"Alright chat, how many of you are circumcised?"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

I read a quote tweet jokingly saying Holopro put this up just to avoid any Vesper rrats and i lo-key believe it

He's too busy infiltrating Holopro HQ using traditional ninja tools, so he can finally drive his newly bought wakizashi through Takeshi's rotten heart, and drive his spear into A-chan.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I remember null responding likewise in some thread someone made about "banning all of the vtuber newfags" or some shit, basically just said that we knew our place and didn't forget we were on the farms unlike other threads.

People who take themselves too seriously on the farms just end up acting like anonymous retards back in the day, they think they are so cool and correct in everything they do that the silly shit posting becomes serious, unfunny and cringe autism.

Actually, if both null and proctor would like kirsche, does that mean she's a vtuber for Jannie's?
The vtuber thread on the farms for all the anime shit it obviously embodies, still felt like a thread that belonged on the farms in some capacity when drama and PL stuff came up which was usually quite often given how much drama and PL crops up all the time. Far more then all the moralfagging grand standing about DSP, or most the life of Weeb Wars, or Wings, or whatever asshole cow of the week was where people just effectively go "That boy/girl ain't right, gosh darn it the feminists/demonrats/gays/vermintide/whatever ruined EVERAYTHANG I TELL YOU HWHAT!" over and over and over again. I get some outrage will happen, especially with pedos or zoos or what have you, but who the fuck cares about moralfagging about DSP at this point anymore?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Found another archive channel that has Uruka, Airi and Idol EN karaoke vods

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
He's too busy infiltrating Holopro HQ using traditional ninja tools, so he can finally drive his newly bought wakizashi through Takeshi's rotten heart, and drive his spear into A-chan.
Vesper right now about to Earth Style No Jutsu Takeshi's face off:

uoXD58a.gif

Into

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
"Pipkin Pippa is secretly connected to every single HololiveEN member"
On what layer of the iceberg that would be?
About one tier below the theory that half of this forum is Pipkin Pippa plants, but one tier above all accounts on this forum actually being Pipkin Pippa herself.

Probably this.
From google support page

So yeah woman moment a la canan trying to remove content online that she should have let be.
The real fun begins on taking a guess if Kim or Tae is the surname or first name.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Maybe a different claim of ownership, she may have needed to prove the content of the second upload was owned by her, i don't know what the content was so i can only assume.
Probably this.
From google support page
  • Your full legal name is required to complete a copyright removal request. It may be shared with the uploader of the video removed for copyright infringement.
So yeah woman moment a la canan trying to remove content online that she should have let be.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Homeland down for anyone else right now?

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Homeland down for anyone else right now?
Giving me a page can't load screen. Could be the providers messing with the routing again or could be something Josh did as he's been tinkering with how US user posts and how the site loads because the Xenforo code wasn't made for the way he structured the site now.

Try setting your VPN to France or the UK and see if you can reach it.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Nevermind, tried to open the 2nd page and it's 502 Bad Gateway.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Giving me a page can't load screen. Could be the providers messing with the routing again or could be something Josh did as he's been tinkering with how US user posts and how the site loads because the Xenforo code wasn't made for the way he structured the site now.
I'm guessing providers. I'm not in the US, and I sincerely doubt my government gives a shit about banning KF. Also implying anyone with a government job wakes up at 7:30 AM, lmao.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm guessing providers. I'm not in the US, and I sincerely doubt my government gives a shit about banning KF. Also implying anyone with a government job wakes up at 7:30 AM, lmao.
It's not the government so much as when providers go down different geographical areas still have connections because they are still routing. The easiest way to check though if it's routing is either use a site that checks it, or just try to access the clearnet on a tor browser as tor will always try to find a path and if one is available to the clearnet it will find it.

Edit: Tried it on tor and it's a 502 bad gateway, so probably a hamster needs to be replaced.

Edit 2: Tried tor again and it connected.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Try setting your VPN to France or the UK and see if you can reach it.
Nevermind, tried to open the 2nd page and it's 502 Bad Gateway.
Oh shit guys it's Chase and Joel joining forces to take down the farms! They both tagged Elon and now it's ALL OVER MAN :shiinastare:
It's just a matter of time before they shut us down too! I'm gonna have fake my own death! I'm already on probation for Cyberbullying!
:panik:

Edit: ALso
withdong.PNG
We all did Memaw.... we all did.....
powerfuldong.PNG
RIP Lidia

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Oh shit guys it's Chase and Joel joining forces to take down the farms! They both tagged Elon and now it's ALL OVER MAN :shiinastare:
It's just a matter of time before they shut us down too! I'm gonna have fake my own death! I'm already on probation for Cyberbullying!
I love how he tagged Elon Musk, as if a billionaire purchased Twitter to do entry-level account support.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
2023-01-17 23_12_31-Window.png
My #69 oishi has morphed once more. She is now 300%
food_hamburger.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I should be ok as long as they don't find out my name is "Juan pero no Olvidado" and I live in Chihuahua, Mexico with me mama and get paid mucho peso to troll on the Internet, which I use to buy grande taco and Modelo every siesta.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Holy shit, Yuko is just built different. I figured with the drinking it would either be short due to passing out or long due to enthusiasm, but its been 5 and a half hours now
:shiinastare:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Update on the homeland situation as the DNS checker was giving very strange results if this was a provider routing issue:

1674027923577.png

Edit: Looks to be back up on the clearnet fully.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom