"If it's bent, it's hard to put it in, and even harder to pull it out"Bonnivier Pranaja

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piarro

Early Adopter

True sovl karaoke going on right now.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
God I'm glad I'm not the only one bothered by that. Outing myself as a four-eyes here but accidentally getting hair stuck underneath glasses is uncomfortable and annoying, nobody would intentionally wear them like that...
I also can't figure out how people can have their hair between their headphones and ears and not get infuriated by it.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Even others have concerns on airtag, two women have started a lawsuit against Apple.

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-63880969

Really hope Apple stop selling this fucking stalker tracking shit, what other purpose did this product do?
I guess if someone is scared of losing their wallet, they can see a usage for this; but it seems like a bit of an absurd usage IMO. What is rather interesting is the fact that this technology isn't by no means "new". It is just an RFID device, something that has been used quite a lot in firms for various uses (such as supply chain management, for example).

The fact that this works off other people's iphones can be a problem. As this device needs to be within 30 feet of any iphone in the Find My network network to be able to send the location of the tag (seems like an active RFID setup). That is, if this airtag is separated from the owner, it uses other iphones to send information.

Ironically enough, this isn't a very big problem if you own an iphone; if an airtag is following a specific iphone user not registered with the airtag, a notification is shown on your iphone (this occurs passively). This feature also allows you to get the phone number of the user that registered the airtag originally. This will be putting a giant spotlight on the tracker, so this is a really good way to stalk someone if you were intending to get caught (as long as the target own an iphone).

If you don't have an iphone you can never get this notification and can only locate the airtag through beeping (which may not be loud, dunno never seen one in person). Apps currently exist to track nearby airtags on androids, but you need to download it and run a scan manually, meaning you would at least need to be aware of the possibility of being tracked beforehand.

The airtags beeps when not by the owner, but I dunno if the beeping occurs consistently when: (the airtag is moving) AND (not nearby the registered user), or if it only beeps when following a specific unregistered user for a set amount of time. I am also unsure for how long this beeping occurs (is it consistently when not by the registered phone user, or only for a limited amount of time?). Depending on the beeping feature can determine how actually dangerous this is, since it can potentially be really easy to secretly track people who don't own iphones. I guess apple is trying to strong-arm people into buying iphones to secure your privacy.

This may be a bigger problem for streamers, as they now need to emphasize checking their fanmail/packages before moving it to their place of dwelling (assuming they didn't just straight up dox their own address to be sent mail). Then again, since you can manually check for nearby airtags that aren't registered to your phone easily with a scan (app on your phone), it would seem actually pretty easy to check if the package is safe. This would just require an extra step now compared to before.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The clean solution so far has been to open up gifts on company premises. If anything it offers a better front than taking the stuff back home.
e: This was before they outright banned receiving fan gifts.

thirteenorphans

Nerd.

How do you get sick when you spend all day sitting at a computer LARPing? I don't understand. Stop being weak, women.
I would say sitting at their computer all day larping is exactly why they're all dying.

True sovl karaoke going on right now.

This may be the first time I've heard the words "I'm not a bad singer, it's the ping" and it's actually partially true. Still a  soulful performance though.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nerd.

How do you get sick when you spend all day sitting at a computer LARPing? I don't understand. Stop being weak, women.
Sunlight actually kills germs, molds and fungal spores and is the most basic antimicrobial on earth, one reason animals like to sunbathe apart from vitamin D. Being outside does expose you to colder temperatures and pollen though.
Being an indoor person during one's childhood could also make you more prone to diseases as you never developed immunities, add poor diets, no exercise, poor air quality, depression, overwork, lack of sleep, overreliance on drugs when your body doesn't need them and BEING ASIAN, which literally gives you an intellect, work ethic and artistic talent buff, while debuffing your physical health, overall strength and social skills stats.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Bae helps Kronii get rid of her sandwich-drinking trauma.

They're off to a strong start already.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I would say sitting at their computer all day larping is exactly why they're all dying.

Frail constitutions, utterly shameful. They would never survive on the battlefields of Walmart.

Sunlight actually kills germs, molds and fungal spores and is the most basic antimicrobial on earth, one reason animals like to sunbathe apart from vitamin D. Being outside does expose you to colder temperatures and pollen though.

I guess Pippa's got a ton of paper over her windows to keep the light out. I'm pretty sure if sunlight hit the inside of her house it would actually ignite.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
People were mad at Pippa for collabing with a male? I didn't read anything about that from the usual places I look at.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
People were mad at Pippa with collabing with a male?
I think she's misunderstanding why most of the people were mad. Not because Merry is a male, but because Merry is a Merry.

And he was outwardly nice to her, so her autismo-level social skills can't compute how much of a condescending prick he was.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
People were mad at Pippa for collabing with a male? I didn't read anything about that from the usual places I look at.
I only saw the usual fags on /vt/. People were more so doing the whole Pippa is a fake and Merryweather is a fag (that last part is true). In the end it's better for the more sane people to ignore the schizo retards and just move on. It's not like she's gonna stream with the guy everyday.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
Haha Merry Dm'd her after about capippalist attacking him? He wants Pippa to crack down on the Capippas here! :ponrys:

But for real I wonder if people were bothering him on his accounts or something.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
I'm already tired of reading footfags comments and superchats in Pippa's chat. You people sound like creepy fucks.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Haha Merry Dm'd her after about capippalist attacking him?
265.gif

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I'm already tired of reading footfags comments and superchats in Pippa's chat. You people sound like creepy fucks.
I seriously hopes she just posts one of her rabbit's feet and ignore any of the retards. Would be hilarious to see the seething and it would finally die.
:pippaseethe;

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I don't fallow/consume Merriweather but I though it was a good Pippa stream. Had lots of great Pippa tangents. Pippa's induvial rights stance was really solid. Merry's
"I think vermentide are lovely" made me belly laugh though. They must not have any in Denmark.

Piarro

Early Adopter
As a vtuber fan (and worse, a chumbud) I've developed a sixth sense for detecting disguised horniness, and the disguised horniness for Pippa has definitely been on the rise recently. Have some dignity for fuck's sake.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
Now's the time I turn down my audio or put headphones on so my neighbors don't hear a Yabbit scream bloody murder late at night! :sakanapleasepippa:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
The game Pippa is playing looked interesting and sufficiently autistic, so I searched up some reviews for it and found this one from RPS.

Instead, grabbing the eggs is more readily achieved by sprinting past the guards like you’re a World Cup pitch invader, except instead of risking your life to stand up for LGBTQ rights, you’re cradling a hot, football-sized egg and booking it back to the little yellow train where you live (which, come to think of it, also gives off queer vibes).

You are not allowed to read a review about a goofy horror game featuring an evil spider-train without shoehorned political commentary.

(How exactly a bright yellow steam engine with a gun mounted on the back gives off queer vibes is not elaborated upon. I invite any non-straights on this forum to elaborate.)

EDIT: She hit 99K.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom