"Don't apply to Phase Connect if you think you're going to get on stream, shake your titties and cry and make money. It only works for me"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
MariMari is streaming again now.

Her intro screen is as crazy as ever.
marimari intro.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
A Message to All Asylum-Goers
As I type this, Pippa is less than 700 subscribers away from 100k.
View attachment 7609View attachment 7600
I highly suggest that if we - and our lurkers - want to do our part in delaying the feetpocalypse that will cause Proctor to loose his mind, we all temporarily unsubscribe from her channel whilst listening to this (or this) as to properly, autistically encapsulate the feeling of a desperate & righteous final stand against footn1gger degeneracy. Yes, this effort would probably only delay the clock by a few minutes max, but we might as well try, gosh-dangit! It's the best we can do to help, assuming she hasn't taken the numerous suggestions & outs/reasoning as to why she shouldn't give into posting her real feet to mind. It's not about the effectiveness, it's about the symbolism of our final stand...

Godsneed, lads.
:gurasemperfi:View attachment 7599
yes, this is extremely autistic, and yes, that is the point. nothing could possibly go wrong in fighting autism with more autism!
Pippa agrees with you.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Mari is ordering her merch tonight. Should have the site up soon.
Edit: she may try aligning merch drop with her original song debut.

GOTBB

As I type this, Pippa is less than 700 subscribers away from 100k...
I am doing my part by never subbing and never watching and never planning to!

o7

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I highly suggest that if we - and our lurkers - want to do our part in delaying the feetpocalypse that will cause Proctor to loose his mind, we all temporarily unsubscribe from her channel whilst listening to this (or this) as to properly, autistically encapsulate the feeling of a desperate & righteous final stand against footn1gger degeneracy. Yes, this effort would probably only delay the clock by a few minutes max, but we might as well try, gosh-dangit! It's the best we can do to help, assuming she hasn't taken the numerous suggestions & outs/reasoning as to why she shouldn't give into posting her real feet to mind. It's not about the effectiveness, it's about the symbolism of our final stand...

Godsneed, lads.
yes, this is extremely autistic, and yes, that is the point. nothing could possibly go wrong in fighting autism with more autism!
man I really don't know how I feel with this whole insanity about a Yabbits feet. It's driving people crazy.

Feetbros are going nuts just to get a glimpse of their Oshi's feet. On the other end, people being driven mad by the possibility of Yabbit feet being shown. Even getting to people here including Mr. Proctor!

I guess people are following the Yabbit way in not taking meds and just going insane... :medsl::ponrys::medsmoremeds:

This whole situation has become entertaining though in seeing autism run rampant watching from the sidelines

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Just when I think Henry can't sink any lower and I pay him the slightest of compliments because of Flamenco, he finds a way to drill beyond rock bottom.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

There is over 150k people watching the Mario Kart Tournament prelims this year.
It is actually more than the Finals last year.

Last edited:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Godsneed, lads.

Pippa made her bed. Now she must lie in it. It all depends on how she'll handle it come tomorrow.

May the Proctor have mercy on your souls.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Godsneed, lads.
I'm just ready for the degen bandaid to be ripped off, so hopefully the joke(🌈) bleeds out.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Honestly she is just drawing more attention to it, and immortalizing it in her channels history. If 100k had come and gone and she either did it or backed out without the drama and attention given to it, then it probably would have been forgotten by most of her viewers within a few weeks. But now whether or not she does it it will be apart of her channels history, also if she doesn't do it you know they will ask again at 200k, 300k, etc. or just never stop asking in general.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Kaguya Luna's fans sent out a Flower Stand to Mika Pikazo's Exhibit

Really heartwarming to see ngl.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

I actually got this as an ad for watching Low Effort Clips WTF????

Last edited:

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
I'm just ready for the degen bandaid to be ripped off, so hopefully the joke(🌈) bleeds out.
Honestly she is just drawing more attention to it, and immortalizing it in her channels history. If 100k had come and gone and she either did it or backed out without the drama and attention given to it, then it probably would have been forgotten by most of her viewers within a few weeks. But now whether or not she does it it will be apart of her channels history, also if she doesn't do it you know they will ask again at 200k, 300k, etc. or just never stop asking in general.
This is going to sound like some jordan pippeterson / henri / occult schizo bs but whatever.

In alchemy, and in taoism, there's the idea of taking an extreme and transforming it into its opposite.
Pippa straddles the line amidst chaos and jujitsu's stuff into entertainment when it'd crush other people, mostly by just being honest and a little exaggerated. Like in music, right now there's a buildup of tension - everyone is excited to see what she does because we know she's going to do something funny when the drop hits - whether she posts her real feet or jukes everyone, she will make it into an experience. Even if she were to act flippant about it, it's going to be interesting.

There is a timing to things, and right now at this time, there's all this energy and attention converging and she can do whatever she wants with it, if she can figure out how. It depends on what she wants.
I don't know how much of the feet stuff is memes versus actual coomers being weird. I think it's a harmless funny kayfabe, and weirdos are going to be weird regardless - and I don't know exactly what would be the right move, but if she were to wink and nod encouraging r34 content as she's mentioned previously is good for promotion, or if she were to use this to tard wrangle and filter those sorts from her community - or at least discourage them from talking about it, it's pretty much the best time.
I really don't know what she will do. She is talented at community management, fears eternal september and the degrading of the quality of her community, but is also libertarian and knows that number go up make fish happy. She might not do anything and just let it be a funni joke. But if she wants to wrangle coomers, the best thing to do is focus more energy on the event, not less, and do some psychological alchemy.

edit: forgot a relevant image i came across earlier:
1670739654567887.jpg

New hologra dropped. It is only about 80% nonsensical. Use the closed captions if you are a gaijin like me in order to understand what's going on (well to have a chance anyway).

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I still don't know how to play yugio.
Step 1) Be autistic
Step 2) Don't shower. Who has time to shower when there's Yugioh to play
Step 3) Look up expensive card decks that competition winners use - the more expensive, the better. Buy the most expensive deck you can, you aren't going to win with a poorfag deck

Now you're ready to play.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
What the hell is this even supposed to mean?
Pretty sure it's Pippa hate propaganda warped by autism.

Edit: Maybe possibly written as a 5-5-3-7 syllable haiku possibly????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom