"I threw up over my pizza, they had to throw it away; But the pizza was cold by then, the cheese would have been hard enough, I could've rinsed the puke off"Mozumi Pichi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
I love Fuyo's humor. Her chat interactions is making her my new favorite.

2022-12-10 09_34_28-ytcFilter popout.png

Stream: Let's grant everyone's wishes!『 Scribblenauts』

paul

Early Adopter
HoloEarth alpha premiere right now with Matsuri, Mel and Polka

So their goal is really some kind of Holo-Metaverse where you can play the girls in a genshin-like universe but also experience concerts of them. There is going to be a stresstest with a short pre-recorded AZKi performance in her new outfit.
hololive ホロライブ - VTuber Group - 【重大発表アリ】異世界の最新情報をお届け!HoloearthTV #2【#ホロアースTV】 [dtUPqSW6rSY - 1...jpg
hololive ホロライブ - VTuber Group - 【重大発表アリ】異世界の最新情報をお届け!HoloearthTV #2【#ホロアースTV】 [dtUPqSW6rSY - 1...jpg
If your computer isn't poltato-tier, Drakengard 3 runs better on RPCS3 than it did on the actual PS3. You just need a beef processor.
And so does original NieR.
After the stream I'm really considering it and already checked the current state of RPCS3 and my machine should be beefy enough for 4K/60fps. Nier Gestalt ran good on the original PS3 but Drakengard 3 performance is abysmal in certain situations. Both in gameplay scenes and the split screen cutscenes that probably doubles the load on the system. Drakengard 3 is both an awesome and horrible game and I'm a little afraid if my memories of it is a little too clouded by nostalgia filter.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
So their goal is really some kind of Holo-Metaverse where you can play the girls in a genshin-like universe but also experience concerts of them. There is going to be a stresstest with a short pre-recorded AZKi performance in her new outfit.
PSO2 does a similar thing, where they regularly have ingame concerts done by NPCs. Their own Vtuber, Popopna, is going to start doing concerts ingame sometime soon.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
No clip yet, since she is still streaming, but Ela got her Shiny Charizard.
:kaelalaugh:

Miko, however, is still Pink Fuecoco-less.
:painpeko:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Vesper wants to get the child's penguin TV from Sims 4 IRL as a CRT TV, please keep this information in mind when you give Vesper money for literally any reason. He will use it to make stuff like this and buy weapons to hunt boars in the woods. The array of what Vesper will buy is truly vast and beyond my comprehension, I swear this man could buy literally anything and it will not shock me anymore at this point.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Moe's last stream of the year.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
socialblade sez bnnuy foot time.png

The Socialblade is pressed against the pink lispkin's neck. How will she respond?

local rabbit begs for mercy by @BorealYoako.jpg

Predictions:

1. She bows to pressure and actually posts feet (her real ones)

2. She bows to pressure and actually posts feet (pics of a rabbit's hind paws, tries to say they are hers)

3. She AI generates some generic feet and passes them off as her own

4. She borrows feet pics from a genmate (Why would they agree? They would have unlimited blackmail potential, of course)

5. She buys a spear and abruptly goes camping for two weeks in a place with zero reception

6. Kills the Fishman, suddenly joins VShojo as 'Yiffa Yiffkin'

7. She gets all her teeth fixed and postpones all streams so her dental work can have time to heal

8. She puts out a contract out on her own life; Tenma does it for free

9. Graduates from something for the first time in her entire life

So many options! Place your bets, kids!

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
View attachment 7556

The Socialblade is pressed against the pink lispkin's neck. How will she respond?

View attachment 7557

Predictions:

2. She bows to pressure and actually posts feet (pics of a rabbit's hind paws, tries to say they are hers)

4. She borrows feet pics from a genmate (Why would they agree? They would have unlimited blackmail potential, of course)

5. She buys a spear and abruptly goes camping for two weeks in a place with zero reception

7. She gets all her teeth fixed and postpones all streams so her dental work can have time to heal

8. She puts out a contract on her own life; Tenma does it for free

Posting Pekora (Male)'s paws is the most obvious choice to be honest. It's THE LORE after all.
Pippa's rabbit paw could basically be the monkey's paw of Phase Connect.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
View attachment 7556

View attachment 7557

Predictions:

Zax feet incoming.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I like these two interviews in explaining the vision and business model:

In the first Yagoo explains that their current streamers are on the IP development end of things. Then that IP can be turned into goods, live events, etc that make money. HoloEarth means digital goods, a digital event space, and eventually a platform that combines participation and viewing gameplay.
In the second mostly the same thing but the producer says there will be a game part and a lobby part (for events). He also says that he wants to see other games, including fan games, based out of that space. Yagoo also gives a 5-10 year timeline. Also liked that Harada from Bandai Namco explains that for game devs Metaverse is a convenient term that makes management and venture capitol pay attention. For long-time gamers they can think of it as an MMO.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Vesper buried a 5 gallon tub of rice in a field somewhere to prep for the apocalypse.

MyName

hololive ruined /jp/

View attachment 7556

View attachment 7557

Predictions:

she posts human feet. who's feet is unknown.

I expect her to not post anything and say tough tits. Its not like fapipis will drop her.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I'm kinda hoping that she bites the bullet and posts her feet for 100k for two reasons:

1. she said she would and streamers/youtubers promising things to get then backing out always annoys me, it doesn't matter how dumb the thing is, you said you would so rabbit up and do it. The exception is if the thing they promised turns out to be wildly impractical, expensive, dangerous, or time consuming and is generally not worth it.
2. the drama around her trying to avoid reaching 100k and doing it has instilled a sense of schadenfreude

Edit: Found this has anyone seen takodachi recently?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Owns a spear.
Buries buckets of rice.
Replacing his bones with precious metals.

Vesper's two weeks off has only deepened his madness.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Nabi seems to be visiting Kiara this weekend

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Owns a spear.
Buries buckets of rice.
Replacing his bones with precious metals.

Vesper's two weeks off has only deepened his madness.
But Granpire swears he is the least conspiratorial person in the world.

Any musicians wanna comment on Magni's setup?

edit: Interesting chatting stream, planning how to stealthily retrieve a secret buried rice stash.. I'm getting flashbacks of 4chan retrieving that actor's flag using the stars and cloud patterns or some shit..

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
But Granpire swears he is the least conspiratorial person in the world.
Vesper "I buried my rice in the woods in case of emergency" Noir

Versus

Magni "Are pigeons even real? Think about it" Dezmond

Truly, this is a battle of titans.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Wosemi-sama is once again providing me with her live commentary.

She somehow doesn't know where did "CAM ON INGERLAND" come from and chat is trying to make her look up a sweaty, obese Britbong while streaming.

Edit: And now she's amazed by how often Britbongs consume fucking beans.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Anya checking in on Vesper's stream, thinks he has good taste. Guess we know which woods he was camping in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom