like 2-4 each game tends to have you mean even if assumedly the "normal/true" ones) why not just let em do the bad ending. Let the streamer end their series on it the game at least lol.

Though Capcom is arguably still more obnoxious with their weird ass "literally everything but the last cutscene. For some games but not all."
Atlus actually is letting people stream all of Persona 3 and 4, as of a couple weeks ago. P5 is still limited, of course.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I saw this tweet from Banned Vtuber Memes. I tried to search anything about it here but I wasn't able too. Is this a rrat or a meme?

I am pretty sure this screenshot is at least a year old
1674060156364.png
1674060176037.png
This was the last time this trio played Minecraft together this post is just to stir up rrats
Im pretty sure this isnt the source stream tho, but just to show that its baseless

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Damn lots of shit happening today huh?
Hololive news: They seem to have a new common Minecraft server, shared between all branches

Some JPs are playing on it it seems

This is just gonna be the new JP server, with some ID on the side. ENs don't play minecraft anymore.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Speaking of which, Kaela's 3 hours in so far

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sava news, she's been unable to stream recently due to an issue with her PC overheating. I thought to check through her twitter to see if there's any updates on the situation and what do you know:

So she should be back soon, possibly as early as tomorrow as she has an ASMR stream scheduled for then. Glad I decided to check her socials, although it did come with heavy mental damage:

:calivomit:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Atlus actually is letting people stream all of Persona 3 and 4, as of a couple weeks ago. P5 is still limited, of course.
Well gawt damn. Mark me informed and surprised. Although with like 4 people in Holo, and a few others scattered in Nijisanji, I still think P5's ending or bad ending wouldn't have been asking that much. Being they're autistic japanese companies though a win's a win. Still wish it was P3Fes over P3P but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom