Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
At this rate we're gonna need a chuuba compilation

New animation

:talentfreedom:

MyName

I wish I could go back to two weeks ago when I didn't know Pippa's fans were completely infested with footfags.
Psst... The number of people that actually want to see feet is probably quite low.
We just want to se Pippa squirm

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Is Rie becoming redpilled or is she trying to pander after realizing she is falling behind?

I think Rie is into coomy gay cartoon stuff in general and doesn't really think that much about the meaning or ramifications of what she post and says. I was confused by that post too though and I decided not to look into these guys to see if they're actually even trans or just guys making coomy avatars. It don't matter, none of it matters. It's annoying but unless I'm being preached at in her actual streams, I don't care. Her bigger problem is just not streaming enough and not really establishing her own identity. Every Rie stream still feels like watching someone for the first time and it's hard to gauge she's all about.

Also on the other hand I just want to say: *Time loop* I don't believe for a second that Shiina didn't know what dilate meant. I think she just didn't think PC jannys would get uppity about it.

wew

Male hag love!
What the hell is it about feet to you fags. It's literally a body appendage. You use them to step on the floor, they have toes and toenails that you have to clip. What gives you that pleasure-surge arousal at (not even touching) just looking at someone's fetid feet. You really are on par with furries when it comes to deviancy.
Fun fact! The reason why some people are into feet is because the sexy fun time part of your brain is right next to the feet control so you can be born with a fucked up brain that wires them together.
So literally you can be born fucked in the head and enjoy feet. I thank the lord I was not born this way.
Just want to add you can "naturally" get into feet but this is the main reason why there are too many footfags

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
What the hell is it about feet to you fags. It's literally a body appendage. You use them to step on the floor, they have toes and toenails that you have to clip. What gives you that pleasure-surge arousal at (not even touching) just looking at someone's fetid feet. You really are on par with furries when it comes to deviancy.

I wish I could go back to two weeks ago when I didn't know Pippa's fans were completely infested with footfags.

Psst... The number of people that actually want to see feet is probably quite low.
We just want to se Pippa squirm

Feet are whatever (honestly when I think of a woman's figure, my brain doesn't even bother rendering the feet), but people getting worked up about feet in either direction is hilarious.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Was backreading the dedicated feet channel in the Pippa Fan Discord to mine some autism, and thought it was worth preserving that SleepyProject once again proves she is based.
1670797886606.png
1670797952928.png
1670797998852.png
1670798028593.png
1670798122670.png1670798168690.png1670798244033.png1670798404649.png1670798430476.png
1670798476594.png
1670798512993.png1670798553044.png1670798660250.png1670798677684.png
1670798713699.png
1670798733506.png
1670799211117.png
1670798866706.png
1670798884334.png
1670798910358.png
I kneel.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20221211-175947-884.png
I don't even feel good about winning anymore guys

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
While you weirdos sperg over feet, Fauna is streaming Switch Sports -- with shoes.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Can you censor the word feet for "I'm a femboy and like it in the ass" or "Jewish love"
I wouldn't even say censor it really, I think people on both side of the feet stuff are going too autistic about it and making the situation bigger than what it is.

Just think people need to take a step back and settle down a little, cause just making everyone involved infected with pipkin from it like it's a mold getting into people's brains.

:beatanimeds::medsl::ponrys::ponrys:People getting way to worked up and insane about one woman's feet! :ponrys::ponrys::beatanimeds::medsl:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Soooo Pippa hit 100k and is going to show her feet on tuesday….. @The Proctor I’m hoping and praying you have eye bleach at the ready and a nice strong drink in hand. I think your gonna need it on Tuesday with the inevitable influx of footfags (both new and old).

Anyways in less or perhaps equally cursed news, Scarle will be doing a Room Cleaning stream in 4 hours….I fucking hope your all ready to see and perhaps hear a lot of potentially cursed shit from this stream. I fucking fear the day the new NEET they hired recently (Kotoka Torahime) decides to do one of these streams. The sheer potential sight of her NEET room. I fucking shudder to imagine it.

Speaking of her she’ll be live in 11 hours with that coffee horror game or whatever.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I wouldn't even say censor it really, I think people on both side of the feet stuff are going too autistic about it and making the situation bigger than what it is.

Just think people need to take a step back and settle down a little, cause just making everyone involved infected with pipkin from it like it's a mold getting into people's brains.

:beatanimeds::medsl::ponrys::ponrys:People getting way to worked up and insane about one woman's feet! :ponrys::ponrys::beatanimeds::medsl:
It doesn't have anything to do with liking or hating feet, its more about it getting annoying with both sides arguing about it, however you do have to admit it would be funny if someone would say "what is wrong with feet" and have it change to "what is wrong with I'm a femboy and like it in the ass" or "what is wrong with Jewish love"

wew

Male hag love!
good sized male indie is having his last stream atm

Best to keep an eye on this guy hope he got into stars or maybe he can be the first male niji I like

going to miss his bald dog head
1670804696149.png

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
View attachment 7678

The Rice Crusades have begun
Holy shit man fans can really make amazing art. Reminds me a character art for a old day Fire Emblem character or FInal Fantasy one.

good sized male indie is having his last stream atm

Best to keep an eye on this guy

Is his creator from the same artist that made Taiga? Cause they both have that similar look and style. I predict him maybe going Niji, but seeing how well Tempus is doing he might be involved in their gen 2.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom