"Unnngh.... I'm gonna... I'm gonna birth a goal now! ngggh!!!"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Hey man. Mother time had to use all her brain power in that Monopoly stream from earlier. Mistakes are bound to happen now :SelenHAHAhere:

Though for real it is kind of funny she used her roommate account stuff to strike em down and not hololive deal with it or her kronni account.
What do you guys think are the odds this is a false flag ? As in, some pissed off retard using some PL info to strike down content ?
Seems peculiar that she would do this herself instead of going through management.
But she IS a woman, so who knows.
Edit : Oh nevemind, they were dottovu patreon videos, now this makes more sense.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
KRONII YOU RETARDED RETARD
Someone apparently was uploading her patreon streams to youtube, and this may have confirmed her name because the dumb shit copyright struck the videos.
dottovu
tae yoon kim
View attachment 11008.
We already had heard about her name being Tae Kim, but is nice to finally have better confirmation and a full name, also wonder how does this happen? one says dottovu and the other doesn't it is a youtube fuck up or why would use 2 different account to strike them?

What do you guys think are the odds this is a false flag ? As in, some pissed off retard using some PL info to strike down content ?
Seems peculiar that she would do this herself instead of going through management.
Edit : Oh nevemind, they were dottovu patreon videos, now this makes more sense.
as said above this has noting to do with Holo, management cant and should not get involved, its her personal Patreon stuff.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Management can't do anything since it's her roommate's videos that were leaked. If they did do anything then they would have doxxed Kronii.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
We already had heard about her name being Tae Kim, but is nice to finally have better confirmation and a full name, also wonder how does this happen? one says dottovu and the other doesn't it is a youtube fuck up or why would use 2 different account to strike them?
Maybe a different claim of ownership, she may have needed to prove the content of the second upload was owned by her, i don't know what the content was so i can only assume.
I don't know how this plays into it but the only Tae Yoon Kim I found on you tube with any presence was this guy (https://www.youtube.com/@TaeYoonKim/featured), definitely a dude so does anyone know if the video claimed by Tae was something of his?
Doubt it, the content the dude makes are covers not original songs, so even if the upload was a karaoke the dude shouldn't have anything to do with it.

Last edited:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I don't know how this plays into it but the only Tae Yoon Kim I found on you tube with any presence was this guy (https://www.youtube.com/@TaeYoonKim/featured), definitely a dude so does anyone know if the video claimed by Tae was something of his?

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I didn't see it get brought up here yet. Null locked the Fatrick thread due to autism, some people created a Q&A thread talking about how Null should be kept out of a thread and autism of course ensues.

Well I bring this up cause someone talked about us and Null responded with what I assume positive view of us compared to the recent autism with some threads in the Ancestral site.

View attachment 11007

Kind of humorous if you like to take a gander

Who would be Null's oshi if he watched Vtubers? Obligatory:architect:
True & Honest posters on suicide watch. There are so many subcommunities on the farms that don't cause drama, don't start shit, and just use it as a place to talk about things they like and laugh at dumb shit like the good old days. And then you always get these fucking retards who ALWAYS cause trouble because they think the farms should be some kind of moral watchdog, and take down people they personally disagree with or dislike. DSP, Ralph, Wings, the AF boards, now the Patrick thread.

Anyways, he'd totally be a Kirschefag, because she doesn't put on a squeaky voice, and doesn't really lean into vtuber culture super hard.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I don't know how this plays into it but the only Tae Yoon Kim I found on you tube with any presence was this guy (https://www.youtube.com/@TaeYoonKim/featured), definitely a dude so what does anyone know if the video claimed by Tae was something of his?
Maybe Youtube's system pulled a stupid and claimed under him as another "Tae Kim"? Tae Yoon seems to be a male's name, too.

kukkia

Early Adopter
What exactly made Mika Melatika soar to 300k past Hana Macchia, who's been stagnating in the mid-upper 200Ks for about a year I think.
All I know is if I click on a MIka clip, youtube will swarm my recommendations with dozens more.
Mika debuted at a relatively good time - namely, after Lazulight and Obsydia had finally brought some new English-speaking fans to Nijisanji. She mostly streams in English so that worked well for her. Hana is very funny but also very averse to collabing outside of her close group of friends and almost doesn't want to be popular. Mika is also very funny and has no such qualms and readily collabs with EN members. Even though Hana was once one of the most famous Niji livers overseas and even though she hosted Lazulight's debut I'd be willing to guess that by 2022 way more NijiEN fans knew about Mika than they did Hana.

This is harder to describe, but I think Mika's sense of humor is better for clip moments than Hana's. Mika also exudes very strong nihilistic zoomer energy. Again, hard to describe, but Mika definitely reminds me of friends I've had irl, and I imagine that is the same for many others. Hana, a bit less so.

It's ultimately all subjective, but Mika's just a really good vtuber in my opinion. I say this despite not actually watching her all that much (mostly just due to timezones). Like if Mika was in HoloID I really do believe she'd probably be right up near the top in terms of popularity. She kinda got screwed over by being in the last gen of NijiID when she really could fit right in with EN. And even with that impediment she's still managed to make the most out of her situation. Hana on the other hand is good at a lot of things, but not at promoting herself. I have a lot of respect for Hana but I think Hana was too spooked by her own popularity and imposter syndrome and whatever to really capitalize on being one of the first Niji livers to gain English-speaking fans.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
What exactly made Mika Melatika soar to 300k past Hana Macchia, who's been stagnating in the mid-upper 200Ks for about a year I think.
All I know is if I click on a MIka clip, youtube will swarm my recommendations with dozens more.
Late, but it is like what folks been saying about her. Mika is more than willing to interact with the NijiEN, especially during the height of their popularity, leading folks that discovering EN to also check her content. Mika herself also have those kind of joke or feel like the NijiEN themselves, which kinda make her popular with clippers as well.

It's her extrovert-ness that kind of winning people over while most of ID are generally introvert (like Hana) or finding it easier to remain with ID viewer base (like some of the Niji ex-ID), even if they have the capacity to expand their viewerbase. Though some has tried to do so, like how some few like Derem Kado and Nara Haramaung getting some JP viewer base because they have tried to interact with their JP senpai more, it still only work to boost their number somewhat.

Mika basically seized the moment and won because of it. That's why she's way more than her Indonesian colleague, even if her first senpai, Hana is basically an outsider who could have higher number if not halted by her shyness (and later her own decision to limit her expansions) and also that some of her numbers was purely because of someone else (her dad.)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230118-002423-209.png
Two goofy brats, a trolling eel lady and a hyperactive Brit. The mald from this one might top the EN vs Tempus games lmao

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Late again. But Ame's original song was cute. Very glad to have her back. Really looking forward to the rhythm game so I can hammer it into my head.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
View attachment 11009
Two goofy brats, a trolling eel lady and a hyperactive Brit. The mald from this one might top the EN vs Tempus games lmao
I would have preferred Fuyo and one of the others to play with Juno and Rin, but i will take it.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I would have preferred Fuyo and one of the others to play with Juno and Rin, but i will take it.
Lmao I'm as blind as I am retarded cause at glance I thought that was Fuyo and Yuko on the left

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
It's Grimmi's one year anniversary. She's a bit more unhinged due to stress and an apparent adderol shortage in the states but she has guests on including MariMari

Edit: It's also her hot tub stream
signal-2023-01-18-01-10-21-524.jpg

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
True & Honest posters on suicide watch. There are so many subcommunities on the farms that don't cause drama, don't start shit, and just use it as a place to talk about things they like and laugh at dumb shit like the good old days. And then you always get these fucking retards who ALWAYS cause trouble because they think the farms should be some kind of moral watchdog, and take down people they personally disagree with or dislike. DSP, Ralph, Wings, the AF boards, now the Patrick thread.

Anyways, he'd totally be a Kirschefag, because she doesn't put on a squeaky voice, and doesn't really lean into vtuber culture super hard.
I remember null responding likewise in some thread someone made about "banning all of the vtuber newfags" or some shit, basically just said that we knew our place and didn't forget we were on the farms unlike other threads.

People who take themselves too seriously on the farms just end up acting like anonymous retards back in the day, they think they are so cool and correct in everything they do that the silly shit posting becomes serious, unfunny and cringe autism.

Actually, if both null and proctor would like kirsche, does that mean she's a vtuber for Jannie's?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I read a quote tweet jokingly saying Holopro put this up just to avoid any Vesper rrats and i lo-key believe it

Kalion

:)
I can't believe Vesper got suspended for referencing the 1993 case of John and Lorena Bobbitt.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
The Tempus collab was fantastic. Magni, Axel and Betty malding. And Magni with the clutch victory at the end.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230118-005941-849.png

A familiar seamstress has appeared in Yukos karaoke

:shiinastare:

Screenshot_20230118-010211-114.png

Meemaw has officially been jannified

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom