"Rock 'n' roll is about things that are bad for you"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Not a huge fan of Finana, but Witcher 1 is an unbelievably based game choice. Does the enhanced edition change anything gameplay/mechanic wise, or is it just a paint job?
The enhanced edition patch was huge, with a lot of tweaks and bug fixes, the original game was a huge mess.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
View attachment 7559

No more fingerbanging Olllie during streams, Vesper. Could end up leading to an international incident.
I remember seeing a reddit post or something about this, the laws are actually way more far reaching than just the based banning of premarital sex, but obviously the sex is what media latches onto and writes headlines about.

IIRC it was even going as far as, "Saying anything that goes against National Values is illegal" (whatever the heck that means, because it's vague enough that they can punish anyone for anything on a whim). If I can find the post/article again I'll edit.

Edit: Not the same article I saw before, but https://news.yahoo.com/indonesias-laws-threat-privacy-press-070442393.html
Relevant parts: "The criminal code includes laws that make it an offence to insult the president, the national flag and state institutions.
The laws also require people to get a permit to hold a protest and bans spreading fake news and views counter to state ideology."
Then they spend rest of the article talking about gay sex, because of course they do.

Last edited:

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Doppio has been live for one hour and he is like a series of small schizoposts sewn together into the shape of a human.

I like him bros.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Elira will be playing Persona 5 Royal in a hour.

She's late, probably spent all night gaming and then went to bed late.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Witcher 1 was the only good Witcher game, change my mind.

Lovecraftsalot

Lurker Extraordinaire
Info already known or maybe new I don't know. Most dangerous Holo speaks out.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Vesper buried a 5 gallon tub of rice in a field somewhere to prep for the apocalypse.

LOSER. I have four times that much, and preserves, spices and other similar foods in storage. Won't help because the government will just kill me as part of their carbon reduction goals, but at least I prepared.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
You missed the most obvious troll that came to my mind

10. Pics of feet but wearing every pair of socks she owns at once
That's honestly a good idea for her. She could just get a thick pair of those 'rubber padded paw' socks though (who are we kidding, she probably owns some already).
It would not be a complete cop out, and it would be kinda funny.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
LOSER. I have four times that much, and preserves, spices and other similar foods in storage. Won't help because the government will just kill me as part of their carbon reduction goals, but at least I prepared.
But are your supplies buried in the wilderness or held in your easily lootable cabinets? Asking for a friend.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The horse glows

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Vesper: "I'm like the second least unhinged member of Tempus tbh probably."

Also Vesper:

View attachment 7558

I'm seeing some people call Vesper's rice "The One Rice", this will just be another thing added to the list of things of Vesper memes. Spear, rice, rotated, crossbows, amongus, do the woah, boomer memes, fishing, him being a clone, hot sauce, blade study, and so much more are all exclusive TM'd Vesper memes. Truly the pillar of Holostars.
GAS THE NIJI'S, RICE WAR NOW

Kalion

:)

Charlotte Bear, Eira Woolcott, Kyua, and Purity Valentine playing Nechronica with Halbernacht as the GM. From what I understand it is a "Japanese loli zombie Tabletop RPG".

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Two literal autistic 2 views I watch (Charlottexbear and Eira Woolcott) are playing a TTRPG or something with other 2 views.

Eira starting out strong by dropping an fbomb in her intro. Will they be bigger wall flowers than some of Holo En?

Edit: Fuck beaten, due to fighting autocorrect.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Zax feet incoming.

Now you've gone too far.
:vomitdrawer:
Hopefully not feet, but maybe a handcam? They're supposed be making those discord cookies and it's kind of rip off if it's all Zax and no Yuni-mold.
That means a penis having male back in same room at some point this month :smugpipi:
yunibombers.PNG

Do it Yunibombers!💣💣💣
Even though I expected it, I still find Lester Jones skill on homeland as he finds everything about two of the Xsoliel PL stuff scary.
I wish he would get some antis too, although I get that it's not as interesting. But still, how can you resist exposing some of these stinky little faggots!

spookiehate.jpg

^Edit: This is Spooki an annoying Shiina anti and cereal groomer and vt troll. I get that at a glance it may look like Zax's avatar, but it's not! :annoyedpippa: Fuck you Spooki

Last edited:

soap suds

Elira woke up and is now playing Persona. English dub because chat voted for it. They can only play it up until December 13 in-game, which is still pretty long, but hopefully she'll get to play it all on her own time.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
I miss Yuni, less footfags to deal with. Don't miss her raiding faggots all the time though.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Charlotte Bear, Eira Woolcott, Kyua, and Purity Valentine playing Nechronica with Halbernacht as the GM. From what I understand it is a "Japanese loli zombie Tabletop RPG".

Two literal autistic 2 views I watch (Charlottexbear and Eira Woolcott) are playing a TTRPG or something with other 2 views.

Eira starting out strong by dropping an fbomb in her intro. Will they be bigger wall flowers than some of Holo En?

Edit: Fuck beaten, due to fighting autocorrect.

I was going to sleep on this till I saw that chocolate goth bear from before and now I'm like
Uruka woke.png
Don't know much about DND roleplay shit but will be interesting to watch.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
New Fauna outfit in less than half an hour:

Fingers crossed for goth Fauna.
EDIT:
Text adventure was a fun touch
Fauna Outfit 1.png
Looks like we're getting what we asked for boys!
Fauna Outfit 2.png
Fauna Outfit 3.png
Not exactly what I was expecting/hoping for but the elements are still there. Pretty cute.

At the same time Juniper's vtuber son will debut:

View attachment 7556

The Socialblade is pressed against the pink lispkin's neck. How will she respond?

View attachment 7557

Predictions:

1. She bows to pressure and actually posts feet (her real ones)

2. She bows to pressure and actually posts feet (pics of a rabbit's hind paws, tries to say they are hers)

3. She AI generates some generic feet and passes them off as her own

4. She borrows feet pics from a genmate (Why would they agree? They would have unlimited blackmail potential, of course)

5. She buys a spear and abruptly goes camping for two weeks in a place with zero reception

6. Kills the Fishman, suddenly joins VShojo as 'Yiffa Yiffkin'

7. She gets all her teeth fixed and postpones all streams so her dental work can have time to heal

8. She puts out a contract out on her own life; Tenma does it for free

9. Graduates from something for the first time in her entire life

So many options! Place your bets, kids!
Since people are giving her different ways out of this, I propose she posts Josh's toes instead. (but really the bunny feet or socks options are probably the best)

EDIT2: Speaking of outfits and Pippa when is she getting her outfit? Wasn't it announced like 6 months ago?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom