"It's about to become 9 am JST, you are listening to a drunk woman at 9 in the morning"Ayase Yuu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Poor Pippa, she's been so buck broken by life that she looks at her thousands of viewers and thinks it's all a lie and that she'll crash down to 600 viewers again.

Hopefully not feet, but maybe a handcam? They're supposed be making those discord cookies and it's kind of rip off if it's all Zax and no Yuni-mold.
This cookies are just like Established Titles and other youtube scams, they promise you cookies by Yuni and then you get nothing but cookies made and touched by an old furry penis haver.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>Pippa is still coping with the "it's a temporary algorithm buff, goys! My actual regular CCV is 600! I'll drop down soon!" thing, despite almost every stream the past few months having consistent 1k+ CCV
I don't think 'temporary buffs' last consistently for months on end. Someone should rework this comic into being apt for Pippa, maybe her talking to herself or something.
1670726942895.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>Pippa is still coping with the "it's a temporary algorithm buff, goys! My actual regular CCV is 600! I'll drop down soon!" thing, despite almost every stream the past few months having consistent 1k+ CCV
I don't think 'temporary buffs' last consistently for months on end. Someone should rework this comic into being apt for Pippa, maybe her talking to herself or something.
View attachment 7586
Two weeks to flatten the analytics.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Funnily enough, I think Pippa at first would have done the pictures, as was promised. But because foot faggots are subhuman and brain damaged, and thus will not shut up or stop spamming chat for one second about it, I think the most definite course of action will be to troll everyone with rabbit foot pictures or some cute cop out.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa moved to a new place! Turns out that was her big life change, I wonder if she's in Sleepy's attic now.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa moved to a new place! Turns out that was her big life change, I wonder if she's in Sleepy's attic now.
She's not in the hood anymore. No more fear of black people while she's sleeping now.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Kind of wonder how much money has been spent moving around so much. wonder if she rents homes month to month then a yearly lease, cause that's a lot of moving in under two years.

Sven

It does explain a few things of recent like her having internet issues and having to be away from her computer so much

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
View attachment 7586
Cope.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1670727849165.png

Dawn of the final 1k
-1:56 hours remain-

At this rate she'll be in a Polack slum in no time.
o kurwa
She's not moving to England though.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Edit: Of course Flam is a footfag.

She's not in the hood anymore. No more fear of black people while she's sleeping now.
She's moved up from the black hood to the hispanic hood. At this rate she'll be in a Polack slum in no time.

Kind of wonder how much money has been spent moving around so much. wonder if she rents homes month to month then a yearly lease, cause that's a lot of moving in under two years.
She's probably month to month, but moving stuff around, especially all the animals is probably pretty expensive. Women, no finance skills these days.

It does explain a few things of recent like her having internet issues and having to be away from her computer so much
She mentioned astute followers would know she was moving, but I don't think she mentioned it before.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
So I guess we're not going to get any elaboration on the "did you know you're not supposed to use fabric softener on dishes?" thing.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I believe the only solution to footfag problem is the final solution. Let the fires of aushwitz arize once more!

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I wish he would get some antis too, although I get that it's not as interesting. But still, how can you resist exposing some of these stinky little faggots!
Oh no, no, I'm all for exposee of past lives, all the way to irl face and name. But I don't need the home address, what their former passwords on their account and other misc things like family pictures or anything but the target's detail, thank you.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
This fucker is worse than Henry, at least Henry is sometimes funny.
I saw some of his response to the Shoe drama. It was fine but he did on multiple occasions act like what happened to her is the same as what happened to him months ago.

Yes he’s still a loser, still complaining about it, and still incapable of accepting responsibility

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I believe the only solution to footfag problem is the final solution. Let the fires of aushwitz arize once more!
HEIL!
watanazi.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom