"Rather than unnecessarily extending the number of new VTuber debuts, our plan is to engage in solid productions at a pace which doesn't dilute the brand value of hololive productions, and to generate new debuts that contribute to the enhancement of the brand value"Kaneko Yosuke, CFO hololive

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I was going to sleep but now I am deaf in one ear from Subaru's blessed screaming.

edit: Subaru fears Orange Woman's dumpy

Last edited:

AmpleChip

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Chat complained that that wasn’t the cheap packet ramen that he showed, but as mentioned, microwaving those is totally fine too. Basically get a bowl, enough water to cover the ramen, then about 4 minutes or so in the microwave.
And for my controversial take; I drain ~95% of the water (before adding the flavor packet of course, don’t want to drain the flavor), because I prefer it as a noodle dish rather than a soup dish.
I used to drain but nowadays I add into the soup following a tip from one youtube video. If it's a miso ramen then add miso paste, if spicy Korean ramen I add gochujang/chopped chili.

Subaru will have another stream later today, chatting with AZKi at 8PM JST.

Usuwa Suu singing stream at 7PM JST before that

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Holy shit, Yuko is just built different. I figured with the drinking it would either be short due to passing out or long due to enthusiasm, but its been 5 and a half hours now
:shiinastare:
I was gonna post a drunk karaoke she did as Rye to show that she's done this before but I realized that Yuko purged most of Rye's content since I watched that vod

Sad

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
What kind of streams does she produce on Patreon anyway?
Karaoke and plays games from devs that don't mind having them being streamed behind a paywall with her patrons (I'm not on her patreon, but i saw the archives before they were deleted)

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I was gonna post a drunk karaoke she did as Rye to show that she's done this before but I realized that Yuko purged most of Rye's content since I watched that vod

Sad
SHOULDVE ARCHIVED!!!!!!!!! DOWNLOAD YTARCHIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
SHOULDVE ARCHIVED!!!!!!!!! DOWNLOAD YTARCHIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm on mobile no way in hell I'm able to effectively archive full vods

Early Adopter

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Who would be Null's oshi if he watched Vtubers? Obligatory:architect:
Obviously its Rin Penrose, not only is she jewish ( - and jewsh loves and supports Isreal), but more importantly she is also bri'ish.

Early Adopter
1674032733649.png

well this takes a while, im out of free mega space btw so thats fucking sad

i archived a thing

Minna Vanilla's [Unarchived_ Karaoke] A Star Rising Like the Dough [FlaVR]
AND
Yuko Yurei's [UNARCHIVED KARAOKE] THERE IS NO THEME TO THIS KARAOKE, I SING EVERYTHING

LINK!!!

Last edited:

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
It's been animated. Uncomfortable memories of those freaky Spiderman/Elsa videos from a few years ago...

There's something adorable about women freaking out over bugs and spiders. Reminds me of this classic Kiara moment.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

saw some random videos about Vtubers

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Samurai gaming skills are not there when it comes to Kirby 64, game over'd on Pop Star

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Michael Cat birthday

Speaking of which I have been to lazy to finish it, but I have wanted to post a compilation in the unicorn/vt thread since a couple days ago, since Mike cat spilt on vt has been on full meltdown mode since the 13 (it finally started calming down yesterday) because she joined the Kson big garlic phone collab, with *gasp* 2 males out 12 people, like it so bad apparently jp fans are telling English fans to chill and trying to push Mike to cut off her English audience for good (like yes the jp fans are telling the en unicorns they are being unreasonable), like legit some of the stuff they have been posting is both hilarious and depressing.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Uruka's lego video has comments turned off

What did I miss now?

paul

Early Adopter
Speaking of which I have been to lazy to finish it but I have wanted to post a compilation in the unicorn/vt thread since a couple days ago since Mike cat spilt on vt has been on full meltdown mode since the 13 (it finally started calling down yesterday) because she joined the Kson big garlic phone collab, with *gasp* 2 males out 12 people, like it so bad apparently jp fans are telling English fans to chill and trying to push Mike to cut off her English audience for good (like yes the jp fans are telling the en unicorns they are being unreasonable), like legit some of the stuff they have been posting is both hilarious and depressing.
Unicorns will always make me laugh.
Btw someone should archive the stream since she rarely sings these days and I have the feeling the VOD will be moved to her member section.
Some surprising crossover

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Speaking of which I have been to lazy to finish it but I have wanted to post a compilation in the unicorn/vt thread since a couple days ago since Mike cat spilt on vt has been on full meltdown mode since the 13 (it finally started calming down yesterday) because she joined the Kson big garlic phone collab, with *gasp* 2 males out 12 people, like it so bad apparently jp fans are telling English fans to chill and trying to push Mike to cut off her English audience for good (like yes the jp fans are telling the en unicorns they are being unreasonable), like legit some of the stuff they have been posting is both hilarious and depressing.
Damn those Jp unicorns why don't they just- Wait come again? But for real though since when did the Eng fans became more unicorn than the Jp fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom