"We run an idol group similar to AKB48"Motoaki "YAGOO" Tanigo

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
You reminded me of the time she washed her mouth with soap after cursing a lot one stream.

Wow, sexual revolution sure did turn women into confident, high self-esteem individuals who would never be bullied into doing anything weird or humiliating by an audience of men who want more and feet.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

We are pleased to announce the release of a function that allows multiple talents to collaborate in a virtual space and distribute their performances on the "HOLOLOLIVE PRODUCTION" distribution system. This function allows talent to participate and distribute in the virtual space from remote locations such as their homes.

Cover Inc. has developed the system used by the talent for delivery in-house. We are constantly making improvements so that we can deliver better expressions and richer content to our fans. In this update, we have provided a "virtual space collaboration function" as a new delivery style that makes full use of 3DCG and tracking technology. Already implemented, the

The ability to equip items Emote function Walking around the virtual space

The "Virtual Space Collaboration" function allows for a variety of play styles within the distribution system. We will continue to update the system to expand the range of talent expression and deliver new experiences to our fans. We hope you will continue to enjoy our content utilizing our technological capabilities.

Basically, they made VR chat's desktop mode, except it works with their Home3D tracking.

Suisei and Miko showcased it last month for a collab they did.

kukkia

Early Adopter
In fact I'm pretty sure this was originally intended to be a model for a female streamer but there was a miscommunication somewhere along the line. If you watch his stream with the audio muted and didn't know better you'd have no idea that's a dude.

Eh, Kyo's model is pretty obviously meant to be a dude IMO. A sort of soft anime femboy dude - which Kyo definitely is not - but a penis haver nonetheless.
Kyo_Kaneko_-_Reference_sheet_1.jpg

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Here some Grimmi to get your mind off the footfags

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Is his creator from the same artist that made Taiga? Cause they both have that similar look and style. I predict him maybe going Niji, but seeing how well Tempus is doing he might be involved in their gen 2.
Completely different person, Ais' recent model is actually the first VTuber model work for the artist. They haven't made another model since afaik

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Eh, Kyo's model is pretty obviously meant to be a dude IMO. A sort of soft anime femboy dude - which Kyo definitely is not - but a penis haver nonetheless.
View attachment 7693
I know it's preaching to the choir but they really miscasted Kyo. Feel like he would be way bigger if he had the personality and voice for the model. Just so weird hearing that voice in a character that be probs more high pitched or feminine.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
You can only hire so many IRL twinks before you start miscasting your Niji males...

Not-Username

"12 year old" rat on the twelfth day listing 12 totally normal things she wants for Christmas

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I know it's preaching to the choir but they really miscasted Kyo. Feel like he would be way bigger if he had the personality and voice for the model. Just so weird hearing that voice in a character that be probs more high pitched or feminine.
By all accounts he absolutely was miscast... except I can't be mad about that, because the one-two punch of seeing an effeminate twink open his mouth and a black man's voice coming out, THEN realising the voice is actually coming from a white kid is one of the most hilarious things in this entire industry.

kukkia

Early Adopter
IMO I'd keep Kyo but change the model, rather than keeping the model but changing the boy. While he's definitely not for everyone (early on I posted that I thought he was gonna be the least popular of the wave), he is pretty distinctive in the EN male sphere and has done well. He gets more CCV than the other Iluna boys typically and Tempus fairly often so it's not like he's struggling.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
So Yagoo was trending on twitter and I had to see wtf was going on.. apparently HL is having some mahjong tourney and Yagoo will be playing. And they some pros will be providing commentary.. I hope he makes a few of the talent cry lol

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
tl;dw: he's apologizing for using soap to wash rice in a cooking stream. (It's a joke - at the end he "accidentally" shows a Notepad window which contains notes like "- *fake cry*")
Something funny I learned recently is that the starch filled wastewater from all the Japanese washing their rice is actually a pollution problem.
Togijiru contains organic matter, phosphorous and nitrogen that can’t be removed during municipal water treatment. When this gets into lakes, rivers and the ocean, it provides an overabundance of nutrients to algae, which multiply to harmful levels and choke off other life.

It’s enough of a problem that Tokyo – Japan’s largest city with 13.9 million people and 11 percent of the national population – urges residents to use no-wash rice, or, if they must wash, to give the togijiru to their plants rather than sending it down the sewer.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
IMO I'd keep Kyo but change the model, rather than keeping the model but changing the boy. While he's definitely not for everyone (early on I posted that I thought he was gonna be the least popular of the wave), he is pretty distinctive in the EN male sphere and has done well. He gets more CCV than the other Iluna boys and Tempus fairly often so it's not like he's struggling.
Yeah that probs makes sense to do. Cause I don't really have any problems with the dude portraying Kyo he seems to do well in streaming and I can see his zoomer appeal. A redebut of a new model probably do wonders for him with a model that fits more to his personality and rhythm if that makes sense?

Maybe one day Slutpuppies and I will be blessed :SelenHAHAhere:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 7693
I genuinely thought this one was female too, specially since at first i only saw the top-half shots and didn't bother to look at anything else until people started talking about the debuts.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Speaking of Kyo, here's a video he released about of the whole saga. I didn't realize at first that he had actually washed rice like this on stream - and that people took him seriously. Lol.

Looks like it got us all talking about him, and I'm sure it's being discussed elsewhere too, so fair play to him for pulling off this goofy troll op.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
Speaking of Kyo, here's a video he released about of the whole saga. I didn't realize at first that he had actually washed rice like this on stream - and that people took him seriously. Lol.

Looks like it got us all talking about him, and I'm sure it's being discussed elsewhere too, so fair play to him for pulling off this goofy troll op.

The brown shirt he wears to cover his arms for cam streams keeps making me think he's black. I know he isn't but just mindfucks me still from time to time :SelenHAHAhere:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Eh, Kyo's model is pretty obviously meant to be a dude IMO.
:kyoracist:
Dunno this emote had me fooled that he is indeed a black woman

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Doublepost sori

NANA BIRTHDAY! She 2 view so if you have spare 5 mins wish her happy birthday!

"DAMN BRO, YOU GOT FUCKED! Is your asshole okay?!"

LINK TO COOL COVER!!!!

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

paul

Early Adopter
I know that swastikas were originally an asian thing long before the 1930s but that's an interesting way to highlight a group name. Maybe someone should tell Tamaki...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom