"When life gives you lemons, POISON THEM!"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Vesper wants to get the child's penguin TV from Sims 4 IRL as a CRT TV, please keep this information in mind when you give Vesper money for literally any reason.
Giving Vesper all my money for exactly this reason

Tenma has finally returned to GoW

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Vesper: "I'm like the second least unhinged member of Tempus tbh probably."

Also Vesper:

VESPER RICE.PNG

I'm seeing some people call Vesper's rice "The One Rice", this will just be another thing added to the list of things of Vesper memes. Spear, rice, rotated, crossbows, amongus, do the woah, boomer memes, fishing, him being a clone, hot sauce, blade study, and so much more are all exclusive TM'd Vesper memes. Truly the pillar of Holostars.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spidor is going to read an old Sears catalogue for you using an ASMR microphone and you are going to love it

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
But Granpire swears he is the least conspiratorial person in the world.

Any musicians wanna comment on Magni's setup?

edit: Interesting chatting stream, planning how to stealthily retrieve a secret buried rice stash.. I'm getting flashbacks of 4chan retrieving that actor's flag using the stars and cloud patterns or some shit..

The collapse of society isn't a conspiracy, it's a timer.

Just chatting stream in a week, Vesper will be talking about how he went to get his rice because he was afraid of being fined for littering only to find some weird asshole doing donuts in the closest parking lot laying on the horn.

kestraline

Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
20221210_151535.jpg

No more fingerbanging Olllie during streams, Vesper. Could end up leading to an international incident.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Vesper: "I'm like the second least unhinged member of Tempus tbh probably."

Also Vesper:

View attachment 7558

I'm seeing some people call Vesper's rice "The One Rice", this will just be another thing added to the list of things of Vesper memes. Spear, rice, rotated, crossbows, amongus, do the woah, boomer memes, fishing, him being a clone, hot sauce, blade study, and so much more are all exclusive TM'd Vesper memes. Truly the pillar of Holostars.
"Rice" is just code word for his emerging harem that includes Ina and Kronii

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Even though I expected it, I still find Lester Jones skill on homeland as he finds everything about two of the Xsoliel PL stuff scary.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Japan eats more rice, so it may as well be code for all of JP (maybe Noel can finally be satisfied for once)

Sven

View attachment 7556

The Socialblade is pressed against the pink lispkin's neck. How will she respond?

View attachment 7557

Predictions:

1. She bows to pressure and actually posts feet (her real ones)

2. She bows to pressure and actually posts feet (pics of a rabbit's hind paws, tries to say they are hers)

3. She AI generates some generic feet and passes them off as her own

4. She borrows feet pics from a genmate (Why would they agree? They would have unlimited blackmail potential, of course)

5. She buys a spear and abruptly goes camping for two weeks in a place with zero reception

6. Kills the Fishman, suddenly joins VShojo as 'Yiffa Yiffkin'

7. She gets all her teeth fixed and postpones all streams so her dental work can have time to heal

8. She puts out a contract out on her own life; Tenma does it for free

9. Graduates from something for the first time in her entire life

So many options! Place your bets, kids!
You missed the most obvious troll that came to my mind

10. Pics of feet but wearing every pair of socks she owns at once

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
(maybe Noel can finally be satisfied for once)
Vesper likes pettan and big dumpy, he wants nothing to distract from his wife's dumpy, so Noel is actually too big.

You forgot Fauna, the actual confirmed on twitter mother of his soon to be baby boy.

braindoko

after 40 minutes of internet issues Chapi is ready to wow us with her opera voice, be sure not to miss it

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Pomu is continuing her trek through her husband's entire history.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Elira will be playing Persona 5 Royal in a hour.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
:sanasmile: Finana with Witcher.

after 40 minutes of internet issues Chapi is ready to wow us with her opera voice, be sure not to miss it
Oh she's been fantastic! Thanks!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Frick, tonight is a busy night, even for just HoloproEn:
1670707297200.png
Outfit reveal, unarchived karaoke, potential good collab, another unarchived karaoke, and IRyS.
If it were anyone besides IRyS playing P5, it'd be an easy choice to watch Magni...but it gives me the warm fuzzies when IRyS reads or laughs at my comments in chat, which makes it extra nice to be able to watch her live.

SaejimaHaruka

Women's Ice Skating Grand Prix is over, so I'm free to return to my precious 2D. Let's see what we have here...oh if it isn't the idol girls having a collab, might give this a watch...nevermind it's the FUCKING BUNNY GAME AGAIN :gunpeko:

Here's a much better alternative for those, who have not yet completely forsaken their last remnants of sanity. Lumi + Ami + Jack Skellington = something to soothe the pain that Christmas brings every year.

Finana with Witcher.

Oh she's been fantastic! Thanks!

Not a huge fan of Finana, but Witcher 1 is an unbelievably based game choice. Does the enhanced edition change anything gameplay/mechanic wise, or is it just a paint job?
Frick, tonight is a busy night, even for just HoloproEn:

Outfit reveal, unarchived karaoke, potential good collab, another unarchived karaoke, and IRyS.
If it were anyone besides IRyS playing P5, it'd be an easy choice to watch Magni...but it gives me the warm fuzzies when IRyS reads or laughs at my comments in chat, which makes it extra nice to be able to watch her live.
The skirt makes me immediately think EGL, since Fauna's roommate dresses like that. No short hair, but I'm still really excited for the outfit and we might get some sort of pigtails and bangs.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Not a huge fan of Finana, but Witcher 1 is an unbelievably based game choice. Does the enhanced edition change anything gameplay/mechanic wise, or is it just a paint job?
The only two details remember about Enhanced Edition is more sex, because some shit was uncensored, and the ability to change to Polish VA so the game doesn't sound like ass.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom