"So many zeros, that's like Matsuri-chan's boobs"Houshou Marine

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not-Username

while I am not an active member of the community, I lurk it a lot and enough that I do consider myself kinda KFP (I feel like I'm the orange woman news guy on this site).
So I'm interested to see what you, as presumably more of an outsider, think about this community (yes, it most certainly is very autistic and retarded but hey, at least I'm not a chumbud :guradumbl:

But she encourages retardation herself (I wish she wouldn't but shes a grown woman, I am not going to attempt to fix her)

Chat
Streamer
Reflect....yaddayadda

Damn those Jp unicorns why don't they just- Wait come again? But for real though since when did the Eng fans became more unicorn than the Jp fans?
Might I introduce you to a nice fellow named hikari tenri

vestars20

Early Adopter

Good god, Watame would love Pippa

Speaking of which I have been to lazy to finish it but I have wanted to post a compilation in the unicorn/vt thread since a couple days ago since Mike cat spilt on vt has been on full meltdown mode since the 13 (it finally started calming down yesterday) because she joined the Kson big garlic phone collab, with *gasp* 2 males out 12 people, like it so bad apparently jp fans are telling English fans to chill and trying to push Mike to cut off her English audience for good (like yes the jp fans are telling the en unicorns they are being unreasonable), like legit some of the stuff they have been posting is both hilarious and depressing.
I think this has been the weirdest filter where EN fans saved her so hard they became anti's. That collab was Kson and her 2view friends and to get mad about males is peak unicorn.

What is up with the new model? Is it Okayu's sister? She has merch as well, plus a music video?

She is becoming her own rabbit hole

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Btw someone should archive the stream since she rarely sings these days and I have the feeling the VOD will be moved to her member section.
title says no archive, my downloader manage to catch up so I'll try to have it uploaded asap once it's over

btw if anyone's interested in notyugo VODs, I'm still trying to reup the remaining bilibili archives but I probably will need to push it back until like late February or something because I got really busy all of a sudden I barely have time to even let my PC turned on to fetch some VODs. Hopefully the archives on bilibili won't be nuked until then

kukkia

Early Adopter
Damn those Jp unicorns why don't they just- Wait come again? But for real though since when did the Eng fans became more unicorn than the Jp fans?
I think the Holo-Niji tribal slapfighting and Tempus 2 really just broke a lot of people on /vt/.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I'm on mobile no way in hell I'm able to effectively archive full vods
I've been using TubeMate on mobile. Works better than ytdlp for me at the moment.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's another Yuko Unarchived Karaoke Stream
sH4oMQtHfKE.jpg

Mega Link - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】THERE IS NO THEME TO THIS KARAOKE, I SING EVERYTHING-sH4oMQtHfKE.mp4 12.23 GB
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Hololive news: They seem to have a new common Minecraft server, shared between all branches

Some JPs are playing on it it seems

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Catching up.

Scaredy hawk vs giant murder chicken. Mumei, Zeta, Kaela and Roberu have played this before. The game is only in English.

Good stream for hawk English so far.

Lui: (hiding from the chicken) He's camping! (to the chicken) Get out! Hey. Hey! ... Shit.

Lui: This is one way! What should I do?
Chat: Pray.

(Game spoilers, such as they are)
Lui: He killed himself... Only hawk is safe. I think hawk is winner, right? Champion! Is! Hawk! WOOOOOO *clapping* *ding ding ding ding*

Squirrel singing

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Holomoms are the ultimate form of
:holohag::hololove:

chihirogumi

Speaking of which I have been to lazy to finish it but I have wanted to post a compilation in the unicorn/vt thread since a couple days ago since Mike cat spilt on vt has been on full meltdown mode since the 13 (it finally started calming down yesterday) because she joined the Kson big garlic phone collab, with *gasp* 2 males out 12 people, like it so bad apparently jp fans are telling English fans to chill and trying to push Mike to cut off her English audience for good (like yes the jp fans are telling the en unicorns they are being unreasonable), like legit some of the stuff they have been posting is both hilarious and depressing.
This is just conjecture, but I have a feeling most of the EN unicorns shitting everywhere are probably schizo SEAfags acting like Henri clones.

also, Apex CR Cup scrims are happening now

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Some Oceane karaoke to start your morning (for Americans, anyways)

EDIT: She's talking about her brother got "tricked" into fucking a trap 4 times. SEA moment? :fubukiyabai!:

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Nabeshin

I saw this tweet from Banned Vtuber Memes. I tried to search anything about it here but I wasn't able too. Is this a rrat or a meme?

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I saw this tweet from Banned Vtuber Memes. I tried to search anything about it here but I wasn't able too. Is this a rrat or a meme?

Location talk mainly, looks like :cursedbae:
Screenshot_20230118-064221.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Just hit my Youtube feed

As well, vTuber cringe seems to be simultaniously messing with a post-ironic Kronii simp, as well as Henri.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

If this is true, pretty cool of her for helping someone.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Just hit my Youtube feed

As well, vTuber cringe seems to be simultaniously messing with a post-ironic Kronii simp, as well as Henri.

How did you NOT post the funniest one?

is it just me or is she slightly chubby?
Fingers are fucking weird and skinny people can have thick fingers sometimes, but we can't see the bare wrist to definitively confirm :architect:status.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

I'm happy to announce that Sena has aquired new hardware.

Check her out bros her vocals are fucking powerful!!!!!

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

I'm happy to announce that Sena has aquired new hardware.

Well hello there

oh.jpg

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom